Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BWK] BULWARK | NO ICO | Masternodes | Accelerated PoW | Seesaw PoS/MN  (Read 125683 times)
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Guys, jsut to make sure. right now it's not possible to sell my Bulwark on cryptopia nor on south exchange?

You can easily sell on SE and CB but don't dump the coin. Look at the prices - some sell at 0.0003 BTC then the price goes up to 0.0004BTC and selling so low makes no sense. That is 25% of your profit down the drain.
Kaelke

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

Bullshit? Come on dude, its a simple fact, you can check it yourself. I transferred the last of my BWK into crypto-bridge over 3 transfers, all of them took way, WAY longer than transfers in any other crypto. Simple as that.

Also, your story about buy/sell is nonsense. People are buying at .0003206 and selling at 0.000344, which is far from the 25% you are talking about. Also there is very little movement.

So yes, people will dump as it doesnt cost them that much, and then they can close this chapter and move on to a coin that actually works.
btcltc2017

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

Do not worry so everything will be fine just at all you need time
Amidoman

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:47:29 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:04:59 AM by Amidoman

Bullshit? Come on dude, its a simple fact, you can check it yourself. I transferred the last of my BWK into crypto-bridge over 3 transfers, all of them took way, WAY longer than transfers in any other crypto. Simple as that.

Also, your story about buy/sell is nonsense. People are buying at .0003206 and selling at 0.000344, which is far from the 25% you are talking about. Also there is very little movement.

So yes, people will dump as it doesnt cost them that much, and then they can close this chapter and move on to a coin that actually works.

It took me 7 minutes this morning, just a moment ago. My possibly last BWK mined as this is nonsense now. Yes it must be profitable when people slowly move on to mining another coin, global hashrate and difficulty drop slowly to a point the price drops and the coin dies.
I posted in another forum that all this HODL doesn not work anymore as almost everyone dumps the coins for a quick buck. Thd only coin I see has future here is Solaris XLR which was actually my first profitable coin and my whole portfolio today started with that coin.
Why does it have future? It's nicehash proof and even mining rigs website doesn't provide xevan mining as all this services seem to kill the coins.
BTC seems kinda resistant but not fully and only because we need it to exchange other coins otherwise we would not and even BTC would slowly die.

As for the prices I was talking in general and I bought for 0.0003 and sold for 0.0004 many times yesterday and days before. Both trades you mentioned were mine. Why? Because people were dumping and I realised this coins is dying like MUN or TUN.
Did anyone follow TUN? It was 0.0066 at one point, 72$. Not joking, I mined it for a while and left it when the price dropped instantly. It is 0.00003 or less somestimes unless it's little up now.
What's the point of masternodes now if this happens? You spend thousands of dollars on a masternode but by the time you have it the coin is worthless...

Just to let you know for the last few days many highest buy orders were mine (between 0.0003 and 0.00033) then I sold between 0.000344 and 0.00048 depending on the market situation. I have never dumped any coin andcnever will.
Kaelke

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

Its mainly because people just "invent a coin" and then dump it in a topic onhere in the hopes they earn some money. Preparing? Having exchanges prepared? Mining pools prepared? Anything about how all this actually works? They know nothing about it.
Then either theyre lucky, nothing goes wrong, and the coin has a reasonable chance of a good life. Especially with a start like BWK had.

Or, like in this case, even though the initial launch was nice, something does go wrong and takes a lot of time cause the "devs" arent prepared, then cause "the exchanges" did "something wrong", the coin will most likely die after a few remaining cramps.

Bad news is easy to spread, bad things are easy to remember. In cryptoland, the miners encounter "a bad thing" and just move on to something else that gives them what they want, and so on and on.
Something bad happens, they cant get their profits out or their electricity bill out, especially if you're mining with say 50+ cards, and they wont touch the coin anymore. Bad experiences in cryptoland usually do not change back into good ones, as far as mining <insert currency> goes.

Preparing can only be done beforehand people, not afterward.
centralbpm

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

And Cryptopia certain did not help - moving so slow.... an exchange moving at that rate can definitely kill momentum. Also a lesson to be learned. You spend 200k to get listed and they kill your momentum - it's just unprofessional. 
Amidoman

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

And Cryptopia certain did not help - moving so slow.... an exchange moving at that rate can definitely kill momentum. Also a lesson to be learned. You spend 200k to get listed and they kill your momentum - it's just unprofessional. 

To be honest Cryptopia didn't have much impact on BWK trade but chsin split definitely did. I mean that there was a moment when we couldn't sell BWK at all. That moment I waited 48 hours for Stocks Exchabge to enable deposits while they let someone deposit 2000 BWK and wipe out all profitable buy orders. That was the first sign of a scam even though everyone else said I was wrong.
Have you noticed BWK trading on Cryptopia? I made a video clip od it as I couldn't believe. Extremely quick high volume sales and buys at much higher prices than anywhere else. What kind of trader spends their BTC buying BWK at 0.00051 or more while wallets are disabled while you can buy ths coin at 0.0003 on SE or CB? Pure bullshit and none of the devs noticed? And you guys? I will have to put the video on YT for anyone to see what Cryptopia is.
Kaelke

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

Coupled with most coin calculators taking the highest priced exchange as their example being the result, that looks very much like someone who is trying to get miners to mine the specific coin.
Also the only ones doing it at those prices, if they did, would be the dev team. They had practically 0 mining cost and very high mining rates for themselves when/before they started, so theyre the only ones who can do it without losing the ridiculous amounts you're quoting.

I for one would like to see that vid asap.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

Cryptopia has not kept up with demand. There are a bunch of new exchanges coming out in 2018, so I think cryptopia's time in the sun will pass (and so will the high listing fees of 200k).

I wrote a steemit post about listing fees a few weeks back if you're interested.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hassy/exchanges-are-charging-altcoins-over-usd200-000-per-listing
Amidoman

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Coupled with most coin calculators taking the highest priced exchange as their example being the result, that looks very much like someone who is trying to get miners to mine the specific coin.
Also the only ones doing it at those prices, if they did, would be the dev team. They had practically 0 mining cost and very high mining rates for themselves when/before they started, so theyre the only ones who can do it without losing the ridiculous amounts you're quoting.

I for one would like to see that vid asap.

Great. I will try to put it on YT as soon as I can.
Yes, I thought devs were involved and I thought it was a scam from the time deposits were disabled.
I have to admit I made a lot of money thanks to nicehash mining and trading where people were dumping but what was done wasn't fair.
BWK-Frogman

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

Bad news is easy to spread, bad things are easy to remember.

Bad news sucks, but we are really grateful for the support we have found in this challenging time.  We are hopeful that Cryptopia trading will resume soon, but respect their timelines.  There's nothing that we can do (at this point) to accelerate the processes on their end.  They have many coins listed and their team can only work so fast.  I respect and appreciate that this entire situation has been frustrating for you.  It has been for me, too.  

That said, communication with Cryptopia has been open and good.  They are not a scam and are doing their best.  We appreciate their partnership and respect their timelines.

Have you noticed BWK trading on Cryptopia? Extremely quick high volume sales and buys at much higher prices than anywhere else.  Pure bullshit and none of the devs noticed?

There's just nothing that we can do about bot trading.  What kind of action would you expect us to take for this?

I have to admit I made a lot of money thanks to nicehash mining and trading where people were dumping but what was done wasn't fair.

What was done that wasn't fair? 
Amidoman

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Bad news sucks, but we are really grateful for the support we have found in this challenging time.  We are hopeful that Cryptopia trading will resume soon, but respect their timelines.  There's nothing that we can do (at this point) to accelerate the processes on their end.  They have many coins listed and their team can only work so fast.  I respect and appreciate that this entire situation has been frustrating for you.  It has been for me, too.  

That said, communication with Cryptopia has been open and good.  They are not a scam and are doing their best.  We appreciate their partnership and respect their timelines.

Have you noticed BWK trading on Cryptopia? Extremely quick high volume sales and buys at much higher prices than anywhere else.  Pure bullshit and none of the devs noticed?

There's just nothing that we can do about bot trading.  What kind of action would you expect us to take for this?

Do you think we are stupid? Bot trading? No problem. At 0.00051+ BTC when everywhere else prices are 0.0003? I don't think so. Who with a right mind would spend BTC there while trading is open on other exchanges? You really think all of us are stupid... I counted on Cryptopia just for a short while and stopped when I saw that SE disabled deposit bullshit.
Kaelke was right - all that happened to get people to mine BWK which is not really profitable right now, at least not with nicehash however I mined with a very high profitability last night only.
What was unfair? The way we were all framed. I wish I was wrong about you. I can see this coin going down slowly and it will go to the botom once Cryptopia opens the famous deposit wallets. Does anyone still believe 0.00051 BTC buying orders are still waiting for you?
Voxterra

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Cryptopia isnt a scam. What they are though, is way understaffed, and way underinterested in moving fast when something is wrong with their systems.
All of the exchanges get called scammers by impatient people. Meanwhile the people complaining keep using the exchanges, thereby allowing them to keep doing their business as theyre used to.

Now as for bulwark transfering speed, that seems to be slow by design or something. I can move XVG or LTC or whatever else into crypto-bridge for instance, very very fast. BWK however, takes an hour to a couple hours even there.
End for me, im not mining this coin at all anymore, there is much more profitable coins to mine. People that think bulwark is most profitable now: do not use online calcs, or learn to use them properly. Do actual tests to see what your most profitable coin is and i can tell you already its not going to be the one the online calcs tell you is most profitable.

Bullshit. It takes minutes from my wallet to Cryptobridge. Only StocksExchange and Cryptopia are so slow apparently.
As for the scammers - answer my question from a few posts before - why would someone buy BWK at 0.00051 BTC on Cryptopia while you can buy it anywhere else for even 0.0003BTC??
The only volume and all BWK transactions on Cryptopia are made up by themselves. I wonder what the reason may be. To kep this coin alive for a bit longer to make a quick buck and move on to another one?In this case devs would be involved.

We can't deposit to Cryptopia either, i'd appreciate you not blindly making things up in the future
BWK-Frogman

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

Do you think we are stupid? Bot trading? No problem. At 0.00051+ BTC when everywhere else prices are 0.0003?

There are no deposits into Cryptopia right now so the market there isn't open / representative of true market conditions.  Anyone can manipulate a closed market.  CryptoBridge has 8+ BTC of organic volume and price is finding support between 30-40k SAT, which is a decent price point.  On Cryptopia (BEFORE THE WALLET ISSUES), the price was around 40k SAT.  We had a retracement with the rest of the market in January.  Not surprising.

Kaelke was right - all that happened to get people to mine BWK which is not really profitable right now

So your assertion is that this is a grand conspiracy between the BWK developer team, whoever forked our network, and exchange operators to... trick you into mining BWK?  Really?  

at least not with nicehash however I mined with a very high profitability last night only.

Well.  I guess you still can mine profitably at current prices.  Right?

What was unfair? The way we were all framed. I wish I was wrong about you. I can see this coin going down slowly and it will go to the botom once Cryptopia opens the famous deposit wallets. Does anyone still believe 0.00051 BTC buying orders are still waiting for you?

I'm a big fan of letting the market decide what it wants to do with price action.  Our job isn't to stimulate price action, or to tell you when to buy, sell, or mine.  Our job is to deliver a stable and viable product.  Bulwark hit a significant stumbling block, but we are recovering.  If you're not happy with what we've done, or what we're doing, or how we've communicated... you're welcome to go elsewhere.  
drumltd

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Any reason the block explorer on your website is also broken?
BWK-Frogman

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

Any reason the block explorer on your website is also broken?

We've been working on improving the block explorer and have our front-end developer building a new one from scratch.  We're not happy with the current solution (it's always crashing).  If you need an explorer, I'd recommend Altmix currently: https://altmix.org/coins/10-Bulwark
Eatbatterys (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:03:21 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 09:17:20 PM by Eatbatterys

Do you think we are stupid? Bot trading? No problem. At 0.00051+ BTC when everywhere else prices are 0.0003? I don't think so. Who with a right mind would spend BTC there while trading is open on other exchanges? You really think all of us are stupid... I counted on Cryptopia just for a short while and stopped when I saw that SE disabled deposit bullshit.
Kaelke was right - all that happened to get people to mine BWK which is not really profitable right now, at least not with nicehash however I mined with a very high profitability last night only.

I'm sure you're fully enjoying coming up with conspiracy theories. But as much as we love and support our own project, our dev team is not interested in spending BTC unnecessarily to sustain a false price point when organic price points have already been established elsewhere. I'm sorry your deposits are stuck, but it's really not our fault and blaming us for your issue when it's entirely out of our ability to fix doesn't really help anything. If it were up to us, Cryptopia would have been up and running at the same time as all the other exchanges.

If you're upset and want to dump your coins and find a different project to mine and trade, you're more than welcome to. But being the loud minority that thinks we've somehow done any of this on purpose as a means to get ahead in any way is laughable at best.
Amidoman

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:51:20 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 10:05:23 PM by Amidoman

I'm sure you're fully enjoying coming up with conspiracy theories. But as much as we love and support our own project, our dev team is not interested in spending BTC unnecessarily to sustain a false price point when organic price points have already been established elsewhere. I'm sorry your deposits are stuck, but it's really not our fault and blaming us for your issue when it's entirely out of our ability to fix doesn't really help anything. If it were up to us, Cryptopia would have been up and running at the same time as all the other exchanges.

If you're upset and want to dump your coins and find a different project to mine and trade, you're more than welcome to. But being the loud minority that thinks we've somehow done any of this on purpose as a means to get ahead in any way is laughable at best.

You got me wrong. I have never deposited to Cryptopia and I never will for what happened. You don't need a penny to pump prices on Cryptopia if you own the exchange as whatever happened cost fees to exchange that did it itself. Conspiracy theories? Really? Why is the Cryptopia trading BWK double the price anywhere else then? What sense does it make? I'm not trying to cause any panic, I just wanted answers. I mined and traded thousands of BWK mainly thanks to dumpers. I made a lot of money and I am grateful but something here smells a lot. Don't tell me you would transfer your BTC to Cryptopia just to buy BWK at a double price while you can buy it cheaper anywhere else. This is what interests me the most.

Edit:
I have no coins to dump. I stopped nicehash mining and trading for a while. I see where all this is going. And if I'm wrong and this is a great project then I will apologise to you when time comes. At the moment the only coin I believe in is Solaris XLR for one reason only - it is nicehash proof and you can mine it with GPUs only. Also devs seem to be working a lot on it and any chain splits and related events are actioned within minutes or hours, not weeks.
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Check this out guys! (a lot of details missing tho)

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

It's not just BWK, many small Altcoins fell in price. But it's Sunday and the volatility is expected to be lower. So don't worry much about it..... At least yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: