Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▌ANN ▌"WTF" A fun token, a lottery and a platform for fixing things SALE OPENING  (Read 480 times)
tokensale.wtf (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:26:41 PM

Hi guys and guys and..and a few gals too I hope!

I am the wrecked child behind the What The Fuck Token Sale website – https://tokensale.wtf.

BTW I love this forum and that it runs on a 2009 software and a 2004 theme. No need to spend billions on making new shit when a 2009 forum is ok for a crypto hi-tech Cheesy. But yeah, it's crypto, not some fancy media agency where looks have to talk first. You see, that's kinda why the WTF Token Sale website tries to look fancy. You may contact me if you look for an expensive crypto website arschitect.

Anyway, let me please kindly announce that the What The Fuck (WTF) token sale is opening RIGHT NOW.

Huh ?SCAM ALERT? Huh

Well, let me start with an educated opinion of Mr. Bitcoin:

Mr. Bitcoin (9:43 PM):
I'm going all on WTF. It's going to be BIG.
Get into da choppaaaaa Shocked ! This one is here
to stay boyz! Lambo vroom, moon soon  Cool

Mr. WTF (9:45 PM):
Can I quote you on this?

Mr. Bitcoin (9:47 PM):
of course, fully and on record, as long as you don't use
my name or any information that could be traced to me
in any way, under any circumstances

Mr. Bitcoin (9:47 PM):
feel free to quote that too  Cheesy

But joking aside… Well, not really. This token has three layers. It’s like a delicious, sweet onion.

• (1) If nothing else, it’s a joke project. Buying this token may be like spending crypto riches on an entertainment  CheesyBTC Cheesy. I mean not a very smart entertainment. I love the idea of seeing the WTF token on established exchanges but yeah it’s just a nasty word and haha.
  • (2) It’s a lottery!!!!! BTCBTCBTC

FOR THE WIN! Shocked

Once I finalize the token sale, I will run a lottery and you’ll be able to win 25% of the collected Ether!

I will create a community-approved algorithm that will randomly pick 5 registered contributors and award them each with 5% of total contributions. Registrations will be open for a reasonable time on the https://tokensale.wtf website and will be probably a matter of pushing one button in an Ethereum enabled browser.

• (3) It’s a project proposal. Yes the fuck!

Bulding a platform baby  Cool

If we manage to collect at least 1000 ETH (not very likely, I know), I will donate a part of the funds to a foundation that will create a platform where people can present a problem and a solution (like “What the fuck is this…? I’m gonna fix it!”).

One would present a problem+solution, and others could pledge based on their preferences for specific problems to be solved. If the community agrees that the solution has been delivered, the solver would be awarded with donations. It would be a bit like Kickstarter but people wouldn’t fund products (although they might), rather, they’d fund solutions for any type of a fucked-up situation.

See the whitepaper here: https://tokensale.wtf/wtf-platform.pdf

Dafuq are you kidding me, or scamming me? I kid you and scam you not, sir.

So where’s the team?

I’m sorry, dear community. Since the legal framework for token sales is still unclear, I want to keep this anonymous for now. You know the USA? They’re insane! Who knows what they will want to do with all of us!

Let me please present you with our fake names instead:
1. Rick - Product manager
2. Birdperson - Public relations
3. Mr. Poopybutthole - Community manager
4. A giant head - Creativity director

Bounty

I will award 100 WTF to the first person who can tell me during which season this photo was taken:

https://tokensale.wtf/photo-bounty.jpg

(You didn’t think there would be something normal about this bounty…)

Some worse token ideas to get you excited about WTF:
  • Party Pooper Token
  • FUCK Token (overly explicit)
  • Jesus Coin (it’s funny but may be really misleading in a non-pretty way for religious people!)
  • "Let's create a network of agents who will seize Vitalik's body when he dies and deliver [at least] his brain to a cryogenics facility” Token

Disclaimer: I am sorry if this upsets anyone. World is fast, life is short. I am actually working on several community projects. Kiss DON'T BUY THIS UNLESS... I DON'T KNOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokensale.wtf (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:33:40 PM

[reserved]
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:21:52 PM

Bounty

I will award 100 WTF to the first person who can tell me during which season this photo was taken:

Wow.. a bounty I might actually be able to get..WTF!  Cheesy

I will go out on a limb and guess... winter.
tokensale.wtf (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Bounty

Wow.. a bounty I might actually be able to get..WTF!  Cheesy

I will go out on a limb and guess... winter.

YOU ARE RIGHT!!! Please, send me your Ethereum address, good sire.
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Is this an idea or you are already working on this? has the platform been developed? if no, it shows that you have no ability, Why should us believe you?
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:04:53 AM

Is this an idea or you are already working on this? has the platform been developed? if no, it shows that you have no ability, Why should us believe you?

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
— Satoshi Nakamoto

Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: