Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy BCH for USD?  (Read 185 times)
H.O.B. (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

I am having a hell of a time trying to purchase BCH directly for USD.

I have tried Etoro, Changelly, Bittrex, and a bunch of other exchanges and have the hardest time just purchasing BCH directly for USD. I am hoping to avoid purchasing another altcoin to trade for BCH to avoid the small % fees. I am running into issues because I am in the US.

Is there an exchange I can get BCH? I want to purchase it and send to my wallet. 

Feel like I am being dumb, but am running into issues left and right every time.

Thanks
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Are you in the US? If yes, I think that option will only be available in Jan when Coinbase has BCH available. For now unfortunately the only option is buying another coin, then using shapeshift to get some BCH.. Which wallet do you use? Try bitcoin.com there might be an option to buy directly using a credit card.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:00:37 PM

I am having a hell of a time trying to purchase BCH directly for USD.

I have tried Etoro, Changelly, Bittrex, and a bunch of other exchanges and have the hardest time just purchasing BCH directly for USD. I am hoping to avoid purchasing another altcoin to trade for BCH to avoid the small % fees. I am running into issues because I am in the US.

Is there an exchange I can get BCH? I want to purchase it and send to my wallet. 

Feel like I am being dumb, but am running into issues left and right every time.

Thanks
Are you see on wex.nz? This market have BCH for USD and Euro. And now Wex work absolutely normal. Good volume, good price. May be there can you buy some BCH?
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

I would not recommend buying BCash,its a wellcrafted scheme,Chinese/koreans dragon slayer failed to overthrow the king which is BTC,its a manipulated alt so stay away if you can but if you still want it well goodluck.

cryptounite

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

Does nothing work over there like changelly, Bittrex, kraken?

Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:23:35 PM

Unfortunately at the moment the only option to purchase a BCH is to buy bitcoin and then exchange it for the BCH.
sunnyboi_za

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

Have you tried Yobit? Their site has really come up recently. I'm quite impressed.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

Wait, wait, you said eToro? Are you right? Or it was just a Typo?

That is the worst thing that you can do, and probably you were not even paying attention when you tried to buy in there.

Etoro is a broker, and it works using CTF's, it means that there is no way to take those bitcoins or bitcoin cash'es from there, because they are fake, they just work as a virtual money that represents that asset.

I dont have to explain you how a broker works, but yes, probably the only thing that you can do in order to buy bitcoins is just coinbase.. But bitcoin cash, i dont know.

Maybe you should buy bitcoin first and then exchange it to bcash
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:32:01 PM

No need to directly buy bch with usd, buy bitcoin or ethereum in coinbase with usd, after that you can buy any coin with either ethereum or bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: