Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothingness  (Read 3710 times)
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

You could re-invest into smaller altcoins that might give you a faster profit. Wink

But hey, if you need the money, you can cash out and pay your rent or buy beer - up to you.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD
Guys... What do you think I should do with my 0.01 BTC?  Huh

Donate to charity? buy me beer and drink myself into oblivion?

Instead of donating to a charity or to buying a beer why don't you try to invest your 0.01 into an altcoins that you think will give you profit. If can earn much doing that way then cash out, so you can donate to a charity and buy a beer to celebrate with your friends as you did good work.
Mimac22

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

If you have 0.01 BTC? In my opinion holding or re-invest . This the best way you should do to earn more money , but you should invest in legit program that have potential to success. because some investment  is scam.

🎲🎲🎲 New era in gambling industry 💰 URUNIT 💰 Gambling platform 100% managed by its community 🎲🎲🎲
✅✅✅ http://urunit.io ✅✅✅
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

neither drinking nor donation will improve your situation, take time and think of the reason as to why you ventured into cryptocurrency, sober up and get back to it, the BTC you have is worth a good portion of altcoins, i believe you are experienced enough to know coins with potential.you can re invest it, or just hold it and add more when you are over your grief.

tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

i think best thing is invest them on good ico or some altacoins. you can get maximum profit from your capital rather than holding it as bitcoin.this is very bad time period for cryptomarket. all coins incuding bitcoin and etherium highly undervalued since late january. so you can even invest in good project  currently selling in exchangers. you can get lot of good coins/ tokens for less than ico price at this moment.as a example i bought some gladius from ico for 1.2 usd. now gladius price is 0.7usd. so this is golden oppertunity for investers. i would like to recomend some good cheep projects . buy tron/ sia coin/ ripple/ wabi those are very good projects you can buy for very low price these days. also some good icos there.cvproof/daneel/ bitcoinus are some of them. check these projects and dont miss this golden oppertunity
goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Divide them into proportional part, donate to people that need help and then trade again to earn more bitcoin. And if you got another profit you can help people that needs help.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

You can hold it. Maybe it will be x10 in the end of the year.  Smiley Or you can training to trade with little bit. Of course it is little amount but it is better than zero  Grin

Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

You could re-invest into smaller altcoins that might give you a faster profit. Wink

But hey, if you need the money, you can cash out and pay your rent or buy beer - up to you.

You can buy some shitcoins which are going to pump, and with any luck, this could bring you an 0,02  Grin
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

If am advise you, 0.01 bitcoin wouldn't get you a lot when you want to spend it on the outside world. The first step to becoming successful is to acquire knowledge in trading and investing in cryptocurrency. Get some materials on trading and also visit this forum regularly to learn how to pick potential good coins for investing.

Use the other remaining funds to invest wisely .
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD

This is really a small amount, but you can try to choose ISO and if you're lucky, then make 10X in a few months. Another option is to play dice. You can choose a winning factor of x100 and if you are lucky (unlikely) you will have a whole bitcoin.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

you will leave a day, think about your own business  Cool
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Diversify it into 4-5 altcoins. Maybe you can hold it but that's too small to grow for me so take a risk and try your luck and aim higher profits but still don't forget to study the ones that you are going to invest.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

xD

0.01 Bitcoin I think it's enough to play trading and become a trading capital, you can use that capital to buy altcoin which has a price below 0.0005 BTC and wait for the price to go up. do not be afraid of a lot of coins that cost about 0.0005 BTC and the fast-moving market is bittrex. hopefully you can become rich with that capital.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

xD

You can still reinvested it in some promising ICO which can turn your investment luck and possibly will get you back on track. Don't give up, everyone has been there already Smiley

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Instead of donating it I would recommend you to hold on to it. You can also invest some part of the btc that you have on any other altcoin that is at much less price than bitcoin and is guaranteed to give good return to you in the near future.Invest in alts and hold, that's your best choice if you want to become rich. After that you can donate to charity or if you want to have tons of followers you can use it for a giveaway
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Its up to you bro or sist, but i think you must see the right time or have the price is on your goals or target. Before you sell it I think you must see, is it my target (price) or not? I hope you not lost because you dont aware about the fluctuation of the price, in this time I think hold is the right choice because the price is decreasing
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

Quit trading it away. Hold on to it and add as much as you can to it by buying a little bitcoin the first of each month without paying attention to the bitcoin price. Many people go broke trying to learn to trade when they could have done much better just buying and holding bitcoin over time.

Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Quit trading it away. Hold on to it and add as much as you can to it by buying a little bitcoin the first of each month without paying attention to the bitcoin price. Many people go broke trying to learn to trade when they could have done much better just buying and holding bitcoin over time.
Correctly. But here's what, if you do not try, then you will not find out about it. If you are looking for your own way, you will succeed. Do not sell at a loss, just wait. But there their nuances.
Andri73

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

if I have 0.01 BTC, I will develop the BTC to be a lot, like buying and selling for example.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

xD
Guys... What do you think I should do with my 0.01 BTC?  Huh

For me much better to donate it to charity so that many poor people will be provded a d full of happiness for what you have given.Be kindness always for what blessings you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: