Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:30:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BWK] BULWARK | NO ICO | Masternodes | Accelerated PoW | Seesaw PoS/MN  (Read 125682 times)
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Bailed out, this is not a project for the average Joe if it needs to hold that large amounts of BWK.

While i could afford buying large stakes it doesn't make any sense in my opinion when the average joe doesn't see any purpose on staking his holdings.
Seriously, i try nearly every promising POS project and this so far turned out to be one of the worst, including no visible expected staking time and/or network weight of own holdings.

Long story short, i have my doubts that this project can achieve any kind of wider adoption than some big stake holders .... Anyway, good luck everybody ;-)

You don't need 5000, you can stake with just 500 or less, which right now costs less than 0.06 btc.
What does it matter if you get 2 stakes a day of 1 bwk each or 1 stake of 20 bwk every 10 days?

And right now, from what I hear, staking is even more profitable than masternode which is pretty decent itself.

And I staked with about 300 coins yesterday, so i assure you, it happens.

bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Do you think it's time to set up a masternode now?
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Bailed out, this is not a project for the average Joe if it needs to hold that large amounts of BWK.

While i could afford buying large stakes it doesn't make any sense in my opinion when the average joe doesn't see any purpose on staking his holdings.
Seriously, i try nearly every promising POS project and this so far turned out to be one of the worst, including no visible expected staking time and/or network weight of own holdings.

Long story short, i have my doubts that this project can achieve any kind of wider adoption than some big stake holders .... Anyway, good luck everybody ;-)

You don't need 5000, you can stake with just 500 or less, which right now costs less than 0.06 btc.
What does it matter if you get 2 stakes a day of 1 bwk each or 1 stake of 20 bwk every 10 days?

And right now, from what I hear, staking is even more profitable than masternode which is pretty decent itself.

And I staked with about 300 coins yesterday, so i assure you, it happens.

screenshot? i seriously doubt you got a reward with 300 coins yesterday.

I have 270 for months in my wallet and 0 reward since switch to POS. Don't missunderstand me, it's not a problem for me. It's a problem for the average joe and wider spread adoption.
While we are all experienced here, the average Joe isn't. And here accures the problem. Average Joe that got into crypto and staking and doesn't see any reward for days and weeks ....
Not good for sure, doesn't matter that after 1 year in theory he get all the rewards he could get.

If you get every minutes/hours rewards, no matter if it's some 0.001 or whatever, you build thrust in the project, in the staking wallet, you see it works as intended and the average joe
guy isn't worried any more. Damn, even if a crypto miner guy like me with big experience has some doubts if this one here is working as intended, what's left for the normal new guy to
crypto?

Nothing bad at all, every project decides his own where when with what how to go. BWK has choosen since somewhat strange staking path, so it be. For me personally it's doomed to fail,
but that's just my personal opinion and i prefer other staking profits that actually daily reward at least once per 3 days for my network weight and where someone gets an idea when a
reward will happen and not purely hidden like in the BWK wallet. I want to be confident for the long term that average users could/will/can adopt to a given project/idea and that it
outperforms direct competitors and that's whay i'am missing here all the road down, not even mentioning cryptopia as the main exchange which is another problem as we all know.....
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

LOL this nigga is crying and whining over breadcrumbs worth of money, wtf?! seriously?! LMAO.  you can't expect so much if you barely invest.  there are people who trust this project with WAY WAY more money invested than you have, and you don't see them worrying/FUD'ing or complaining do you?  so either stay/hold and shutup or invest more to get more out of it....OR sell and take your ass home.

the project and coin works well and is only improving from what i have seen/heard.  the sell wall is thin and the coin supply is low...it hit freaking $16USD at its peak and is sub a buck now.  do you not see how undervalued it is?  it dumped just like 99% of all other coins but can and will go back up unlike many shit coins out there.  if you cannot see that i feel sorry for you...yet again this site bring out the idiots LMAO.  that's ok you can buy BWK from me back at $10+

though i DO wonder if splitting up MN with staking would work better?  can anyone advise?  of course the wallet can only do one or the other at a time...so prob have to choose.  i saw some sliding "X" chart/graph before to explain why bwk does it this way and it does make sense after you understand it.  but i admit i thought (think?) that MN should always pay much better than staking.  how much is the difference here staking a few MN vs. staking 10k's of coin??

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
bspus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

screenshot? i seriously doubt you got a reward with 300 coins yesterday.

I'm sorry, I won't post a screenshot which can be faked anyway just to convince you.

I could just post the address so you can check for yourself in the block explorer but I don't like making such info public.

Actually, the address that staked had less than 300. It had about 180 at the time which was all masternode rewards from previous days. The rest of the coins were in another address and the collateral is locked so it is excluded from staking.

It doesn't matter how many months you had those 270 coins as it cannot gain staking weight before staking goes live. I might have just been lucky but I'll just ask the obvious. You have your wallet running 24/7 and unlocked for staking, right?

boxalex

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

I might have just been lucky but I'll just ask the obvious. You have your wallet running 24/7 and unlocked for staking, right?

Yes, of course, 24/7 all the time, unlocked desktop wallet v1.3
boxalex

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

LOL this nigga is crying and whining over breadcrumbs worth of money, wtf?! seriously?! LMAO.

Neither i'am a nigga nor crying and whining. I ask some valid questions and shared my doubts that the POS stystem is working good compared to others. Of course there are always peoples with blinkers/blinders all that desperate hope their penny coin gets to the moon, forgetting about real adoption, real use, whatever.

you can't expect so much if you barely invest.  there are people who trust this project with WAY WAY more money invested than you have, and you don't see them worrying/FUD'ing or complaining do you?  

Actually i had that amount from some mining still in my wallet as i totally forget allready about the Bulwark project, as i do with all that have only cryptopia/yobit as their main exchange. But when i heared about the POS i got intrigued again and remembered that i had some BWK coins laying around. Every idiot can invest in whatever he wants, some make even debts for it, gladly i'am not in such position and can share straight my thoughts about a given project.

so either stay/hold and shutup or invest more to get more out of it....OR sell and take your ass home.

Allready sold and actually if there wasn't your i would have allready deleted the bookmark to this topic as well.

the project and coin works well and is only improving from what i have seen/heard.  the sell wall is thin and the coin supply is low...it hit freaking $16USD at its peak and is sub a buck now.  do you not see how undervalued it is?  it dumped just like 99% of all other coins but can and will go back up unlike many shit coins out there.  if you cannot see that i feel sorry for you...yet again this site bring out the idiots LMAO.  that's ok you can buy BWK from me back at $10+

Feel sorry for me? No need, seriously. Every cryptopia/yobit coin is high risk. And actually you are right about the idiots, there are a lot of them, blinded by greed, desperate to such level that they have to cry FUD each time someone raises a normal concern/question/argument. You would fit perfectly into the XVG fan group, lol.
And thx for the USD 10 buy back offer, lol. Good luck with that one, and cryptopia of course  Grin
Eatbatterys (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:40:45 PM by Eatbatterys

@boxalex

We're sorry to see you go. I can understand your frustrations though you should keep in mind that a masternode's worth of coins (5,000bwk) is expected to receive on average 1 reward per day. So it's a little silly to be upset that 5% of what masternode collateral is wouldn't be getting massive rewards within 4 days of switching to PoS.

The people that have been patient and lucky have absolutely been receiving rewards with small amounts, some even smaller than what you were holding. A perfect example would be block 188,177 that just passed by in which a person staking 79bwk hit a PoS block. Profitability tends to not favor the impatient.

We wish you the best of luck in all your other investments/endeavors.
Jeeperz74

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

Is there a minimum in order to stake?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

Is there a minimum in order to stake?

1 coin, all in the same utxo. However, it will probably take many years for 1 coin to get a stake, unless you get really lucky. If you have been mining, and getting many sub 1 coin payments, you may want to use coin control in your wallet to combine your utxo.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

You should probably make a support ticket. But they process all stuck withdraws from time to time and your's seems to be a stuck one.

Response yesterday was that it didnt broadcast to the network they'll try again, 24 hours later its still processing  Sad lol

just to let you guys know, been waiting 7 hours for a withdrawal from cryptopia. status "Processing" deposits are absolutely fine though

So withdrawals are a problem, but deposits are completely fine?

Who would have thought that! You can deposit your coins no problem but when it comes to withdrawals, there are problems?

Sounds like standard cryptopia.  Wink

yea true I'm confident it'll be sorted though they've always sorted things out in the past

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

You should probably make a support ticket. But they process all stuck withdraws from time to time and your's seems to be a stuck one.

Response yesterday was that it didnt broadcast to the network they'll try again, 24 hours later its still processing  Sad lol

just to let you guys know, been waiting 7 hours for a withdrawal from cryptopia. status "Processing" deposits are absolutely fine though

So withdrawals are a problem, but deposits are completely fine?

Who would have thought that! You can deposit your coins no problem but when it comes to withdrawals, there are problems?

Sounds like standard cryptopia.  Wink

yea true I'm confident it'll be sorted though they've always sorted things out in the past

Cryptopia has such problems with many lower volume coins. Basically anything that is not btc, ltc, doge or similar.
At least their support tickets have a category tailored to this so the ticket is easy to create and they do solve them.

But that is one reason why I avoid cryptopia if I can and when I need to withdraw, I make sure its always one of the major coins

robo2

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

Hi. Why my masternode is mising all time(i start it couple times)? Can somebody paste all lines of bulwark.conf?

Did you update to v1.3? If not, then that's why and you'll have to update.

The instructions for updating your masternode can be found at https://github.com/bulwark-crypto/Bulwark-MN-Install

Specifically this portion:

Updating Node
To update your node please run this command and follow the instructions. Please note that this script must be run as root.

bash <( curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bulwark-crypto/Bulwark-MN-Install/master/update_node.sh )

"Quote from: robo2 on June 17, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
Hi. Why my masternode is mising all time(i start it couple times)? Can somebody paste all lines of bulwark.conf?

For the vps wallet

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
port=52543
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=

Fill in the missing values like IP and masternodeprivkey. You also need rpcuser and passwords to not be empty

The local, controller wallet only needs rpcuser and rpcpassword

If you are having trouble starting the masternode try
startmasternode "all" 0
from the controller wallet, after you unlock it with passphrase
If it can't start, make sure the masternode input is not locked by the wallet, that happens sometimes.
Enable coin control, go to inputs (in send) and unlock the 5000 bwk. Then start the masternode again"

Hi again

After:
Enable coin control, go to inputs (in send) and unlock the 5000 bwk +  startmasternode "all" 0   

masternode start first time and i earn 4 transactions but finally wallet freeze.
Now i cant start this masternode again "missing":
masternode status -> "Masternode not found in the list of avalible masternodes. Current status: Not capable masternode: Could not connect to ...:52543 (code -1)

I use windows vps and other two coin masternodes works perfect on this vps
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

After about 170 blocks, I staked 20.2499 BWK.... the input was worth three masternodes though. It should stake a few more times. I also put 1 MN worth in it's own address and another 2 MN worth in another address. We'll see how much they stake in the next couple of days.

dobbel

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:05:27 AM

The instructions for updating your masternode can be found at https://github.com/bulwark-crypto/Bulwark-MN-Install

Updating Node
To update your node please run this command and follow the instructions. Please note that this script must be run as root.

bash <( curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bulwark-crypto/Bulwark-MN-Install/master/update_node.sh )

For the vps wallet

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
port=52543
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=

Fill in the missing values like IP and masternodeprivkey. You also need rpcuser and passwords to not be empty

startmasternode "all" 0
If it can't start, make sure the masternode input is not locked by the wallet, that happens sometimes.
Enable coin control, go to inputs (in send) and unlock the 5000 bwk. Then start the masternode again"

Hi again

After:
Enable coin control, go to inputs (in send) and unlock the 5000 bwk +  startmasternode "all" 0   

masternode start first time and i earn 4 transactions but finally wallet freeze.
masternode status -> "Masternode not found in the list of avalible masternodes. Current status: Not capable masternode: Could not connect to ...:52543 (code -1)

Check out discord for support, network has been a bit unstabile the first days moving to POS, I haven't had any issues tho. Exept resync of wallet after doing recommended updates and deleted addnodes...
jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

Hi,dev,i have 5000 coins.How can i set a Masternode?
Have look @ Discord: https://discord.gg/x4kwdFW
Thanks.

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
BWK_VoxTerra

Activity: 54
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Updating Node

For the vps wallet

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
port=52543
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=

startmasternode "all" 0

Hi again

After:

May i suggest using a Linux VPS and using our script? Our ability to troubleshoot issues on platforms we don't have official documentation for is kind of limited.

That said, unlocking the input shouldn't have any effect on the issues you're having. Also, just because it isn't 100% clear, did you update the node to the latest wallet?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

Just want to disclose I had to put in a support ticket for deposit stuck at 19/20 on cryptopia but it was pushed through a couple hours after i submitted the support ticket, good for cryptopia being fast with their tickets now.

Think we are at a solid floor around 9500-11k sats, hopefully will stay sideways (or up of course) from here.  Wink
Eatbatterys (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

Important Announcement!

This is a mandatory update to Bulwark v1.3.1 that will be removing the SeeSaw system while adding some UI fixes, improvements, and security upgrades.

While the system does work, "Good Enough" does not meet our standards as there are certain stability issues that are preventing the network from running as stable as we'd like it to.

We will instead be adopting a fixed reward system in which Masternodes receive 65% of the Block Reward and PoS receives 35%. This changeover will take place on block 200,000.

Please be sure to update your wallets and masternodes accordingly. We will allow 5-6 days for the majority of the network to update before activating the spork that will enforce this new version.

The new update is available at https://github.com/bulwark-crypto/Bulwark/releases

Updating Local Wallet:
Close wallet, download new binaries from our github, open wallet with new binaries.

Updating VPS MN:

Updating SHN:
bash <( curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bulwark-crypto/shn/master/update.sh )

Update VPS Staking Wallet:
bash <( curl https://gist.githubusercontent.com/kewagi/c09e5b4b7bf01f88e5231f2b4ea1b191/raw/042e69c38a722600d440ecc617aa9df6929b5d84/staking-update.sh )

The community as well as ourselves were rather excited for SeeSaw, we do profusely apologize for the quick succession of mandatory updates required for us to remove it and appreciate everyone's patience and confidence with us.

Thank you all for your support!
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

I think I may have got it all now, just checking on this last staking status for a bit
you mentioned a way to see what was going on like minted coins and staking reward, etc..how do you do that?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: