Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It has to hurt to watch your money go down the drain  (Read 698 times)
fleabag (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:46:03 PM

just think of all the things your could have bought with that money? LOL. keep buying suckers.
naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:55:04 PM

Why so mad bro?
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:07:38 PM

Why so mad bro?

not mad at all. I actually feel sad for all the young investors who basically are brain washed into buying coins and having dreams of grandeur. think about it, does the average wall street investor have a chance against institutions on wall street. its even worse with coins.
naphto

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:09:36 PM

People have free will. They can do whatever they want with their money....

Of course it is not possible to buy buy buy buy buy, and everyone will get richer and richer.
Sometimes, price needs to decrease.
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:38:12 PM

just think of all the things your could have bought with that money?

I know! I could have bought more Bitcoins! Grin

コピペ copypaste
naphto

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:44:56 PM

just think of all the things your could have bought with that money?

I know! I could have bought more Bitcoins! Grin

made my day Smiley
berrycorp

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:45:40 PM

Why so mad bro?

not mad at all. I actually feel sad for all the young investors who basically are brain washed into buying coins and having dreams of grandeur. think about it, does the average wall street investor have a chance against institutions on wall street. its even worse with coins.

They are a lot better off than the people on wall street.. Worst case you go to 0 in bitcoin ...

In sub prime crisis average Joe's owed 5-10x there net-worth to the banks. I'd say betting on bitcoin is a LOT LESS risk than real estate..
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 01:50:38 PM

I start to belive gifu and cat are Evil Mastermind's
First create Moneyprinter sell it for a Different Altcoin
when you got your Coins the Price will be astronomical (because to less Coins)
then you Cash out on top, see the Altcoin Price go back where it all started.

If you don^t used your high priced Bitcoins their now worthless foor Years.

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 02:10:56 PM

Oh that's just rich, a person who's been brainwashed by said institutions and is running around convincing other people that they've been brainwashed Cheesy
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:20:07 PM

Oh that's just rich, a person who's been brainwashed by said institutions and is running around convincing other people that they've been brainwashed Cheesy

im not brainwashed. think about it, you have invested your hard earned money into a pipe dream. since when are all the little people right and the big players are wrong. The poor, uneducated, misinformed people have been repressed forever. you think you are going to outsmart the people with all the money. they pay people to think of ways to make MORE money. YOU my friend are GUESSING!
berrycorp

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:26:22 PM

im not brainwashed. think about it, you have invested your hard earned money into a pipe dream. since when are all the little people right and the big players are wrong. The poor, uneducated, misinformed people have been repressed forever. you think you are going to outsmart the people with all the money. they pay people to think of ways to make MORE money. YOU my friend are GUESSING!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fTtO9JAGrRs/UGGkEWiGBvI/AAAAAAAABgk/5XqnULh6n1Q/s1600/on_the_internet_nobody_knows_you_re_a_dog.jpg
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:33:28 PM

for some reason I cant see a grown man posting in a forum a gay picture like that. whats your deal?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: