Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kid jailed for 4 month now, for a facebook comment with a 500k $ bail  (Read 1531 times)
luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:57:22 AM

He'll learn if he hasn't already that's not really something to joke about.

you are what's wrong with the world

CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 07:27:31 AM

Honestly, I think he's an idiot and if he were my son he would be getting some very stern words.

But c'mon, 4 months & $500,000 bail?! Not only will he have to spend some time in jail for a momentary lack of sense (and a harmless one at that), but this will ruin the kids life if it leaves a permanent record.

TL;DR - Joking about shooting up schools isn't funny, at all. Ruining a persons life over a stupid comment on the internet isn't funny, at all.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 08:20:31 AM

US being the US. good thing I'm not living there.

PrintMule (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:46:38 PM

Haha, in my own country (Latvia) there's news (10 minutes ago) about 31 year old woman who made 2 messages on her facebook, about how she's "gonna make massacre similar to Breivik's in Norway". She's been taken in police custody now. So shit's sure is spreading. We have some laws against internet bullying and against motivating racial hate (which is still against freedom of speech, imho) but this one is taking us to the next tier.

UPDATE/EDIT: She left total of 2 messages. One "gonna make massacre similar to Breivik's in Norway" and other "gonna make massacre similar to recent USA massacre". Twice the fun there!

Stay tuned, folks!

---------------------

Local kindergarten kid drew Mohammad, faces 5 years in jail with 20.000 bail! Neighbor posted a video in his facebook account featuring his dog dressed up as one of Tsarnaev brothers, and violently barking, SWAT is on it's way as we speak!

BREAKING NEWS!  Sally Goldstein, the 14 year old facebook user has left a comment saying that she "hates her classmates, and hopes they die slow death tomorrow, along with the principal". There's emergency meeting going on at LAPD headquarters, there's rumors about possible military involvement!

Back to you Tom!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 05:11:14 PM

Haha, in my own country (Latvia) there's news (10 minutes ago) about 31 year old woman who made 2 messages on her facebook, about how she's "gonna make massacre similar to Breivik's in Norway". She's been taken in police custody now. So shit's sure is spreading. We have some laws against internet bullying and against motivating racial hate (which is still against freedom of speech, imho) but this one is taking us to the next tier.

UPDATE/EDIT: She left total of 2 messages. One "gonna make massacre similar to Breivik's in Norway" and other "gonna make massacre similar to recent USA massacre". Twice the fun there!

Stay tuned, folks!

---------------------

Local kindergarten kid drew Mohammad, faces 5 years in jail with 20.000 bail! Neighbor posted a video in his facebook account featuring his dog dressed up as one of Tsarnaev brothers, and violently barking, SWAT is on it's way as we speak!

BREAKING NEWS!  Sally Goldstein, the 14 year old facebook user has left a comment saying that she "hates her classmates, and hopes they die slow death tomorrow, along with the principal". There's emergency meeting going on at LAPD headquarters, there's rumors about possible military involvement!

Back to you Tom!

If I were to make a comment about blowing shit up outta the blue, I should be arrested. But if I'm commenting on somebody calling me a nut case on the internet, stating such with an LOL, then I should be questioned by the authorities, perhaps given a court date, and if found guilty, punished and fined with a little tic next to my name.

Locking me up naked in a padded cell for months on end because some woman can get her pussy wet the normal way alarms the authorities is too way outta whack for my taste.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: