Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sellers Unite - In USD we trust  (Read 1356 times)
Jaroslaw (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

supernode

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:12:54 AM

So whos selling? i will do as soon i eat my breakfast
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:21:58 AM

The deliberate bearish threads from one single user are crossing the threshold of: annoying.

Komodorpudel

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:30:49 AM

So whos selling? i will do as soon i eat my breakfast

i got the strong feeling, you are nothing more than a jobless poor guy, living in a fucked up dump.
Sorry, but otherwise i can't explain why you are spamming this forum all the time like a attention whore

Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:32:33 AM

its not spam its reality bro
Jozzaboy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:33:57 AM

Hey! Your being racist against spammers! I just only work 6 months a year! Oilfield work bro!  Wink

BTC: 16whd9eNR8WY9nVhUUevNYMbQB2eS1jtYF
I also accept precious metals, no paper money please.
Komodorpudel

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:35:56 AM

I know it is reality that you are an idiot.

Nobody cares if you are selling or not,you are not Warren Buffet, even it seems like you think you are.
This is not worth a post in this section.

@Jozzaboy: But you get good money in this 6 months Smiley
Jozzaboy

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:39:45 AM

I know it is reality that you are an idiot.

Nobody cares if you are selling or not,you are not Warren Buffet, even it seems like you think you are.
This is not worth a post in this section.

@Jozzaboy: But you get good money in this 6 months Smiley

The trick is to spam Bitcoin talk while at work as well. They don't drill 24/7 Wink

7up

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:49:07 AM

Your nick and avatar show how pathetic you are...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/WheelNut2/1311145363212.jpg
Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:50:06 AM

you are racist men
Jozzaboy

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:50:55 AM

you are racist men

This is the man who used n*ggers earlier. Pay no attention to this asshat.

Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:55:54 AM

you are racist men

This is the man who used n*ggers earlier. Pay no attention to this asshat.

another racist
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:02:41 PM

Interesting slogan!

This is actually a very good question: Why do people trust in USD, which is created out of nothing by the central bank?

Is it just people's ignorance or their fear about the military power of the US government/law enforcement?

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:19:11 PM

This is actually a very good question: Why do people trust in USD, which is created out of nothing by the central bank?

Its quite easy. If I can purchase goods from someone with euros I received from you through hard work, and can do so numerous times with other euros, trust is born that euros will be honoured in the future as having a certain value.

When thinking a little further, it becomes clear that euros serve as a measurement of value and as medium of exchange but fail at the third ingredient: store of value. Perhaps that's the 'trust' you are referring to.

crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:20:46 PM

Interesting slogan!

Why do people trust in BTC, which is created out of nothing by some guy you never met on the interwebz Huh
Online24o0n

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:25:20 PM

In Gold and Silver I trust

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:28:10 PM

Why do people trust in BTC, which is created out of nothing by some guy you never met on the interwebz Huh

Why do people trust in computers, which is created out of nothing by some rich nerds you never met Huh

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:31:04 PM

Interesting slogan!

Because Banks have been known to be steal? lol. People act like USD is the only currency and it's the best. Yet a few currencies are actually doing better than USD. I remember a few years back £1 = $6. Yeah, that was how strong the British pound was. However, it has slipped to £1 = 1.51 (Obviously this changes every day).

But, why do people trust any currency at all? I remember someones saying money was the best invention ever, I want to ask everyone who thinks this why? Is it really the "greatest" invention ever? It's a interesting question why people trust a online currency made by a person who we have no identity links to. But remember that Bitcoin is open sourced. We can see the code, we can see that you are in control of you're money. In banks do we get to go and see what our money is being used for? A few banks have gone under because they were stupid and used the money that the people put in for personal things. Of course they reward you with interest but that interest is so little it's more like *yawn*. But, it proved it recently, Cyprus taking 60% of everyone earnings.....that really did shock me. If I had £10 in the bank I would lose £6 that is crazy.

But, the question is. Why do we trust anything that isn't made by ourselves?
crumbs

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:35:45 PM

Why do people trust in computers, which is created out of nothing by some rich nerds you never met Huh

I know my box is real -- i stabbed my toe on it just the other day Angry
crumbs

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:40:51 PM

Interesting slogan!

Because Banks have been known to be steal? lol.

If most of the trades on this forum didn't end up in tears & fail (think Pirate@40, think Patrik, think PMS), i would take you more seriously.  The last time a bank tried to make off with my cash was ... never Cheesy

But, the question is. Why do we trust anything that isn't made by ourselves?

Because homemade women are so ... unconvincing.  

Edit: 
But, it proved it recently, Cyprus taking 60% of everyone earnings.....that really did shock me.

Hey, the price of Bitcoin pretty much halved in a month, and folks are taking it in stride Smiley 
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:41:04 PM

Hey, the price of Bitcoin pretty much halved in a month, and folks are taking it in stride Smiley  

That's the interesting thing, we all know that the bitcoin's supply never changes during this 4 years period, so its price should be more or less stable, but it is the value of USD appreciating quickly now against all the assets, since FED hinted that they are going to reduce the USD supply later this year

But people's mind has already fixed on USD, they regard the USD the standard of value, just like people regard earth is the center of the universe and the sun should be moving around the earth  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: