Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:03:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty for pyschiatric/therapy services  (Read 1244 times)
btcdocs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:14:28 PM

I would like to offer the following small rewards for services that I do not believe have yet been rendered for BTC:
0.2 BTC for the first physician providing a psychiatric consult for bitcoins over the internet
0.2 BTC for the first therapist providing CBT therapy for BTC over the net
with an additional 0.2 BTC if the first patients above are satisfied with services rendered

I am open to how these criteria would be evaluated and bounties redeemed.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:14:33 PM

Already there.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#Physicians
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 01:09:25 PM

Not quite:

Physicians
My Doctor Medical Group Personalized Medical Care and Advocacy, San Francisco, CA
Fertility Care of Orange County - Dr. C. Terrance Lee, Brea, CA
Dr. Kveta Vojkovska (info) Pediatrician - Providence, RI and Boston, MA
aMohel.com - Dr. Elizabeth Nadiv Pediatrician and certified Mohel performing Bris (Jewish circumcision) in San Francisco and the Bay Area
Dr. Aaron Rollins Body sculpting, cosmetic surgery, laser surgery, liposuction, Beverly Hills, CA
Dobbins Chiropractic - Alameda, CA
Cohen Chiropractic Centre - Dr. Austin Cohen, Atlanta, GA

Not really the sort of doctors I'd see for therapy.Although "Fertility Care" might be interesting. And what the hell are chiropractors doing on the list? Magicians are not doctors.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
xris

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:51:06 PM

Doesn't seem like it has been done... psych people do telemedicine all the time, and it looks like this one practice might do psych accept BTCitcoin, but I don't see any evidence that a psychiatrist, MD, or licensed psychotherapist has performed telemedicine in exchange for bitcoins. Is there specific evidence for this? If not, and if the physician/psychotherapist is USA registered as MD and/or the psychotherapist equivalent, I would consider chipping in for the BTCounty as well.

I tried logging into bitcoin.it to separate md's from chiropractors without success...would be nice to separate from the bris mutilation services as well...these are egregious conflations imho.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

I would like to offer the following small rewards for services that I do not believe have yet been rendered for BTC:
0.2 BTC for the first physician providing a psychiatric consult for bitcoins over the internet
0.2 BTC for the first therapist providing CBT therapy for BTC over the net
with an additional 0.2 BTC if the first patients above are satisfied with services rendered

I am open to how these criteria would be evaluated and bounties redeemed.

I'm just going to do that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323052.0

Do you also think that it would be request for such services? And shall you give some advice on HOW to legally do that?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: