Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enjin Coin; Just released their smart wallet teaser. -- Speculation  (Read 261 times)
DuhGOAT (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:16 PM

I think this is just the beginning of how well this crypto is going to do.
They are introducing a smart wallet that is "light years" ahead of all mobile and online wallets. They are even saying that it could be AS secure as a hardware wallet.
Here's the teaser.

If they can pull this off and actually deliver the best wallet on the market... Who knows what else they'll be able to pull off.

I think the security of this wallet being mobile etc.... Can attract many users in itself to the platform.

More secure ALREADY, than Jaxx, Coinomi, MEW ETC....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZ8LAidxnk
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

Looks like Enjin will be one of the best gaming based coin project ever. They were working great all from the beginning. Now I cannot wait to see what are they planning to release as new wallet.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
DuhGOAT (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

I agree with you; a very promising project indeed!!!!!!!!
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

Looks like Enjin will be one of the best gaming based coin project ever. They were working great all from the beginning. Now I cannot wait to see what are they planning to release as new wallet.

There are numbers of them claiming to be the best in the gaming industry but its the price that most of us are going to look at.  Some completely ignore the marketcap so if its going to be the best why is its price still at $0.02? But we'll have to see it when smart wallets are going to be available because to me it doesn't add to its price for people are going to prefer the existing EIDOO or the ETHOS soon.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:58:12 PM

There are numbers of them claiming to be the best in the gaming industry but its the price that most of us are going to look at.  Some completely ignore the marketcap so if its going to be the best why is its price still at $0.02? But we'll have to see it when smart wallets are going to be available because to me it doesn't add to its price for people are going to prefer the existing EIDOO or the ETHOS soon.

I think part of the reason why price has lagged since ICO is dev team really oversold themselves for the ICO. It wasn't worth whatever they asked for it. I have used Enjin for over 6 years and I expressed these sentiments throughout the crowdsale. It bottomed out at 18 cents (where I bought in) and now I think it really has potential. I think it can hit its ICO price again with the launch of their wallet and minecraft dApp.

You say you don't look at mcap but that's honestly moronic. How can you tell the difference in value between 1 XRP at 25 cents and 1 ETH at $460. ENJ is outside of the top 200 mcap and it's got a lot of room to grow.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

Good job from the team, but I don't think we will see any web wallet that will be as good as hardware wallet, the level of vulnerabilities in web wallet is very high

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
DuhGOAT (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

Good job from the team, but I don't think we will see any web wallet that will be as good as hardware wallet, the level of vulnerabilities in web wallet is very high

Actually you'd be surpised on how secure this wallet is.

The devs are actually saying that it is possible for the Enjin wallet to be more secure than a hardware wallet. It's already more secure than all of the other mobile wallets on the market currently.

I know a few people that are selling their hardware wallets once the Enjin wallet comes out.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:58:53 PM

Enjin is going to be a good project if we talk about gaming.

There is another ICO who is about games too, Bountie, it had a signature campaign on the forum during the last week managed by aTriz, it seems to be a promising project too..

But enjin has always been a good project, the only thing that i dont like about them is their team, they are not experienced enough and the way that they are talking to their investors is not good for me. I dont know, maybe i am the one who is wrong at this point.

We can not deny that they were succesfull as fuck, but it doesnt mean that they can do whatever they want to.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

Thats actually great news, although the video doesnt really explain much about the wallet, its more like a TV ad. But nevertheless Im looking forward to it. Enjin is definitely a good project and I need to invest finally some in it (before that wallet comes out). When is this wallet going to be released?
DuhGOAT (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

Enjin is going to be a good project if we talk about gaming.

There is another ICO who is about games too, Bountie, it had a signature campaign on the forum during the last week managed by aTriz, it seems to be a promising project too..

But enjin has always been a good project, the only thing that i dont like about them is their team, they are not experienced enough and the way that they are talking to their investors is not good for me. I dont know, maybe i am the one who is wrong at this point.

We can not deny that they were succesfull as fuck, but it doesnt mean that they can do whatever they want to.

I disagree... Their team is phenomenal. Their team consists mostly of the original people who started up Enjin. So it shows they have very good synergy, and  can work well as a team and for a long period of time.
Also.... Maxim and Witek have extensive experience in blockchain. They are the perfect team for this project; they will knock it out the ball park.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: