Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] charitySPACE - place where you can help others and win a prize  (Read 1726 times)
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

More power sir irfan more power to you and to your charity attempts, I need to know some basic information about this lovely charity attempt,I have some ETH for a while now, I couldn't find a way to spend them on something useful, I also couldn't donate to millions of charity organizations myself, Now that you are here I'm gonna give them to you, I'm sure that you'll take care of the rest, Thank you for helping the poor and the needy, Now where is my reward? Cheesy Only words that I could say, More power.

Than you soo much. Much appreciated if you invest in this project which is one of the most promising project

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:28:44 PM

Charity project has very innovative idea and looks promising.
So I wonder who will be the recipients of a charitable donation? And how charitySPACE choose the recipients as well?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

So I wonder who will be the recipients of a charitable donation? And how charitySPACE choose the recipients as well?

Good question. Do you already know who you want to help?
Are you going to establish permanent cooperation with specific institutions or help centers?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
charitySPACE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Good question. Do you already know who you want to help?
Are you going to establish permanent cooperation with specific institutions or help centers?

Of course we know who we want to help Smiley We are deeply convinced that man is a human being. Maybe you should ask a question - what does it matter to whom we want to help? The fact of help is important. Our mission is to gather capital from the Crypto market and hand it over to other people in need.

However, we are aware that our users (donors) have a need to choose the organization we have received.

At the beginning (according to the roadmap), we focus on the European market. In addition to our native Polish charity foundations, we inform more well-known foundations about our project. E.g:

UNICEF (unicef.org),
World Food Program (wfp.org),
Save the Children (savethechildren.org),
British Oxfam (oxfam.org.uk),
French Action Contre la Faim (actionagainsthunger.org),
and other more local

An interesting project is GiveDirectly.org. The organization, looking at satellite photos, chooses the poorest families in Kenya and Uganda (those whose roofs are not covered with sheet metal) and checks them. The chosen person transfers money in the banking system using a mobile phone. Indirect costs are low, so from every dollar of donors, as much as 91 cents goes to the poor.

We are also planning to introduce the functionality that allows you as users to submit your organization proposals that we would like to support.

There is a lot of potential for the development of our platform. Do not forget, however, that the primary goal is to support all people in need. All these organizations, even if we gathered 500 of them, certainly will not waste this money.

The markets of the USA and Canada are probably the end of 2018. Mid-2018 is Russia, Japan. Because these countries have their own organizations operating only and exclusively within their territories.
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:22:08 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 08:47:55 PM by charitySPACE

According to the rules of the forum, we can raise the topic once every 24 hours. We are doing it now Smiley

Our Ethereum ICO contract here:
https://github.com/CharitySPACE/ICOContract/tree/master/contracts

charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

Join our bounty:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561764.new#new

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

I just joined yesterday to support you.

I'm sure that Prizes on every campaign will attract a lot of people to chatiry and your ICO will be 1000% successful.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

A very interesting project, let alone the project carries the concept of a charity field in blockchain.
Hopefully this charity project to be one of the proud in the future.
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

I just joined yesterday to support you.

I'm sure that Prizes on every campaign will attract a lot of people to chatiry and your ICO will be 1000% successful.

Thank you!

A very interesting project, let alone the project carries the concept of a charity field in blockchain.
Hopefully this charity project to be one of the proud in the future.

Thank you. This is our main goal.
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:55:26 PM

This has to be the very 1st crypto charity project I've ever seen. The concept is unique. However I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of mixing charity with lottery. Yes I get the idea that it might encourage a lot of people to donate because of the possibiltiy of winning a huge stake from a pool.

However I think 25% is on the high side. Maybe 10% ?
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

This has to be the very 1st crypto charity project I've ever seen. The concept is unique. However I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of mixing charity with lottery. Yes I get the idea that it might encourage a lot of people to donate because of the possibiltiy of winning a huge stake from a pool.

Remember that every way to achieve the goal is right. You have rightly noticed that this reward for participation in the collection is an element that encourages users. It is better to pay for charity and pay 25% for it than to pay for charity zero Smiley Perhaps these people would never have contributed to charity? We encouraged them with a prize. Such an idea was born in our heads a long time ago. We believe that it will work. Thank you for your opinion. We encourage you to participate in the pre-sale. It's worth Smiley
varandas

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:57:51 PM

Interesting idea, how much your minimum to participate in charity after the ICO?
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:25:06 PM

Interesting idea, how much your minimum to participate in charity after the ICO?

We do not have a specific soft cap. ICO is one of the sources of raising capital for project development. We will keep our promise. We will be looking for further sources of financing to launch charitySPACE!

CharitySPACE ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-868

Thank you. We will add your logo in our site.
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

Remember that every way to achieve the goal is right. You have rightly noticed that this reward for participation in the collection is an element that encourages users. It is better to pay for charity and pay 25% for it than to pay for charity zero Smiley Perhaps these people would never have contributed to charity? We encouraged them with a prize. Such an idea was born in our heads a long time ago. We believe that it will work. Thank you for your opinion. We encourage you to participate in the pre-sale. It's worth Smiley

Excellently explained. I understand the concept of motivating donors now. I also like the fact you mentioned it's a vision you have harnessed for a very long time now. Congrats on it becoming a reality. Will participate in anyway I can. Cheers!

P.S: Very nice hands on approach in responding to questions and inquiries.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:59:06 AM

Hello team managers. Firstly congratulations about the charitySPACE project. Im not sure about when 3 ICO stages will be. Here in OP I see PRE-SALE: 20 Dec 2017 - 27 Dec 2017, but nothing about thats 3 stages of SALE periode. You have a date about that 3 stages of public SALE? Thanks. Good luck.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:32:50 AM

I really like the concept applied in this project. The concept applied in this project is very easy to understand and has a very interesting look. today human welfare is so bad I hope this project will help solve humanitarian problems in different parts of the world.

charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:13:28 AM

Hello team managers. Firstly congratulations about the charitySPACE project. Im not sure about when 3 ICO stages will be. Here in OP I see PRE-SALE: 20 Dec 2017 - 27 Dec 2017, but nothing about thats 3 stages of SALE periode. You have a date about that 3 stages of public SALE? Thanks. Good luck.

Only the pre-sale has a specific duration. From December 20 to 27, or if we sell 2 500,000 CHT. If we do not sell 2,500,000 CHT by December 27, the remaining unsold tokens will be burned. Then we start SALE I. It lasts until we sell 3,000,000 CHT (for 1 CHT = 0.001 ETH). If we sell 3 000 000 CHT in SALE I will automatically start SALE II for which we have reserved 3 500 000 CHT (1 CHT = 0.0015 ETH). The only time limit is the contract, which expires on January 20, 2018. Regardless of how much we sell until January 20 - the remaining tokens will be burned after January 20.

The ETH contract is available here:
https://github.com/CharitySPACE/ICOContract

Please remember that all our calculations on the site were made at the price of $ 300 for 1 ETH. Today, the price is twice as high. We wonder what to do about it.
We've already given up supporting Dash. We currently collect in BTC, BCC, ETH, LTC

I really like the concept applied in this project. The concept applied in this project is very easy to understand and has a very interesting look. today human welfare is so bad I hope this project will help solve humanitarian problems in different parts of the world.

We also hope so. Thank you for your support.

eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

Only the pre-sale has a specific duration. From December 20 to 27, or if we sell 2 500,000 CHT. If we do not sell 2,500,000 CHT by December 27, the remaining unsold tokens will be burned. Then we start SALE I. It lasts until we sell 3,000,000 CHT (for 1 CHT = 0.001 ETH). If we sell 3 000 000 CHT in SALE I will automatically start SALE II for which we have reserved 3 500 000 CHT (1 CHT = 0.0015 ETH). The only time limit is the contract, which expires on January 20, 2018. Regardless of how much we sell until January 20 - the remaining tokens will be burned after January 20.

The ETH contract is available here:
https://github.com/CharitySPACE/ICOContract

Please remember that all our calculations on the site were made at the price of $ 300 for 1 ETH. Today, the price is twice as high. We wonder what to do about it.
We've already given up supporting Dash. We currently collect in BTC, BCC, ETH, LTC

We also hope so. Thank you for your support.

I do not understand why team managers did not set an exact date for starting SALE 1 stage. I do not see or posible dont understand, if there is no exact reason for which there is a deadline in the smart contract on January 20, and SALE 1 does not have the start date. Without understanding the logic of such a setting, I can think of anything about their ability to manage such a project.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

If in the smart contract there is a deadline of January 20, I think setting the token distribution period in ICO must be set as the time period, so that it is possible to raise the necessary funds. If pre-sale sells only 2,500,000 tokens at the best price, then you can sell 13,500,000 by January 20 at a higher price, it must begin immediately after the pre-sales period. It is unlikely that you sell 13,500,000 tokens in an undetermined start-up period, but after December 27 in the context in which smart-contract January 20 is the deadline. Otherwise I appreciate the idea of the project and sincerely I wish very successful.
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

I do not understand why team managers did not set an exact date for starting SALE 1 stage. I do not see or posible dont understand, if there is no exact reason for which there is a deadline in the smart contract on January 20, and SALE 1 does not have the start date. Without understanding the logic of such a setting, I can think of anything about their ability to manage such a project.

If in the smart contract there is a deadline of January 20, I think setting the token distribution period in ICO must be set as the time period, so that it is possible to raise the necessary funds. If pre-sale sells only 2,500,000 tokens at the best price, then you can sell 13,500,000 by January 20 at a higher price, it must begin immediately after the pre-sales period. It is unlikely that you sell 13,500,000 tokens in an undetermined start-up period, but after December 27 in the context in which smart-contract January 20 is the deadline. Otherwise I appreciate the idea of the project and sincerely I wish very successful.

I admit honestly, I do not understand the problem you described. I will try to explain it, as I understood. I apologize if my answer is not satisfactory for you.

PRE-SALE is part of ICO. It will last from 20 to 27 December. It is likely that it will last shorter. If we sell 2,500,000 tokens - the pre-sale will end. The ICO runs from December 27 (then we start selling SALE I).

All dates are specified Smiley

If you have any questions, I am at your disposal.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: