Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcy.biz a Scam?  (Read 341 times)
manishmike (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:16:12 AM

Greetings everyone.

So 15 days ago i deposited on https://bitcy.biz and few days back i withdrew my balance. They claim to have sent me my withdrawal. But there's something wrong it it.

1) As we know, no matter which website is scanning the blockchain transactions, it is always visible in every website that track the transaction. So they tell me to track my withdrawal from this website "chain.so" https://chain.so/tx/BTC/5e072ca8b8560e232f67e46c90f6d0747611616dce9ed56f37004901b2b19056

But if i used that TXD on Blockchain.info, I get "transaction now found".

So i decided to check and try to accelerate my transaction and used one of those transaction boosters, and the result was the same. "Transaction invalid".

I asked the team on telegram, but they were bunch of fools who kept replying, "If it's on chain.so, than it's valid."

So i then asked them, "So bitcoin network is not the same and changes from place to place and website to website?"

No reply after than. They just went on to say the same shit every time.

**Let me know what you guys think**.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tekimebounty

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:48:03 AM

Did u recieved your money? Sometimes I wait transactions from Bitcy about two weeks. That is normal. Don't think they scam.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Buddy, I checked the transaction details. Its showing confirmed. I checked the bitcy site. Its a ponzi site. Just a warning. Be careful while investing in these type of sites. At the starting stage they will pay all its users without any issues. But when they get enough deposits or funds from people, they will just disappear with that and you will loose all your hard earned money.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

I don't understand why do you people like to invest in such sites which are not at all famous or trusted. There are soo many good sites which will be doing the same and has a good name and a good trust level. It's better to be safe rather than risking money in such sites.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

I don't understand why do you people like to invest in such sites which are not at all famous or trusted. There are soo many good sites which will be doing the same and has a good name and a good trust level. It's better to be safe rather than risking money in such sites.

Sorry but what do you mean by "doing the same"?
There is not a single HYIP,doubler,tripler,matrix or any other mambo-jumbo fairytale multiplier that you can trust.
If anyone deposit to these sites,doesn't even consider as an investor. Those guys are accomplices for stealing and that's the reason that they get paid.

OFC if someone wants to invest,he can find trusted(...) sites and earn something. Being rich in a week though it's not an option anywhere. Cool

LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

people like these sites for two reasons: they want to become rich in a month: for them you can go from 10$ to 1,000,000$ without problems with these sites! They are firmly convinced of this! the other reason is that there are some people that are smarter than others: they invest and they withdraw money before the day of the scam, earning a good % of their initial capital. However it's a risky game, you can be a winner once, twice but it will certainly arrive the site that will suck you everything Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: