Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothingness  (Read 3710 times)
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

Well as for me I will advise you to look for some coin that are set to have a  great future in nearest time and invest your 0.01BTC. There are some coin that are cheap now in which you think would have a great potential in the future. You can buy and sell some coins to increase your holdings though you must watch for the price. You would be surprise that your 0.01BTC now can make you rich in the future.
kevin135

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

Donate them to charity. lol.
That is the better than buying beer or something else.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Now it has a low price, try to trade in the market, you can try to sell it when the price goes up a little and try to find new trading strategies.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD
Guys... What do you think I should do with my 0.01 BTC?  Huh

Donate to charity? buy me beer and drink myself into oblivion?
I think that you did not invest a lot of money in bitcoin, that's why you got such a balance. Well, what to do, this is to withdraw and invest in less valuable coins that can grow as well as bitcoin in the late 17th year.
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD

Save it in a wallet because the price of BTC is increasing day by day thank me later  Grin
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

Put it into some great ICO's. Look into some in there earliest stages as this is when you'll see the highest potential for growth. Here is one that has not even ICO'd yet with potential for massive growth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

I advise you to keep your coins:) You can certainly sell half and transfer them to ICO but the amount is so small that it should be managed.
warning_btc

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

HODL for 5 years, or cashout, and you have one more chance to increase - buy very cheap coin with future, this will be recently announced coin

michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

HODL for 5 years, or cashout, and you have one more chance to increase - buy very cheap coin with future, this will be recently announced coin

I don't think that is a good idea to hold 0.01 btc for 5 years without doing anything because, for the 0.01 btc, he can do a lot of things to increase the amount. he can do trading with cheap coin and hold it for a long time and he can also do short trading if he has a good skills in trading. besides that, he can try to do many ways than doing trading only because to earn bitcoin, we can do anything work related with bitcoin and cryptocurrency and I am sure that he can do a lot more things to earn many coins.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

xD

If you are not in a rush to drink your beer, hodl the 0.01 BTC and wait for the price to pump so that you get better value from what you have Smiley

But since you spoke of donating to a charity this is a good idea as they might not even use immediately which will be a form of holding so I expect the value to increase by the time they will need to spend the bitcoins, I  go with Donate to charity Cool
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Its either you sell a little portion to it and buy something that you can feel that you are reward and also invest in on other altcoin so you can get more profits or maybe you can hold it until it became double its price
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

xD

If you have 0.01 bitcoin, you should just hold it, do not sell it let alone buy it on unimportant goods ,,
If you hold the bitcoin you have, it will definitely be worth the price if the bitcoin price goes back up, let alone the bitcoin price goes down, then you will feel the loss if selling bitcoin now. The best solution is to hold the bitcoin you have.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

xD

If I were in your position, I would hold him waiting for the highest number. Because I think the value of 0,01 is still a small value and there are still many people who can get it. But if the goal is to do good deeds positively, I agree to share some for those who need them. such as the poor or the like

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Specialforce

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

its either use the small portion to it or you can use it to invest it to other or maybe you can rest for a while but the choicei s your to make not mine it is your own freedom of choice

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

xD

The best thing you can do with your 0.01 btc is to buy a low cost altcoin that has good development in the market like ripple for possible profit.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

xD

You do not have to do anything on that coin. Not for charity and drinking beer. Quite silent, and hold for one year, you will benefit.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

xD

Will,maybe into yourself and in your country that 0.01btc is a penny currency but here in my country thats belong in the third world poorest country,thats .01 btc  is a big value,so why should you  not try to hold thats so much more,as a long term investment ,maybe that money someday will grow and become profitable,if bitcoin will pump in the blockchain market,just try to be patience someday that money  will fly you to the moon.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:52:32 AM

In my opinion, holding bitcoin is a wise thing, as long as it is done at the right time. That is when altcoin prices are falling. To wait for the price to go up, holfibg needs to be done for a few days, a few weeks, or even months. This is what is usually done by reliable investors. In a careful way, altcoin holding can bring huge profits. Maybe in 2018, you have to hold your altcoin. And also do not worry about the decline in altcoin prices, so as not to harm you traders and investors. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

I believe that with such a sum of 0.01 BTC you need to study thoroughly the altcoins market and play on the difference in rates, so you can get a good income in the near future. And so on. And when you reach 0.1 BTC, it is not bad to postpone this amount for a long time and store it. Of course there is a risk, but we need to study the market.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

I think if I have 0.01 BTC I will use it for trade in some alt coins with cheap price and wait till that alts pump the price and sell it. I can get more profit with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: