Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Einsteinium (EMC2) Fork  (Read 2999 times)
xshadowx (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

Einsteinium has a fork and a coin burn coming this month, they even made a countdown:

https://www.emc2.foundation/

Price has gone up x3 in the last week. It can probably hit 1.50$ before the hard fork, what do you guys think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:30 PM

I may be wrong, but I had heard that the HF for EMC2 was cancelled. Lemme just check up on that information...
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

I got in at $0.1088  just 16 days ago Cheesy
Drama Queen

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:20:31 AM

The hard fork is valid and running, rumor on cancel is just rumor.

Rumor on coop with Apple is nothing more than rumor too, and according to my information it came from China (to speculate the price, which is probably very clear w/o pointing out)

However, there is something big TBA @ 19.12.17, as EMC2 devs has never been big-mouthed bla-bla-bla'ers I take their pre-announcement seriously.

I invested into earlier, got some pretty multiples, and re-invested again, this time with bigger cash, hoping to see the future repeat itself

But also seen TOP 100 mcap long time ago, these guys did not respawn from nowhere, it's an old running project
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:27:23 AM

I'd say it goes $1.80 by weekends end and stays there... Bittrex loves it
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:32:06 AM

I'd say it goes $1.80 by weekends end and stays there... Bittrex loves it

Come on man that is too much. Max $1.30

harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

EMC2 is a pretty good altcoin. I've been tracking it for quite some time. EMC2 reached $ 1.8 in December this year is fully achievable. It is important to watch the evolution of bitcoin to see what the market will look like.
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:01:37 AM

what's the deal with this coin ? last 30 days it has gone 16X , that's just mad. Never really looked into this, but afaik it is not a new coin.
redmi4x

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:09:15 AM

not gona buy this coin. Whoever buys now is gona be the greater fool. Its fully pumped and preparing for a hard dump. Way to risky.
Drama Queen

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:58:15 AM

You should have jumped into that train yesterday when I was dropping a buy signals here guys.

Anyway, wild predictions EMC2 to jump 15k-50k sat's still exist, so, who knows. We can be just in the middle of the hill now
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

Rumor on coop with Apple is nothing more than rumor too, and according to my information it came from China (to speculate the price, which is probably very clear w/o pointing out)

However, there is something big TBA @ 19.12.17, as EMC2 devs has never been big-mouthed bla-bla-bla'ers I take their pre-announcement seriously.

I invested into earlier, got some pretty multiples, and re-invested again, this time with bigger cash, hoping to see the future repeat itself

But also seen TOP 100 mcap long time ago, these guys did not respawn from nowhere, it's an old running project

any link or updates from EMC2 foundations about the truth of this hardfork my friend ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:06:28 AM

I am wondering all of my life on understanding how EMC2 pumps work. I don't know how many hardforks will they do in the future and every time this coin will pump hard and hard. Now it's very risky to get on without a proper stoploss because there is a huge dump incoming.

Drama Queen

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:26:15 AM

I got in at $0.1088  just 16 days ago Cheesy

any link or updates from EMC2 foundations about the truth of this hardfork my friend ?

One of the core devs is among my friends, I just follow him on social sites and discuss the thing occassionally, that's all. If I should worry on the matter of hard fork I'd just get an echo to sell already.

So far he was barely wrong, but I probably wouldn't jump in right now as there's big fomo vs. fud (fear vs. greed) fight going on the market right now, and potential of gain loss still exist. The best time to fill your pack with EMC2 was obviously right after the recent mcap dip.

He also denied the Apple coop thing as it came from some China speculants to help the price up. On the other hand, that means zippo right now, because even if the gossip really leaked and turned to be true, he couldn't tell me so as a professional and team member.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

I read in a korean group discussion about Apple things on EMC2,
So it is not actually the point.

Hard fork and burning are some point that the token has a good point.
It is not a new coin too.
I oike the idea to fund research.
xshadowx (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

Yeah, there are going to make a big announcement after the burn on the 19th of december, they put a picture of a macbook, probably is just to keep the rumour about apple and keep the momentum going.

Right now the price is $0.90 it can easily get to 2$ or 3$ if it keeps going like that
Poink

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

You should have jumped into that train yesterday when I was dropping a buy signals here guys.

Anyway, wild predictions EMC2 to jump 15k-50k sat's still exist, so, who knows. We can be just in the middle of the hill now

I agree, I predict the same...from now, I think 2x still coming within the next 2-3 weeks.  Depending on the announcement, it may go up even higher.
Poink

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Check the link at the OP.  It is the site of EMC2 and they even have a countdown clock as mentioned.
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

I read in a korean group discussion about Apple things on EMC2,
So it is not actually the point.

Hard fork and burning are some point that the token has a good point.
It is not a new coin too.
I oike the idea to fund research.
How people are still considering every fork will generate the new coin. this is a very big misunderstanding about the purpose of the hardfork. The burning and improvement become the main thing at this time.
Honestly, I was buying around 150k einstenium @0.2 I was very happy.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
MickeyT2008

This account was recently hacked

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

Yes this is going up as a crazy way, it was less than $0,20 a few weeks ago, and it was just $0,48 on the last wednesday.. I was going to buy some, but i dont know why, but i felt that it was going to crash soon.

It has always been a good project, and i have always feel a little bit attracted to this one, specially because they are a serious project, not a crappy one.

But i dont know, the price increased a lot and that is the only reason of why i am afraid of buying just know, maybe it is one of the last ATM that it is going to touch forever.

This account has recently been hacked and taken over, I haven't posted anything for about two years.  Whoever has been using it and pretending to be me is a scammer.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

Einsteinium has a fork and a coin burn coming this month, they even made a countdown:

https://www.emc2.foundation/

Price has gone up x3 in the last week. It can probably hit 1.50$ before the hard fork, what do you guys think.

I remember it from poloniex and my friend had told me to buy some of EMC2 during april I guess and I didn't this is a regret for me. The team of EMC2 really worked fine as it seems from the current price.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: