Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in Buying Windows VPS for mining  (Read 328 times)
valentin68 (OP)

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:30 PM

I am interested to buy some very cheap windows VPS for mining. I found some offers here on this forum for one year windows VPS for 6 USD (or something similar). I can pay in bitcoin but I prefer to pay in PayPal (I'll send the money as for goods and services, not as personal payment, please excuse me, but i promise I'll not charge back). If you do not accept PayPal I'll pay in bitcoin if the price is less than 6-8 USD for one year.
Again, I need this windows VPS to do some mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokenzone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:39:57 PM

wouldn't a Windows VPS be too slow for mining? or which algo you are looking to mine?

valentin68 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

wouldn't a Windows VPS be too slow for mining? or which algo you are looking to mine?

Not for XMR. XMR can be mined on windows VPS easely with monerospelunker (it is using cryptonight). I can also accept a linux VPS, if i have root access, although to set up a linux miner is more difficult that a windows miner.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

Leave me a pm if you need vps for mining any crypto currency.
I know of a place where they sell these servers, its very rear to find vps to mine coins
now a days. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
TheBarMan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

I am interested to buy some very cheap windows VPS for mining. I found some offers here on this forum for one year windows VPS for 6 USD (or something similar). I can pay in bitcoin but I prefer to pay in PayPal (I'll send the money as for goods and services, not as personal payment, please excuse me, but i promise I'll not charge back). If you do not accept PayPal I'll pay in bitcoin if the price is less than 6-8 USD for one year.
Again, I need this windows VPS to do some mining.

I can help you $5.6 dollars for a year, you sent the half to my paypal with some extra info for avoid the reverse and when i sent you the vps info (root access) you sent the rest...

If you are interested please sent me a Message.

Good day.
normanbc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:44:15 PM

What are the specs of the VPS you need?

Log Splitter Machines Homemade
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

i don't thing no vps company will provide you vps for mining as it quite resource intensive mining operation and cost for $6 its quite not possible for year ..i double any vps company or any oen can provide you
flumesshag

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

suggest vultr.com. its cheap and good for mining
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:07:39 PM

What kind of idiot would let you to mine the sh*t out of their servers with only $6 for a f*cking whole year? Cheesy  The sh*ttiest VPS would consume more than $6 only in electricity in one year, Go now I don't wanna see you around here.
valentin68 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:06:40 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:42:48 PM by valentin68

What kind of idiot would let you to mine the sh*t out of their servers with only $6 for a f*cking whole year? Cheesy  The sh*ttiest VPS would consume more than $6 only in electricity in one year, Go now I don't wanna see you around here.

We are here together to talk and try to make something better for all. We are here because we need the help of each other. There are many nations in this forum and we believe that we can find tolerant people that speak respectuolsy. People in this world are not stupid at all, we understand each other very good.
Some nations here truly want to help. Without them we will not survive and make a better world altogether. I do not know completely all people from the world, this is what I want to understand, and the ways of being of some of them can "speak" rich to the other.
valentin68 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:00 PM

I can help you $5.6 dollars for a year, you sent the half to my paypal with some extra info for avoid the reverse and when i sent you the vps info (root access) you sent the rest...

If you are interested please sent me a Message.

Good day.

Can you please give me your bitcoin address? I'll send you 5.6 USD for the VPS (I'll pay the taxes). I prefer to send you bitcoin than sending Paypal and make a "selfie".Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: