Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faster site that i can use to Deposit Euros by Bank and get BTC?  (Read 189 times)
pamamolfx (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:18:22 PM

Hello Smiley

Looking for some services that i can deposit Euros from my bank and get fast BTC Smiley

Kraken now needs almost a week Sad

Thank you
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

I have used Kraken but only to sell coins and bank transfers are fairly fast for me taking about three days to complete. I would try find someone on Local bitcoins who accepts bank transfers. I'm sure you could even find someone on here in the Currency Exchange board so create a thread there looking for someone, Make sure to use a trusted escrow however.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:10:54 PM

Hello Smiley

Looking for some services that i can deposit Euros from my bank and get fast BTC Smiley

Thank you

I know litebit.eu is almost instantly just got to wait for BTC confirmations. I tried Kraken myself aswell didn't really like it, took like 5 days and meanwhile I was stressing if I had filled out everything correctly. I used to use Litebit.eu as an alternative but not anymore, I can still recommend it though.

pamamolfx (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:47:39 PM

@Sutters Mill

I prefer to use a company online than exchanging with other ways.... but thanks anyway....

@MoonIsBlue

Thanks i will check it...

I was used Cashilla and it was fast as next day money was available on my account but a long time now are not operating anymore Sad
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:45:14 PM

Hello Smiley

Thank you

That's weird, for me Kraken always takes 1 day from bank deposit to available to spend. But holy hell their platform has been sluggish and slow lately. Coinbase is kind of random 2-3 days from deposit to available.
But overall I like Coinbase best because of super low/no fee at Gdax.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:00:35 AM

Additional to already mentioned Kraken and Litebit.eu, you also can take a look at Bitstamp.net, Cex.io, Bitpanda.com and Bitcoin.de. These platforms are reliable and have good reputation. I didn't tried to buy btc with Eur from these exchanges, so I can't tell you about how much time verification takes, how fast transfers made and how much fee they charge. But maybe others can share their experience.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: