Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with Blockchain?  (Read 202 times)
Rebldomakr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

I was looking to sell some of my Bitcoin through my Blockchain wallet, though it keeps telling me I don't have enough:
https://i.imgur.com/9qo7wYM.png
https://i.imgur.com/8d4JE7S.png

At first I figured it was just a slow API, so I tried again a few minutes later and the minimum price to withdrawal had lowered by £0.04 (still much lower than my balance) and wouldn't let me sell.

Is anybody else having this problem?
It's not that big of a deal right now, because I don't really need to sell right now, but I would imagine that this could become a bigger problem in the future?

Thanks!
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

move the funds out of there, blockchain is one of the best online wallets, and it hasn't scammed anyone yet.

But the best thing that you can do is just put those funds on localbitcoins, and sell that amount to a seller, that is very easy and if you want a wire transfer it can be made in just minutes.

I didn't knew that blockchain.info had the option to withdraw money, i mean, i thought that Coinbase was the only one who was offering this kind of alternatives to withdraw some bitcoins.

Maybe it is because the miner fees, but 5 pounds seems to be a little bit expensive (since atm's fees are aprox $3)
Rebldomakr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:20:58 PM

move the funds out of there, blockchain is one of the best online wallets, and it hasn't scammed anyone yet.

But the best thing that you can do is just put those funds on localbitcoins, and sell that amount to a seller, that is very easy and if you want a wire transfer it can be made in just minutes.

I didn't knew that blockchain.info had the option to withdraw money, i mean, i thought that Coinbase was the only one who was offering this kind of alternatives to withdraw some bitcoins.

Maybe it is because the miner fees, but 5 pounds seems to be a little bit expensive (since atm's fees are aprox $3)
Thanks for you help!
I'll be sure to move my Bitcoin out as soon as possible and find some sellers.

As for Blockchain allowing users to sell Bitcoin, I believe that not too long ago they made a partnership with Coinify to provide that service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: