Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BWK] BULWARK | NO ICO | Masternodes | Accelerated PoW | Seesaw PoS/MN  (Read 125670 times)
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

Bulwark is added to CryptoHub pool / market as winner of voting

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

It's a reasonable coins with masternode and POW, so you can mine or just setup a masternode for rewards.
The masternode return are really high, but cannot really continue such high rewards. I will consider to setup a masternode, the initial coins number are too high.
duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

Well I tried mining at masterhash last night for around 2.5 hours, but I didn't see the balance update.  Even now after 12 hour I checked and nothing shows in the wallet page.  Other yiimp pools show almost instantaneous updates of earnings and balance.
Undecided There's ~ 1.3 GHash in total mining on Masterhash, the last block was found 4 days ago, what kind "balance update" did you expect to see?

I've never mined at smaller pools, but I was expecting after 2 hours to see something on the pool's site showing my wallet stats.  Maybe it takes 10 hours for something to show up??? I don't know, but I waited 2.5 hours that's as much patience as I have.  At d32th pool I was able to see updated stats every 10-15 minutes, so yeah, I was kind of expecting something like that.  How would I know if I'm getting anything, since I do see the miner spitting out good hash rates, with masterhash slightly better than d32th. I have about 110Mh/s.
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:43:27 PM

Bulwark pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:45 PM

I've never mined at smaller pools, but I was expecting after 2 hours to see something on the pool's site showing my wallet stats.  Maybe it takes 10 hours for something to show up??? I don't know, but I waited 2.5 hours that's as much patience as I have.  At d32th pool I was able to see updated stats every 10-15 minutes, so yeah, I was kind of expecting something like that.  How would I know if I'm getting anything, since I do see the miner spitting out good hash rates, with masterhash slightly better than d32th. I have about 110Mh/s.
You might want to learn how mining works in general. Smiley "Shares" aren't worth anything by themselves, cryptocurrency mining is all about finding blocks. When a block is found, the whole reward for it is shared proportionally between the miners that submitted shares during the round. The pool you've mentioned hasn't found a single block in 4 days. Until any blocks are found, there's no reward to share between the miners (cause no coins were mined). It's kind of "mining 101", so I assumed since you're not a total noob (= "member" account) you would know that. This stuff is pretty straightforward, all the stats are right there, you just click on the "nist5" link and you'll see the total hashrate, number of miners and the last blocks found.
duyenwong

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:55:19 AM

I've never mined at smaller pools, but I was expecting after 2 hours to see something on the pool's site showing my wallet stats.  Maybe it takes 10 hours for something to show up??? I don't know, but I waited 2.5 hours that's as much patience as I have.  At d32th pool I was able to see updated stats every 10-15 minutes, so yeah, I was kind of expecting something like that.  How would I know if I'm getting anything, since I do see the miner spitting out good hash rates, with masterhash slightly better than d32th. I have about 110Mh/s.
You might want to learn how mining works in general. Smiley "Shares" aren't worth anything by themselves, cryptocurrency mining is all about finding blocks. When a block is found, the whole reward for it is shared proportionally between the miners that submitted shares during the round. The pool you've mentioned hasn't found a single block in 4 days. Until any blocks are found, there's no reward to share between the miners (cause no coins were mined). It's kind of "mining 101", so I assumed since you're not a total noob (= "member" account) you would know that. This stuff is pretty straightforward, all the stats are right there, you just click on the "nist5" link and you'll see the total hashrate, number of miners and the last blocks found.

Actually, I am quite a noob.  I don't mine, except I saw this coin mentioned worth mining, so I'm trying it out.  Thanks for explaining about the shares concept.  I saw it chugging along and thought all was fine.  So far d32th pool seems to be working good for me.  I haven't had time to try out all the other pools someone listed above. 
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

Nice price drop, just bought remaining coins to set up a second masternode.

Grae

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:19:47 AM

That's some dedication right here. Congrats.

Ravencoin RVN Miner
Eatbatterys (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:15:57 AM

It's a reasonable coins with masternode and POW, so you can mine or just setup a masternode for rewards.
The masternode return are really high, but cannot really continue such high rewards. I will consider to setup a masternode, the initial coins number are too high.

One thing to keep in mind is that masternode rewards are currently only 20% of the block reward. They will increase monthly to 25%, 33.3%, and then finally 50% at the beginning of month 4.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

One thing to keep in mind is that masternode rewards are currently only 20% of the block reward. They will increase monthly to 25%, 33.3%, and then finally 50% at the beginning of month 4.

Is there another coin out there with such a PoW model? Masternodes rewards are high and I get the idea why it was done this way - because setting them up will increase the price as people need to buy coins. But there is also the looming danger of a big dump if some people want to abandon their masternodes.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Commie

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:27:07 AM

Is there another coin out there with such a PoW model? Masternodes rewards are high and I get the idea why it was done this way - because setting them up will increase the price as people need to buy coins. But there is also the looming danger of a big dump if some people want to abandon their masternodes.

I can't really pinpoint other coins with changing MN reward (is this what you wanted to know?) structule, although I'm sure there are a few. People usually abandon masternodes when/if reward becomes close to 0, if we're talking about mid/long term holders. Look at profits Dash masternodes give now, but people don't even think of abandoning them.

Commie

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

That's some dedication right here. Congrats.

Knownig the amount of work dev team put in this project I really hope this coin will last long. No guarantees, of course, but that's how I feel about it, so price fluctuations don't really bother me.

mpos-pools

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MPOS-POOLS

We have technical issues. All coins are safe, but database was lost.
All mpos-pools users have to send in pm their wallet address
and expexted amount of coins on the pool.

We will collect this information during 72 hours.
After that we will not accept new addresses.

All payments will be proceed in 72 hours
odinson0008

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

how many coins do I need to start the masternode?
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

i still don't see the point of this coin other than dwelling on human greed with masternodes and such. I'm not saying that there is no point, just that i can't see it. Please help me understand. Dash brought us technology and ideology, this coin was forked of fork of dash, just saying
ctopudoff

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:56 PM

how many coins do I need to start the masternode?
did you  try to read 1 post?
RealSwissMiner

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

I can't really pinpoint other coins with changing MN reward (is this what you wanted to know?) structule, although I'm sure there are a few. People usually abandon masternodes when/if reward becomes close to 0, if we're talking about mid/long term holders. Look at profits Dash masternodes give now, but people don't even think of abandoning them.

Yes, MN reward changes and generally the split between Mining Reward and MN reward. At one point it might not be that relevant for the miners as the reward per block decreased too much.
For sure it will be interesting to see how this evolves Smiley

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:55:11 PM

CryptoHub pool for Bulwark  https://cryptohub.online/pools/

VAR DIF:  stratum+tcp://cryptohub.online:4055 -u EMAIL -p x

STAT DIF: stratum+tcp://cryptohub.online:4056 -u EMAIL -p 1    (1 is dif that will be set)

fee 1%, that automatically decreases to 0,5% for a permanent miner

you can set automatic withdrawal on reaching some threshold

you can enable email notifications on worker stopping

recently added second server with SSD

we do database backup 2 times daily

Eatbatterys (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:39:39 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:05:37 PM by Eatbatterys

Yes, MN reward changes and generally the split between Mining Reward and MN reward. At one point it might not be that relevant for the miners as the reward per block decreased too much.
For sure it will be interesting to see how this evolves Smiley

The majority of masternode coins come out of the gate at 50% PoW/50% Masternode block reward share. People will rush to get a masternode, then enjoy them until profitability drops and then shut it down, dump the coins, and move on.

We started our masternode share at 20% to assist masternodes remaining profitable as time goes by while increasing them up to 50% over the course of a few months. We believe this will allow for more time for people that aren't whales or don't have farms to be able to accumulate enough to enjoy a masternode.

Additionally, at the beginning of year two the project switches to PoS with See-Saw rewards. What this means is that people that weren't able to accumulate enough for a masternode during the PoW phase will continue to be able to enjoy additional coin accumulation and profitability with the coins that they were able to accumulate during this time frame.
RealSwissMiner

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:27:49 PM

If the price of BWK keeps increasing and sustains a double digit % plus the nethash will sky rocket again and with it the difficulty. I keep my small rig mining it and observe how this develops.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: