Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to watch that are coming up  (Read 943 times)
darylalban (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

I know the list for ongoing ICO's is pretty large on this forum. So why not start one for upcoming ICO's to keep an eye on?

My picks are:

1. Polymath - https://polymath.network/ (bridging financial securities to blockchain)

2. The Bee Token - https://www.thebeetoken.com/ (decentralized short term housing rentals like Airbnb with zero commissions).

Thoughts on these?
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:12:06 PM

Heard about polymath with their recent partnership. Just based on their website, looks like a solid project. I'm just waiting on the newest version of their whitepaper so I can look into it more.
greply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:26:36 PM

INS ecosystem starts in a couple of days. I’ve been keeping an eye on it as they seem to have a solid team. But at a ratio of 1 USD to 1 INS it might be a little pricey for me.
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

Using polymath name is not legit I think. Polymath is already a licensed software name.

I'm watching the market for new privacy tokens, I need something anonymous, I don't want my transactions to be visible by others. If you know any, please share.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:48:14 PM

Watching so many new ICOs that emerge every day, it is difficult to continuously monitor those that have a supposed great potential, because all of them promise to be the next great technological revolution and the great majority of them, maybe 90% or more , they end in nothing. I have only been observing Crypto20 now, but I will follow this thread carefully to see what interesting proposals are out there.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:07:51 AM

INS ecosystem starts in a couple of days. I’ve been keeping an eye on it as they seem to have a solid team. But at a ratio of 1 USD to 1 INS it might be a little pricey for me.

I also still look for this ico, look like ins is good project and good team.
I still trybto get more information about this.
There are so many ico make me confusing which is good or not.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:23:09 AM

Using polymath name is not legit I think. Polymath is already a licensed software name.

I'm watching the market for new privacy tokens, I need something anonymous, I don't want my transactions to be visible by others. If you know any, please share.

I believe they're called polymath network. Their ticker is POLY. Their site is https://polymath.network/ which helps
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:27:44 AM

I have heard really good things about mobius but don't have the capital to reach their minimum requirement for pre-sale.  Looking at their site it seems like a pretty cool project with potential
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:49:52 AM

I believe they're called polymath network. Their ticker is POLY. Their site is https://polymath.network/ which helps

It seems to be a solid project, any signature bounty campaign from this project? I can not find it on this froum, Maybe I miseed somewhere.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

It seems to be a solid project, any signature bounty campaign from this project? I can not find it on this froum, Maybe I miseed somewhere.

I think they haven't announced anything yet. I heard about polymath after seeing them at a conference I attended. For now, I'm just watching them and waiting for when they announce their ICO. I heard Vitalik is a fan of theirs. We will see
wattcrypto

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

I hear a lot of good things about the bee token. Just saw that they updated their whitepaper, and it looks like the supply of tokens is 500 million and the cap is $25million.

read the whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v2.pdf
rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

I hear a lot of good things about the bee token. Just saw that they updated their whitepaper, and it looks like the supply of tokens is 500 million and the cap is $25million.

read the whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v2.pdf

Looks like they lowered their cap due to demand to $15million. Also, this is the updated whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
easypeasy

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:41:49 PM

Phore (PHR) tis a fork of pivx but is being improved, has zerocoin built into the wallet etc, take a look its an interesting project

Or an often overlooked anon crypto is nav coin (NAV) low price, history behind it (in crypto terms anyway)
easypeasy

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:26:15 AM

Take a look in nxt coin, it is bumping right now!
Nxt has a huge versatility and the last week it had an expressive increase of 300%!

Nxt is another coin with good crypto history but i would be wary of chucking money at it right now as its due an almighty correction i think, hold off for a couple of days and you might get it around half its current price would be my best guesstimate
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

Too many ICO to watch. I feel that 99% will fail as too many are developing solutions on the blockchain for
industries that may not benefit tremendously with a blockchain solution. Sometimes people are already satisfied with
the current solution as the savings could be marginal.

I watch ICOs in the industries where the incumbent middleman is taking too big of a cut (lawyers, agents etc) and I
also watch ICOs in the value-transfer space especially those that can protect the privacy of the sender and receiver.

Cashaa ICO is one I was monitoring. And now I am into Tokenpay https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=04NMT

A number of good ICO that aim to cut off the incumbent middleman are powerledger, paypie..

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

Take a look at nxt coin, it is bumping right now!
Nxt has a huge versatility and the last week it had an expressive increase of 300%!

Where can I find information about NXT?
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:21:22 AM

Thats interesting but there are many ICO to watch you cant watch them in one day. i think i just wanna find some potential ico and watch them every day.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:29:07 AM

threadstarter,  you can check this website. they have the list of top altcoins as of today. They currently offer cryptocurrency and equity forecasts https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/. In addition to the forecasts, they provide a daily news https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-news/  that offers a focus on the most promising cryptocurrencies and successful forecasts of the last days/weeks.

Hope  this help
here is the updated top 5 as of 12/8/17

LUX LUXCoin
(LUX.CRY)   457.43%
since 2017-11-30   375%
since 2017-11-07   59.71%   > +30%
ZCoin
(XZC.CRY)   31.03%
since 2017-11-30   208.65%
TransferCoin
(TX.CRY)   68.57%
since 2017-11-30   95.26%
Primalbase Token
(PBT.CRY)   13.8%
since 2017-11-30   59.18%
since 2017-11-07   59.66%   > +30%
Ultimate Secu...
(USC.CRY)
d0d15

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:48:13 AM

Phore (PHR) tis a fork of pivx but is being improved, has zerocoin built into the wallet etc, take a look its an interesting project

Or an often overlooked anon crypto is nav coin (NAV) low price, history behind it (in crypto terms anyway)
NAV has richlist, transactions happen on centralized servers. Much better investment and tech IMO is Specterproject (XSPEC). While there is a richlist, one can use stealth address, so no records in richlist. Whole network is integrated in Tor (Nodes are decentralised, part of the Tor network, which they never leave.), and for countries which block Tor, as China (GWF), there is OBFS4 (Preconfigured and activated).
Project has some bugs, but they will be resolved with wallet 1.4, which should be out very soon (It is already done allegedly, developers are working on bugs.). Price is low, so good time to get the coin.
Default stealth addresses (Private balance and staking) are in work for v2.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:16:38 PM

Gmna gan biar cepet dapet coin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: