Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] NTOK | PEER TO PEER ONLINE EDUCATION PLATFORM  (Read 6574 times)
binggo53 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Will NTOK offer a strong certificate to his students as a way to attract new students?

Good question!
Since our goal is to become the first decentralized education platform I would say no, however we can encourage tutors to offers such certificates to their students.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:36:47 AM

The fact that I read about this ICO, inspires great confidence in the likelihood of great success, in the end. The company looks very solid and professional, the idea is very in demand, the market is potentially huge.
You are right! You have synthesized very well the characteristics of a successful project. NTOK can be successful, has everything I need for it. Slowly, a strong community will be built to support and promote the NTOK project.
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

NTOK is an interesting project that addresses the idea of ​​learning in a new way. This is the future with new learning opportunities for our children. An interesting project that I support and I would be glad to promote. Good luck to the developers team!

Agree with you! I expect very high level of educational programs and and many people to joining this platform! and on first stage of course everything related to crypto will have a lot demand Cheesy

Exactly! We are currently working on a program for encouraging crypto enthusiasts to join the platform as tutors  Wink
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

The fact that I read about this ICO, inspires great confidence in the likelihood of great success, in the end. The company looks very solid and professional, the idea is very in demand, the market is potentially huge.
You are right! You have synthesized very well the characteristics of a successful project. NTOK can be successful, has everything I need for it. Slowly, a strong community will be built to support and promote the NTOK project.

Thanks for your support! We have just started Smiley
jackmaster

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Will NTOK offer a strong certificate to his students as a way to attract new students?

Good question!
Since our goal is to become the first decentralized education platform I would say no, however we can encourage tutors to offers such certificates to their students.

I think it would be a good thing, i've seen Udacity growth driven by the reknown of theirs certificates (they also have tutors from great Tech companies...) but anyway, keep going on with this great project!
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

Hi dev can i ask? What is the soft and hard cap of this project? Thanks.

Hello! Soft cap is not set because we have a working platform and modifying it towards P2P model. Amount of funds raised affects only expansion plans and marketing, not the project itself. Hard cap is $15.000.000.

This is what will make this thing goes wild, in a good way of course.

Exactly! We won't create any crazy blockchain thing, we need to scale the working product and to attract more users all around the world to get used to the modern style of education. The market is extremely huge and still young. We have everything for the success.

Nowadays we, as investors, cannot invest on ideas, but on working plataforms already. Sometimes the concept is good but the real thing doesn't succeed , thats why I have so much faith in this project! Fingers crossed! Let's go

Yup, I was looking for the softcap ... and when I did not find it, that left me confused on the beggining, only when I saw that they will escalate whe existing project I realized the real potential of this platform and I totally agree with you, invest in "ideas" in very risky choise ...
jackmaster

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

Hello! Soft cap is not set because we have a working platform and modifying it towards P2P model. Amount of funds raised affects only expansion plans and marketing, not the project itself. Hard cap is $15.000.000.

Exactly! We won't create any crazy blockchain thing, we need to scale the working product and to attract more users all around the world to get used to the modern style of education. The market is extremely huge and still young. We have everything for the success.

Nowadays we, as investors, cannot invest on ideas, but on working plataforms already. Sometimes the concept is good but the real thing doesn't succeed , thats why I have so much faith in this project! Fingers crossed! Let's go

Yes... I agree with you, you need to see it running to see the viability on the investment! I believe that NTOK will be one of the major EdTech platform of this new blockchain wave...
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

This world is just health and education is enough. NTOK is creating a platform of education through blockchain, which promotes the world better. I hope the project will have more ideas on education.  Cool Cool
idunets

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

Good question!

I think it would be a good thing, i've seen Udacity growth driven by the reknown of theirs certificates (they also have tutors from great Tech companies...) but anyway, keep going on with this great project!

yes! when edicational platform can provide certificates, it is ALWAYS a good motivation for people who need to include educational experience on their CV to apply for a job for example! I hope that NTOK will give that opportunity to students and tutors!
jackmaster

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Good question!

yes! when edicational platform can provide certificates, it is ALWAYS a good motivation for people who need to include educational experience on their CV to apply for a job for example! I hope that NTOK will give that opportunity to students and tutors!

Exactly! I think that if NTOK starts right off with the certificate they will go through an easier path to have a noted Certificate....
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

Will there be any collaboration with companies in the future so that students can also get in touch with them after their course for the jobs as unemployment is a major issue in every part of the world?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

Yes... I agree with you, you need to see it running to see the viability on the investment! I believe that NTOK will be one of the major EdTech platform of this new blockchain wave...

Yes! Definitely! This would be hard to introduce in the market if there wasn't any working plataform already , that's why I have so much confidence in this project.

hello
wel24

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

Great project .i hope it will boom the market and make people crazy encouraging this platform.Am pretty sure because of its nice and unique plan.Goodluck team.i just want to ask where to report our bounty social links??thank u
idunets

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Hello!
Just saw that the date of ICO is no more 15 JAN... Anybody know why date was changed?
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Online education platform, this seems interesting. It catch my attention. This project should be spread to the community. I hope more users will engage to this new global decentralized ecosystem for continuing education.Your company is basically offering an education/ tutorial via online platform based on blockchain. This really very interesting because because this is the very 1st online education based on blockchain in the market.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

According to your overview "impossible fake rating" how do you intend to achieve this?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

Hello!
Just saw that the date of ICO is no more 15 JAN... Anybody know why date was changed?

We want to show the prototype of the platform to our supporters  Wink
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

Online education platform, this seems interesting. It catch my attention. This project should be spread to the community. I hope more users will engage to this new global decentralized ecosystem for continuing education.Your company is basically offering an education/ tutorial via online platform based on blockchain. This really very interesting because because this is the very 1st online education based on blockchain in the market.

Thanks for your support! We definitely looking forward to be the very first pure educational platform of the new era.
idunets

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

Hello!

hmm... I think it was a very good decision! you will motivate investors to try the product, and by doing this, you will up the sales!
do you know the date of release of the platform?
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

Hello!

hmm... I think it was a very good decision! you will motivate investors to try the product, and by doing this, you will up the sales!
do you know the date of release of the platform?

I was wondering the exact same thing!

hello
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: