Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 08:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BWK] BULWARK | NO ICO | Masternodes | Accelerated PoW | Seesaw PoS/MN  (Read 125711 times)
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:58:44 PM

Eatbatterys..? Anyone care to explain some background on this project before it's labeled a rip off dash copy and paste dash clone and not much else but a PoS ponzi Huh

Nobody forces you to invest, mine or whatever. Why are there more and more users hijacking nearly all announcement threads and posting negative stuff?
Provide at least some background why you think it is a ponzi?

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:29 PM

This coin has a very good chance to be a nice long term investment. I like the reward structure, the gradual increase of MN and gradual decrease of coins per block not mention dedicated rewards for future dev work.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
FreddieTheTank

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:19:28 PM

Eatbatterys..? Anyone care to explain some background on this project before it's labeled a rip off dash copy and paste dash clone and not much else but a PoS ponzi Huh

Nobody forces you to invest, mine or whatever. Why are there more and more users hijacking nearly all announcement threads and posting negative stuff?

You invest your money blindly do you and hope for the best? I have no idea if this coin has a future or not that's why I've been asking questions. I would like to know the background of the team behind it but nobody seems to know or care.   You tell me why it is worthy of my money?  The coin will not survive unless people use it,  buy it, mine it , create masternodes. So if the devs expect it to survive we need to see a reason it should or it will eventually join the long list of coins that don't.

So far the best reason I see to invest in this coin is the massive masternode return.

I'm not here to attack the coin I'm here to be realistic. I bought dash when it was darkcoin back in 2014 when everybody called it a premine scam because I saw a bright future.

So whats the score?  Where is this project headed?
Aleksiusha

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

anyone having issue with wallet? i got fatal error check debug.log  file.
GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:39:56 PM

Shared Masternode for BWK, GSM-BWKO001 is OPEN for RESERVATIONS!

- NO SETUP FEE
- DAILY PAYOUTS
- EASY EXIT TERMS

19 out of 20 seats @ 250 BWK are left. More details at https://discord.gg/RSJtV2d

Jump in and let's get started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets!

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
RealSwissMiner

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

You invest your money blindly do you and hope for the best? I have no idea if this coin has a future or not that's why I've been asking questions. I would like to know the background of the team behind it but nobody seems to know or care.   You tell me why it is worthy of my money?  The coin will not survive unless people use it,  buy it, mine it , create masternodes. So if the devs expect it to survive we need to see a reason it should or it will eventually join the long list of coins that don't.

So far the best reason I see to invest in this coin is the massive masternode return.

I'm not here to attack the coin I'm here to be realistic. I bought dash when it was darkcoin back in 2014 when everybody called it a premine scam because I saw a bright future.

I was pointing out that your previous comment/question was not that diplomatic. If you write in a reasonable and constructive way but still ask important questions you are more likely to receive answers.

I didn't say I invested in the coin but currently it yields a really high return when mining. I still have to decide if I will hold the coins.

Eatbatterys (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

The short answer is that yes, we have long term goals and plans for this project.

The long answer is that we will release the whitepaper soon detailing some (but not all) of these plans. We have been very open about our disdain for grand promises made by projects that are never even close to being achieved before they fizzle out and die. Our goal is to focus more on substance and development and less on blind hype. If you're looking for a reason to invest, I'd suggest you wait until that is released and give it a read. After that, you can make an educated decision on whether or not you want to invest. Outside of that, nobody on our team is going to go out of their way to "sell" you on the project. You are welcome to invest if you like. You are also more than welcome to research other projects you feel are more appropriate to invest in for your standards and comfort.
GhostMinerBox

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:53 PM

- NO SETUP FEE
- DAILY PAYOUTS
- EASY EXIT TERMS

19 out of 20 seats @ 250 BWK are left. More details at https://discord.gg/RSJtV2d

Jump in and let's get started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets!
10 more seats are reserved.

9 out of 20 seats @ 250 BWK are left. More details at https://discord.gg/RSJtV2d

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

The short answer is that yes, we have long term goals and plans for this project.

The long answer is that we will release the whitepaper soon detailing some (but not all) of these plans. We have been very open about our disdain for grand promises made by projects that are never even close to being achieved before they fizzle out and die. Our goal is to focus more on substance and development and less on blind hype. If you're looking for a reason to invest, I'd suggest you wait until that is released and give it a read. After that, you can make an educated decision on whether or not you want to invest. Outside of that, nobody on our team is going to go out of their way to "sell" you on the project. You are welcome to invest if you like. You are also more than welcome to research other projects you feel are more appropriate to invest in for your standards and comfort.

Shut up and take my money speech right there. Lol. I was a bit skeptical but your response sealed the deal.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Eatbatterys (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:27:12 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:19:58 AM by Eatbatterys

The Bulwark Team is proud to announce that our whitepaper is now live!

https://bulwarkcrypto.com/Bulwark_Whitepaper_v1.1.pdf
FreddieTheTank

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:11 PM

My apologies , in retrospect I should have worded my question with a little more diplomacy as suggested.  I think my frustrations came from the lack of information available for this project. I think having basics like some sort of idea of the background of the team or where the coin is headed really is essential at this stage. I don't wish for the coin to be "sold" to me I merely think that enough information should be available so I can actually do my own research.  I agree, until there is some solid information available my time is better spent looking into other projects
Eatbatterys (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

My apologies , in retrospect I should have worded my question with a little more diplomacy as suggested.  I think my frustrations came from the lack of information available for this project. I think having basics like some sort of idea of the background of the team or where the coin is headed really is essential at this stage. I don't wish for the coin to be "sold" to me I merely think that enough information should be available so I can actually do my own research.  I agree, until there is some solid information available my time is better spent looking into other projects

It's not a problem. We took no disrespect from your request for additional information. If I can defer you to the post prior to yours, it's quite serendipitous that we just happened to release our whitepaper. Feel free to give it a read. It should help you make a more informed decision.
FreddieTheTank

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

The Bulwark Team is proud to announce that our whitepaper is now live!

https://bulwarkcrypto.com/Bulwark_Whitepaper_v1.pdf

thank you! I'll put the kettle on and have a read
xxmetalmartyrxx

Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

Whitepaper hype! Looks unreal!
BulwarkCoin

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:28 AM

Don't forget to follow us on social media:

https://twitter.com/BulwarkCoin

https://www.reddit.com/r/BulwarkCoin/

Also, join us for live discussions with a side of fun, games and giveaways:

https://discord.gg/a7vhegP

https://t.me/bulwarkcrypto
MistGold

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:56:06 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:53:25 PM by MistGold

What hashrate should i get with rx570 ? Cheesy and what difficulty do you guys recommend for gtx 1080
doubledata

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

What hashrate should i get with rx570 ? Cheesy and what difficulty do you guys recommend for gtx 1080

Avg hashrate for 6 gtx 1080 (stock) with alexis ccminer and without difficulty adjustments in miner is 60 MH/s on average.
RealSwissMiner

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

Avg hashrate for 6 gtx 1080 (stock) with alexis ccminer and without difficulty adjustments in miner is 60 MH/s on average.
Seems about right, I have 47-49 MH/s on 1070, 51-53 on 1070 Ti and 27 MH on 1060 3gb (Samsung memory).
Even if the price went down due to the BTC drop its still 20-25% more profitable than any equihash coin.

wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:55:35 PM

and 27 MH on 1060 3gb (Samsung memory).
NIST5 doesn't care about vram at all, you can (and should, if you want to cut down a little bit on power consumption and heat) lower the memclock down as much as you can (-502 MHz in MSI AB, -1000 in nvidia profile inspector). Might even get higher hashrates with lower memclocks — if you're controlling the voltages and core clocks with the PL slider.
GhostMinerBox

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

- NO SETUP FEE
- DAILY PAYOUTS
- EASY EXIT TERMS

10 more seats are reserved.

9 out of 20 seats @ 250 BWK are left. More details at https://discord.gg/RSJtV2d
Only 1 seat is left! Jump in and we will start the shared MN!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: