Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCSrv: KVM/Qemu Virtual Servers (VPS) exclusively for Bitcoin  (Read 943 times)
Renich (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:02:22 AM

Hey guys and gals!

http://btcsrv.com/

I've set up a website to sell a great service.

KVM/Qemu Virtualization or VPS as they like to call it.

What's this exactly? You get a super fast, super secure, virtual server; in which you can install whatever you want.

Some of the interesting things are:

- Data-centers in Switzerland and U.S.
- All SSD storage at the price of magnetic
- Super fast hosts
- Upload bandwidth free / Cheap download bandwidth
- Full encryption possible (not even we know what you have)
- Multiple IPs if needed.
- Virtual private network (backend network)
- Any OS
- Anonymous registration if needed (contact)
- Almost always free setup and configuration by GNU & Linux experts (some complex configs might require additional fees)
- VPN enabled
- Disscounts up to 45% per volume and time length.
- Customize your server; not limited to our packages.

So, if that is not enough, I dunno what is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renich (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:04:15 AM

By the way, I don't know if it matters, but we're donating 5% of all income to the Bitcoin foundation.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:05:26 AM

waaaaay too expensive. you should do market research, and see what others take..

(good place to start research: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#Dedicated.2FVirtual_Server_Hosting)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:06:27 AM

By the way, I don't know if it matters, but we're donating 5% of all income to the Bitcoin foundation.
you shouldn't, they sucks. uses way too much time stepping on their own toes to get anything done.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:10:49 AM

...and in you links, your only link is to a site that have not been updated since the pump'n'dump of solidcoin...

do you even know what you are doing?

Renich (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:15:54 AM

Kokjo,

If you think they're expensive, don't buy it. We sell quality, not mega-cheap hosting.

First off all, everything "out there" is paravirtualization. You don't even get your own kernel; you share it.

Second, trust me; we know what we're doing. Our infrastructure is awesome.

About EVALinux, yeah, it is outdated. We will fix that soon Wink Too much work these days, heh.
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:45:27 AM

If you think they're expensive, don't buy it. We sell quality, not mega-cheap hosting.
why would i even do the opposite? your quality/price ratio is just way too low.

First off all, everything "out there" is paravirtualization. You don't even get your own kernel; you share it.
Nope. Found HyperV and Kvm at several places, with even better machines then yours, to a cheaper price and with good SLAs.

Second, trust me; we know what we're doing. Our infrastructure is awesome.
only scammer or very stupid people would would tell random strangers in a paranoid/crypto forum to trust them, ergo: you are a scammer.
...or your infrastructure is properly not that good, cause you are to stupid to make it.

- Full encryption possible (not even we know what you have)

LOL, that not possible... conclusion: you don't know shit about what you are talking about.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:46:59 AM

and also:

stop feeding the troll(with false information), and go fix your chappy servers...

Renich (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:56:59 AM

why would i even do the opposite? your quality/price ratio is just way too low.

How do you know our quality? Have you been our customer? I can set you up for a free trial if you like. Let me know and I'll do it; then, you can decide.

Nope. Found HyperV and Kvm at several places, with even better machines then yours, to a cheaper price and with good SLAs.

Yeah; you're right. There is some offer there on the table you linked. Still, our offer is good enough and we're up to it. You can have a server in Switzerland; country with the best legislation in favour of privacy. Or, you could have your server in the US (yes, with us too) and encrypt/tor/VPN yourself up to the teeth to avoid the NSA or those Prism guys... it's up to you; you'd have options with us.

only scammer or very stupid people would would tell random strangers in a paranoid/crypto forum to trust them, ergo: you are a scammer.
...or your infrastructure is properly not that good, cause you are to stupid to make it.

It was a manner of speach. How can you decide I'm a scammer? You're a lyar; I am not a scammer. You're just trolling 'cause you don't like the offer; up to you.

LOL, that not possible... conclusion: you don't know shit about what you are talking about.

Oh, but it is. We encrypt the drive image; check this out: https://www.google.com/search?q=qcow2%20encryption. The first article (in my view) is from Daniel P. Berrange. Check the "Virtual Disks" section in his article.
Renich (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:57:58 AM

and also:

stop feeding the troll(with false information), and go fix your chappy servers...

Yeah, right Wink They don't need fixing, man; they need clients Wink
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:25:33 PM

Oh, but it is. We encrypt the drive image; check this out: https://www.google.com/search?q=qcow2%20encryption. The first article (in my view) is from Daniel P. Berrange. Check the "Virtual Disks" section in his article.
may i ask how you are able to run the servers? how can your computers read, write and 'understand' what is stored on them disks with out knowing the secrets?

using homomorphic encryption, and doing all calculations that way? Cool story bro, not gonna happen(at least not this year).

the fact is:
if men in black suits showed up, and you did not know the key, the computer would and black suit-guys would win as they are pretty smart people. This is only security by obscurity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: