Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luminous Coin ANN  (Read 3800 times)
FreakCoder (OP)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

The explorer is currently syncing and I have been having issues as this is the first explorer I am attempting to build. I appreciate your patience.

http://108.61.192.31:3001/

Explorer is done and up. Based on this, the original dev is still kicking and moving coins around. If a swap happens, I will want to limit them getting the new coins. To do this, I would swap outside of an exchange to prevent swap coins from the dev address. If this is something you want, please let me know. If you don't care, let me know that too. I will begin working another coin either way.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambam

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

The explorer is currently syncing and I have been having issues as this is the first explorer I am attempting to build. I appreciate your patience.

Explorer is done and up. Based on this, the original dev is still kicking and moving coins around. If a swap happens, I will want to limit them getting the new coins. To do this, I would swap outside of an exchange to prevent swap coins from the dev address. If this is something you want, please let me know. If you don't care, let me know that too. I will begin working another coin either way.

For me it doesnt matter.. its about trust.  what do you prefer?  if the swap happens in a exchange.. would you abandon this project?  just curious! thank you
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:30:44 PM

you could take a snapshot of the blockchain and ask everyone to sign the message using old LSC wallet. this way you know what address had what coins..

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

For me it doesnt matter.. its about trust.  what do you prefer?  if the swap happens in a exchange.. would you abandon this project?  just curious! thank you

Just a quick back story, I may have mentioned, I was never invested in this until I become part of the takeover team. I am not looking to make a quick profit and leave after pumping the rest. I am in this for the long haul. Tongue
potatoboy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:39:28 PM

Cool job!
I think No.1 is original Dev, No.2 is CoinsMarkets. right?
I will buy LSC, and can't wait swap!! Grin
Bibimboop

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:54:02 PM

Any airdrops planned?
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

So far we have come across a large amount of LSC being moved and most likely the original dev. I suspect they are doing so to try and gain more money off of people he has already scammed. Here are the addresses and I flagged them in the explorer as Developer, which is not mine.

LW9q1bszwAf14DGPVjQ3NrcAofu4MQtPPY
LPmxaC9zjZdpWKdfkyLhztbZFhHgay6s6A
LaVEJPwxxrW8nZFH8GeSERLjmsgMR2PuKj
tambam

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

So far we have come across a large amount of LSC being moved and most likely the original dev. I suspect they are doing so to try and gain more money off of people he has already scammed. Here are the addresses and I flagged them in the explorer as Developer, which is not mine.

LW9q1bszwAf14DGPVjQ3NrcAofu4MQtPPY
LPmxaC9zjZdpWKdfkyLhztbZFhHgay6s6A
LaVEJPwxxrW8nZFH8GeSERLjmsgMR2PuKj

Thanks.. will keep an  eye on this
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

Any airdrops planned?

I do have some plans that will be revealed soon. Cheesy
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:17:55 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 08:29:05 PM by FreakCoder

Ok, so I need some help. What does everyone prefer? Would you want a swap or keep the current coin and build on it? A swap could potentially get rid of the dirty dev that started it. If a swap is preferred, Would you want something quick, which means no MN possibly, or something later on? Would you be open to keeping LSC and just getting airdropped a new coin and keeping both? Let me know. I am not going anywhere either way, so don't worry about that part.

Edit: Another idea is to have 2 coins. Keep LSC and modify if needed and add a second coin. Holders of LSC would get 1  of the new coin for every 2 LSC. Thoughts?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

Ugly logo coin returns. Smiley
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:36:26 PM

Ugly logo coin returns. Smiley

Don't count out the uglies. Wink
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

Ok, so I need some help. What does everyone prefer? Would you want a swap or keep the current coin and build on it? A swap could potentially get rid of the dirty dev that started it. If a swap is preferred, Would you want something quick, which means no MN possibly, or something later on? Would you be open to keeping LSC and just getting airdropped a new coin and keeping both? Let me know. I am not going anywhere either way, so don't worry about that part.

Edit: Another idea is to have 2 coins. Keep LSC and modify if needed and add a second coin. Holders of LSC would get 1  of the new coin for every 2 LSC. Thoughts?

hi, I want a quick swap for Lsc coin maybe 2.1 at coinsmarket. thank you

My biggest problem with a swap will be that I did not get LSC listed in coinsmarkets so not sure if they will let me swap there.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:23:19 PM

Who is Linda and why is she so famouse? Give me link to find out more about Linda and her sister. Do they have brothers? Wink
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

Edit: Another idea is to have 2 coins. Keep LSC and modify if needed and add a second coin. Holders of LSC would get 1  of the new coin for every 2 LSC. Thoughts?

hi, I want a quick swap for Lsc coin maybe 2.1 at coinsmarket. thank you

My biggest problem with a swap will be that I did not get LSC listed in coinsmarkets so not sure if they will let me swap there.
\\

I believe it was Ddude listed this coin at coinsmarket.

pm me here or on discord and we can send out an email to CM

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

I have the new coin mostly ready. I am running into getting the Windows wallet compiled. It runs good on Ubuntu, but not sure it should be released yet since most users, myself included, use Windows. Let me know your thoughts.
tambam

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

I have the new coin mostly ready. I am running into getting the Windows wallet compiled. It runs good on Ubuntu, but not sure it should be released yet since most users, myself included, use Windows. Let me know your thoughts.

great news.. I think we should wait for the windows wallet. that would be good.  thanks and looking forward for  Smiley the new coin.
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:20:58 PM

Don't forget to update your LSC wallet if you haven't done so. 300000 block is coming up in the next day or so.
tambam

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:40:40 PM

the wallet update is here. 
Windows: https://mega.nz/#!BAQSkIhA!dIIQ4op_85JRYsxA0B91jm3Sgp33qNQraa5t66kecx8
FreakCoder (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:53:17 PM