Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Here wondering about few things.  (Read 159 times)
DoctorMoney (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:02:30 AM

Hey I'm new here this is my first post actually,
So I actually know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies my question is about the forums it self.

First Interest, I have intention to share my referral links of some website(company) I'm registered under in cloud mining, which section of the forum is favorable to do so, this company provides nice feature for few months because its new.
Secondly, I would like to get into the community of the forum to know more about people and join some campaign , and how forum works in here as in terms of rules, and things to avoid doing if not in campaigns.
Third, i'm more interested of news of the crypto currency can read some of the program languages to understand whats going on / understand changes that also Interests me as a person who is interested in the program of bitcoin it self which was released by Satoshi N, also possible ways of investing in these programs.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3840

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:32:42 AM

Unfortunately I don't think sharing of referral links by creating posts/topics isn't allowed. You can use your account signature space for your referral links though.
Navigate through: PROFILE > Forum Profile Information > Scroll down to the signature area

To join a campaign(signature campaign to be specific), you need to at least have a Jr member rank on your account. Campaign managers don't accept new accounts on their campaigns due to very obvious reasons.

Bitcointalk is a decent place to read news on cryptocurrencies; but I wouldn't personally limit myself to this forum only. There are lots of websites and communities for you to be updated on bitcoin or cryptocurrency news in general. Check out https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DoctorMoney (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:43:55 AM

Yes thank you for your reply, Referral link is connected to a cloud mining company that is why specifically I came here to advertise it (using my referral link) ,

I will definitely add it as my signature in a moment thank you for that, thank you again Smiley .

I'm not sure if we can continue this as a discussion, but what is your recommendation of approach as a new member in this community, if i'm aiming to gain from ICO's and crypto trading/mining all at the same time.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3840

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:50:57 AM

Just read. A lot. And get involved in discussions to further broaden your knowledge on bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general. and also, don't be afraid to ask questions here in the Beginners & Help forum; no matter how stupid the question is. Just make sure you don't just ask everything you don't know, remember that we have Google. Ask questions that can't simply be answered by posts/topics found using search engines.

You can view topics about certain ICOs on the Announcements (Altcoins) subforum. ICOs have a [ICO] tag on their topics.

Mining subforum: Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining
Trading Discussion subforum: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀