Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 497 times)
mwaqar17 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

Should I have to apply for signature campaign or I have to acquire more knowledge by improving my posts and rank as well.

There are some projects/ICOs that are accepting jr members.
What are the responsibilities/tasks that have to be done after joining signature campaign
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

Should I have to apply for signature campaign or I have to acquire more knowledge by improving my posts and rank as well.

What are the responsibilities/tasks that have to be done after joining signature campaign

Mostly by joining campaign you will need to meet at least minimum post requirements like 10,15... Some of them have post restrictions like number of words, in which topics etc. you can find details on a particular 1st post from campaign as well as information how you could apply.

responsibilities usually for your posts to be constructive and if you meet minimal requirements you should be paid.
ArseniBul

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:22:02 PM

I know that in each campaign has their own affiliate terms and conditions. You should carefully study the campaign you decided to join.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:15:49 AM

If you planning to make posts similar like on your post history, better to not join signature campaign. Mistly of your posts are made in Off-topic and Politics & society boards. If you want to join signature campaigns, you nedd to post crypto related stuff. Well, if you don't have enough knowledge about Cryptocurrencies, you need to read about it to learn something.
And it would better to join campaigns when you reach Member or Full Member rank, because you will find more campaigns accepting these ranks and they paying moee than for Jr. Members.
When you will join signature campaign, you will need to follow rules of that campaign. And you MUST follow rules of Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
It's also advisable to check Signature campaign Guidelines:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:24:15 AM

Find a coin you like and believe in. Join their signature campaign and help promote that coin by talking about it. You dont have to talk about it every post but try doing it when you can and also post good questions to the Ann of the coin in your signature because it will bring its value up which means you get paid more. You can also join their Telegram and learn there as well as promote.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kindless

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

The only requirement for being at a signature campaign is good quality post, if you don't have em It doesn't matter if you legendary or newbie.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:39:18 AM

Yes a Jr. member may join a signature campaign, but there are also a few campaigns that even newbie can join. It has a campaign of 10-15 posts per week atleast 70 characters upwards and its content should be meaningful, when a project is successful you will be paid. Be careful and research about things in bitcoin when you avoid any mistakes.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

It depends on the campaign you want to join Because all campaigns have their own rules and conditions, but most of the campaigns needs good quality post and do not spam or do not copy paste post of others
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:20:11 AM

Sir I'm a newbie and through my reading on the discussion one of the things I learned is the answer to
your question. It's good for you because you are now a Jr member, you can join and earn, and all the things you need to
know is there on the signature campaign as a guidelines for all bounty hunters.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:34:51 AM

most of the campaign is to gauge the activeness of appointed ambassador members Smiley

just give it a try perhaps? like 1 campaign and see how did u perform.
Cyberczar

Activity: 369

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

I started applying for campaigns for signature advert as a Junior Member but actually got my first campaign as a Member. Since then, I've come a long way. I've also learned a few things:

The most important issue for you for now is not joining a campaign. There are many people who join campaign but never got paid because they didn't meet the minimum post quality or requirements.

Therefore I suggest that you don't be in  hurry to join campaigns. Take time and study a out cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin.earn its, history, how Blockchain works, its price trends, present and future challenges.

These will enable you know enough to make meaningful contribution to discussions in posts in the forum. You can go further and learn how mining and trading works. With those you can be assured to be able to make quality posts that ensure your signature campaigns are successful and you are paid.

As you research, make posts by asking questions and rank up. The members at advantage are usually from full members up. Hopefully, you should get a campaign by the time you're a Member. As you grow in renk and experience and expertise about bitcoin, you'll earn more.

Finally, there are sections of the forum you should be very careful posting in, these are the Auction, where people are selling accounts - you could get a negative trust selling or buying one there and ruin your chances of a good standing in the forum.

Another section to be careful with is the Lending sub forum. Too many shady deals and scammers come there to scam forum members. You could get scammed or get a negative trust there too.

Also avoid posting in the Off topic sub forum. That's a sure way of getting banned by the moderators. Finally, do not get involved in ponzi schemes and HYIP, at best, you'll lose your money with those and it's not worth it.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:12:11 AM

You better improve your post quality first before you apply to any of those signature campaign,  because most of the campaign managers are strictly to choose who deserve to participate to their campaign. And rank is must,  while you improving your posts quality rank your account too for the better result in applying on some signature campaign.  After you joining and been accepted in campaign do your job and dont spam the forum thats the most important things to remember and take note always follow the campaign rules.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

You should join a campaign now but make sure that its not a scam and identify whether the campaign will be a success, you should know that by visiting its websites and watching its advertisements. Projects that are often successful are those that has a good concept, one particular example are projects that involve games. After joining a campaign you should fulfill its requirements in order for you to receive the pay.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

Yes a Jr. member may join a signature campaign, but there are also a few campaigns that even newbie can join. It has a campaign of 10-15 posts per week atleast 70 characters upwards and its content should be meaningful, when a project is successful you will be paid. Be careful and research about things in bitcoin when you avoid any mistakes.

From where can we usually find signature campaign?  I am a newbie and much willing to learn more about everything here in bitcoin and as much as possible try not to post unrelevant posts or replies.  For now I am only reading and learning from everyone's replies so I could get ideas.
shacc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

Before To Join any Compaign Signature: must read carrefuly their compaign terms and conditions , and obey the rules to be paid, Note well each one has its own conditions like numbers of posts per week, and minimal numbers of charaters in each posts,
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

How Can I will Announce To be a member. What are those Tips to Be Member nd what Should I posted I mean where is the safe Place to post Economics site or Beginners help.Pls someone Suggest me..

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:11:37 PM

If you have to ask, you're not ready to participate in a signature campaign.

The key thing to getting accepted to a campaign is having a history of commitment to contributing positively to this forum. Participating in a signature campaign is a privilege, not a right. You earn that privilege by posting constructive comments, every single time. Contribute to conversation. Create conversation. Don't repeat that which others have already said.

If you improve your posts you'll have a much easier time getting accepted to any campaign.
wellbit

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:06:05 PM

Please, I have a newbie question, can I join in more than 1 signature campagn, e.g. 2,3,4?  Huh
Thanks
morkriger

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

Please, I have a newbie question, can I join in more than 1 signature campagn, e.g. 2,3,4?  Huh
Thanks

I think not because generaly there are some rules and limitations too when you are supporting a project. The ad space you give with your signature is for that project, no more. As you can see, every signature of people supporting a project is only one.

The only way is to have more than one BCT profile. I don't know how healthy is that.
wellbit

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

Thanks a lot! And do I have to use the same Avatar and Signature campagns or I can use different ones?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: