Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram groupp  (Read 217 times)
Noahscrypto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:35:04 AM

Hey i started a Telegram group, I provide alt coin signals based on Technical analysis, and update the community on general crypto news.

Feel free to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://t.me/NoahsCryproAnalysis
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:11:52 PM

What experience do you have in crypto analysis? Can you provide any proof that your signals are profitable?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:22:59 PM

LOL this forum is full of technical analyst like you who just want to create telegram group to express own personal thoughts which is not based on any technical analysis or statistics.

To get updated on daily crypto news there are hundreds of different blogs and news board, what different you are offering and what is your past experience in the field of crypto trading?

VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:59:51 PM

What experience do you have in crypto analysis? Can you provide any proof that your signals are profitable?

Who cares? Now every day 10 new groups are born because people got crazy by crypto. You can create an empty channel, just add a word "Bitcoin" or "Crypto" to the name and 1000 new members will come in one hour. Most of them will expect for free magical signals (at least x5 each).

And half of them learned about bitcoin two days ago from their classmate. That's how it works.
There are very few good channels and they do not need advertising in this form.
SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Wow. A newbie and a technical analyst. I dont believe in all these signals.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

Most of such telegram groups are made just for personal benefit. I don't believe that someone is ready to share his knowledge or insider information just for free. Every infromation has its value so why do you what to share it if you can easily sell it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: