Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:20:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PPC is now the most profitable SHA256 based coin to mine.  (Read 1408 times)
Luckybit (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:24:33 AM

And I'm going to predict that miners will figure this out within a few days to a week and the price of PPC will surpass $0.50.

Look at the difficulty, with PPC the higher the difficulty the more scarce the coin. PPC unlike Bitcoin does not rely on halving but on Moore's law. This means ASICs actually will make PPC supply very scarce. On top of that Proof of Stake will make it even more scarce than it ordinarily could be.

Two suggestions: Buy PPC. Mine PPC.

Throw your ASICs at PPC because it's more profitable to mine than BTC.
Buy PPC right before you do it of course.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:01:15 AM

And I'm going to predict that miners will figure this out within a few days to a week and the price of PPC will surpass $0.50.

Look at the difficulty, with PPC the higher the difficulty the more scarce the coin. PPC unlike Bitcoin does not rely on halving but on Moore's law. This means ASICs actually will make PPC supply very scarce. On top of that Proof of Stake will make it even more scarce than it ordinarily could be.

Two suggestions: Buy PPC. Mine PPC.

Throw your ASICs at PPC because it's more profitable to mine than BTC.
Buy PPC right before you do it of course.

Seriously dude! Go to btc-e trollbox to pump your coin.

I am pretty sure people around here are aware of coinchoose.com, coinwarz.com, etc.
But are you?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: