Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recover lost bitcoins  (Read 348 times)
Lana838 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:45:38 PM

Hello, I found 2 old Bitcoin multibit wallets I had on a computer but the problem is they are both password protected. I did write the passwords down but now can't find where I wrote them. I do remember that the passwords wasn't words, it was a load of random characters and numbers so I wouldn't be able to guess them. Is there anyway I could recover the Bitcoins in the wallets? I still have the wallets backups and .key backups, is there anything I can do with them?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:04:57 PM

Hello, I found 2 old Bitcoin multibit wallets I had on a computer but the problem is they are both password protected. I did write the passwords down but now can't find where I wrote them. I do remember that the passwords wasn't words, it was a load of random characters and numbers so I wouldn't be able to guess them. Is there anyway I could recover the Bitcoins in the wallets? I still have the wallets backups and .key backups, is there anything I can do with them?
Mac PC Linux? Message i could possible help

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Lana838 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:34:50 PM

It's a pc
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

Do you remember how many characters you set? It may take up to infinite time to brute force it yourself.
Better contact Dave on https://walletrecoveryservices.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: