Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] NTOK | PEER TO PEER ONLINE EDUCATION PLATFORM  (Read 6574 times)
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

just saw your new logo, what was the reason of rebranding?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

Tutor Ninja’s NTOK Confirms $3 Million Presale and Announces Tokenizing Talents Concept for Blockchain Platform Guest  February 21, 2018  Press Releases

On February 16, 2018, Tutor Ninja, a private tutoring operator, held a meeting with the token holders and NTOK ecosystem partners, who backed the $3 million presale of tokens and approved the tokenizing talents blockchain platform concept. The public token sale will start on March 1st, 2018, as planned.

https://themerkle.com/tutor-ninjas-ntok-confirms-3-million-presale-and-announces-tokenizing-talents-concept-for-blockchain-platform/

this is great news for NTOK. i am absolutely sure that the pre sale will be more than a success..
but i am very interested what is the progress now of the pre sale. can someone share it please?

“By the middle of the presale, we have already received the equivalent of approximately $3 million in crypto and fiat coin amounts,” comments Max Shekhovtsov, Tutor Ninja’s CFO and co-founder. “Among NTOK’s early supporters is the Genezis crypto fund and such famous entrepreneurs as the founders of auto.ru and headhunter.ru. After holding dozens of meetings, 10 funds have now purchased our tokens and four more have expressed their soft commitment.”

Source: theMerkle article  Wink

so currently, there is already 3M dollars collected and that is the some of crypto as well as fiat money, correct me if i miss understood.

aside from the pre sale collection. i wanted to know as well if how much is one token? what is the pre sale price and what's the difference of the ico price?
phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

Tutor Ninja Token (NTOK) is a global decentralized ecosystem for education. nice project bro
binggo53 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

just saw your new logo, what was the reason of rebranding?

Hello! We announced new concept of talents tokenization. The NTOK X Ecosystem for tokenizing talents will transform Tutor Ninja, a private tutoring operator serving thousands of users, into a three-level blockchain infrastructure for online education. The NTOK tokenization platform concept includes online schools, an online aggregator of private tutor services, and the services of tutors and NTOK ecosystem partners. Updated whitepaper, presentation and brand new website coming soon!

binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Tutor Ninja’s NTOK Confirms $3 Million Presale and Announces Tokenizing Talents Concept for Blockchain Platform Guest  February 21, 2018  Press Releases

On February 16, 2018, Tutor Ninja, a private tutoring operator, held a meeting with the token holders and NTOK ecosystem partners, who backed the $3 million presale of tokens and approved the tokenizing talents blockchain platform concept. The public token sale will start on March 1st, 2018, as planned.

https://themerkle.com/tutor-ninjas-ntok-confirms-3-million-presale-and-announces-tokenizing-talents-concept-for-blockchain-platform/

this is great news for NTOK. i am absolutely sure that the pre sale will be more than a success..
but i am very interested what is the progress now of the pre sale. can someone share it please?

“By the middle of the presale, we have already received the equivalent of approximately $3 million in crypto and fiat coin amounts,” comments Max Shekhovtsov, Tutor Ninja’s CFO and co-founder. “Among NTOK’s early supporters is the Genezis crypto fund and such famous entrepreneurs as the founders of auto.ru and headhunter.ru. After holding dozens of meetings, 10 funds have now purchased our tokens and four more have expressed their soft commitment.”

so currently, there is already 3M dollars collected and that is the some of crypto as well as fiat money, correct me if i miss understood.

aside from the pre sale collection. i wanted to know as well if how much is one token? what is the pre sale price and what's the difference of the ico price?

One token is $1. The price was the same but with reasonable bonuses. You can take a look at bonus ladder here on tokensale platform: https://tokensale.ntok.io/
LeyMonte

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

One token is $1. The price was the same but with reasonable bonuses. You can take a look at bonus ladder here on tokensale platform: https://tokensale.ntok.io/

so the final pricing is 1 dollar per NTOK right? regardless of the bonuses acquired by the contributor?

by the way, i have few questions.. there  are so many ICO out there right, but how do you differ from the others?
what would be you edge? to persuade investors to invest in your ico.
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

NTOK is a centralized ecosystem helps in continuing education designed allowing tutors and students can interact through online that is based on blockchain. Education market is moving from offline to online. Distance learning with a tutor is going to expect as soon as possible and becomes regular teaching and learning across the world. Students, teachers and parents are choosing distance learning as they want to gain new knowledge and to know the culture experiences. Students can prepare for exam and helps them to improve their professional skills, or they can learn the language for fun. 70% of the tutoring market is expected to go online. NTOK is a platform helps you to solve all the problems to avoid all these problems they developed an online tutoring ecosystem based blockchain technology. NTOK platform is on foreign language and developed other subjects which are popular subjects and topics. NTOK selects the tutors who are specializing in various subjects that can join the platform. After completing series of online lessons, the students can start working on different tutors on the same subject she or he may be able to study with several tutors at the same time.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

by the way, i have few questions.. there  are so many ICO out there right, but how do you differ from the others?

well
buddy
yep a true , too many ICO out there
but just a little ico with same concept like NTOK
are u hear education with blockchain ? from another ico ?
i think not , maybe not yet.
so, the point for now is , if investor think education meet blockchain will give some profit on their portfolio
they will come.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

so the final pricing is 1 dollar per NTOK right? regardless of the bonuses acquired by the contributor?

Yes the main difference is the concept and the market we are looking to work with. There are only few projects on online education. We will attract people to participate by offering limited token supply, reasonable tokens economics and by giving them a chance to test early beta just after the main stage of tokensale. We also will have major announcements about the new concept soon
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

NTOK is a centralized ecosystem helps in continuing education designed allowing tutors and students can interact through online that is based on blockchain. Education market is moving from offline to online. Distance learning with a tutor is going to expect as soon as possible and becomes regular teaching and learning across the world. Students, teachers and parents are choosing distance learning as they want to gain new knowledge and to know the culture experiences. Students can prepare for exam and helps them to improve their professional skills, or they can learn the language for fun. 70% of the tutoring market is expected to go online. NTOK is a platform helps you to solve all the problems to avoid all these problems they developed an online tutoring ecosystem based blockchain technology. NTOK platform is on foreign language and developed other subjects which are popular subjects and topics. NTOK selects the tutors who are specializing in various subjects that can join the platform. After completing series of online lessons, the students can start working on different tutors on the same subject she or he may be able to study with several tutors at the same time.

Was it intentional or just a typo?  Undecided
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

This project really has its own specialties by holding a Tutor Ninja's, solid team work to again the trust of the public.
Congratulations and hope this trust can be maintained so that the project runs smoothly.
cruet criet

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

hi dev ,,
I joined to join the bounty campaign for 4 weeks and I have not received any stake at all

spreadsheets number :

Facebook : 1024
Twitter : 1341

please update my spreadsheets number
LeyMonte

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

well
buddy
so, the point for now is , if investor think education meet blockchain will give some profit on their portfolio
they will come.

i saw liveedu. and i think they are into education using blockchain as well. and more focus more on online education or live streaming.
how about NTOK mate? what differs it from liveedu.

liveedu ann link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2310239.0
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

well
buddy
they will come.

i saw liveedu. and i think they are into education using blockchain as well. and more focus more on online education or live streaming.

like binggo53 say

Yes the main difference is the concept and the market we are looking to work with. There are only few projects on online education. We will attract people to participate by offering limited token supply, reasonable tokens economics and by giving them a chance to test early beta just after the main stage of tokensale. We also will have major announcements about the new concept soon

we already have a working business and modifying it towards P2P model. Amount of funds raised affects only expansion plans and marketing, not the project itself.

so i think NTOK project or NTOK ico just focus for expansion and marketing, because the project is already have.

and btw , about liveEdu , i can't see the different with NTOK.
only one i got just LiveEdu it's focused for veteran people like youtuber's and etc.
LiveEdu  is a decentralized learning platform that teaches people how to build complete products. LiveEdu is building the YouTube for online education. You can also describe the ecosystem as the next-generation Lynda.com. Unlike existing online education platforms, LiveEdu is not focused on beginners, but mainly intermediates to experts.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
LeyMonte

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

well
buddy
they will come.

like binggo53 say

we already have a working business and modifying it towards P2P model. Amount of funds raised affects only expansion plans and marketing, not the project itself.

so i think NTOK project or NTOK ico just focus for expansion and marketing, because the project is already have.

and btw , about liveEdu , i can't see the different with NTOK.
only one i got just LiveEdu it's focused for veteran people like youtuber's and etc.
LiveEdu  is a decentralized learning platform that teaches people how to build complete products. LiveEdu is building the YouTube for online education. You can also describe the ecosystem as the next-generation Lynda.com. Unlike existing online education platforms, LiveEdu is not focused on beginners, but mainly intermediates to experts.

oh, okay then. actually i have only seen liveedu and ntok (as far as i know) that is focusing on education together with blockchain .
i think it is so rare to see projects like these. what i am hoping now is that ntok will reach the hard cap just like liveedu did., Smiley
Weenie19941

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Anybody knows if it is enough to join their telegram group en follow their twitter to receive the coins of the airdrop?
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

Anybody knows if it is enough to join their telegram group en follow their twitter to receive the coins of the airdrop?

Yes! We’ve launched an airdrop in order to attract active and involved users as well as scout talented people with rare skills.
We believe in you, guys!
You will be able to tokenize your talents, fundraise for self-development and share skills with other people for tokens. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to buy the time of talented people.
New concept of NTOK to be announced soon!
luckylucy123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

I really love the idea of tutor platforms, however, I have some questions is it possible to have your company accounts? we all know the most successful companies are those who are most open!

How much do you plan to pay each tutor?
I ask this as price is a HUGE factor paying a premium can ensure quality however if you are planning to outsource all of the work to low paid countries so the price is cheap your products net value may be affected

What percentage of revenue are you taking for providing the service?

How much do you expect it to cost to employee enough tutors?
 we all know the EU has ruled that GIG jobs such as UBER are afforded the same employment rights as those who are in full-time work within Europe so how are you going to afford the individuals in these countries these protections, we all know that paying holiday to employees is expensive. Uber is currently fighting this ruling in the EU court at great expense to itself and we know how huge they are.

Can you prove who you say you are?
We all know that anyone can set up an ICO with no intention to deliver on their promises can we see your actual ID's ?

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

Having gone through the overview, how do you intend to achieve the part that have to do with students rating their tutors? With pre-sale still on going, how much have being able to raise so far?

Hello! Thanks for your questions!
Only those students who have attended a lesson with a tutor can leave feedback on that tutor. It is technically impossible for anyone except the student to create, moderate, or delete any feedback. This guarantees that ratings are based exclusively on real experiences and are as reliable as possible. The tutor’s overall rating will be calculated based on a large number of parameters, including: an average rating for the previous 30 days (so that tutors who have received a large number of positive reviews over a prolonged period will not drop in ranking too much due to one bad review), a rating for the tutor’s course materials, and a rating for video lessons that the tutor has recorded. The students will be able to see and post these ratings separately.
Talking about the numbers we decided not to disclose that info before the initial tokensale launch. We do have major announcements for you guys as well so stay tuned!
The project is well thought out from this point of view. It is important for teacher evaluation to be as accurate as possible. I wonder if the project was thought that after graduation you received an accreditation, a graduation certificate, a diploma of this kind? Do you think that the project will have recognition of well-known educational institutions such as Oxford for example?

Hello! Thanks for your interest! The new concept among the tutor features is to search for different talents and somehow tokenize them. That basically means that young talents will be able to crowdfund themselves for studying in Oxford for instance. In this scenario they commit themselves for tutoring on a platform for some time and their $/hour as a tutor should definitely grow once they complete their study. That will be widely present in new concept letter, that we will post soon Smiley Stay tuned  Wink
Thanks again for the answer. It looks like you guys thought you all! I would like to think that we here have a role with our questions in improving this project. Anyway, we're watching you for the news you've announced.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

Yes! We’ve launched an airdrop in order to attract active and involved users as well as scout talented people with rare skills.
We believe in you, guys!
You will be able to tokenize your talents, fundraise for self-development and share skills with other people for tokens. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to buy the time of talented people.
New concept of NTOK to be announced soon!
I'm very interested in what a new concept will be! This is very exciting! But I think that it will be even better and more productive Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: