Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Ether wallet and mining Pool?  (Read 276 times)
Gero3 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:52 AM

Hi Guys,
I am setting up my rig to mine for the first time.
I wanted to know which online ethereum wallets u guys recommend.

Also which mining pool?

Thanks Smiley
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

Hi Guys,

Also which mining pool?

Thanks Smiley

Well theres always myetherwallet (https://myetherwallet.com) but some people will say its "not safe" because its a hot wallet. But in reality, all you need is common sense and make sure you are at the correct website before doing any transactions. For the pool, I personally use nanopool (https://nanopool.org) because I love the monitoring charts and email alerts.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:44:50 AM

I just use a respectable Exchange wallet for my ETH mining before, and can do trade upon receiving the coins, I have no problems with them

for the mining pools, these three are my favorites

Dwarfpool

Nanopool

Ethermine

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:09:07 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 03:24:34 AM by Vann

If you want to mine ETH to cash out in to fiat and are in the US, you can use a GDAX (owned by Coinbase) ETH wallet address, trade the ETH to BTC, transfer the BTC to Coinbase for free and then sell the BTC for USD and transfer it to your bank account for a fee or get a Shift debit Visa card connected to your Coinbase wallet to spend the BTC with no fees. For a pool I like Ethermine.
Gero3 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:12:52 PM

If you want to mine ETH to cash out in to fiat and are in the US, you can use a GDAX (owned by Coinbase) ETH wallet address, trade the ETH to BTC, transfer the BTC to Coinbase for free and then sell the BTC for USD and transfer it to your bank account for a fee or get a Shift debit Visa card connected to your Coinbase wallet to spend the BTC with no fees. For a pool I like Ethermine.

Yes I am in US. Will be using 1x Vega 64 to mine for start. This idea about GDAX seems very good. Thanks.
I also read about Exodus which has built-in shapeshift to trade coin.
What do u think about that?

Thanks
Gero3 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

Hi Guys,

Also which mining pool?

Thanks Smiley

Well theres always myetherwallet (https://myetherwallet.com) but some people will say its "not safe" because its a hot wallet. But in reality, all you need is common sense and make sure you are at the correct website before doing any transactions. For the pool, I personally use nanopool (https://nanopool.org) because I love the monitoring charts and email alerts.

Hi,
What do u mean by hot wallet?

Thanks
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:47:33 AM

Yes I am in US. Will be using 1x Vega 64 to mine for start. This idea about GDAX seems very good. Thanks.
I also read about Exodus which has built-in shapeshift to trade coin.
What do u think about that?

Thanks

Shapeshift charges a Bitcoin Miner Fee of 0.00125 BTC for all trades in to BTC. At $11K BTC that's $13.75 for any trade in to BTC. GDAX only charges 0.30% of the trade as fee and transfers to a Coinbase wallet are free and instant. Cash back transactions with the Shift card and purchases are also free or you can do an ATM cash withdrawl for a $2 fee + the ATM fee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: