Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I locate my bitcoin.com wallet's private key?  (Read 243 times)
ignorantbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

This is insane. FYI - stay the hell away from bitcoin.com's wallet. I was not able to find any of my funds with my initial transaction. They gave me the following blockchain address https://blockchain.info/address/17A9bbjvnDGUod3AQiYugLFzeTia93kN9P. Everyone said that the funds are there, but they never went to my bitcoin.com wallet. So then people told me to try and access the funds by way of the transaction address on blockchain.info. So I did. I created a wallet and Viola! I can actually see the funds on my wallet at blockchain.info. However, it's a "watch-only" address. In order to do anything with the funds at that address, I need to enter the private key associated with that address. Unfortunately, that address was created by bitcoin.com's wallet. HOW THE HELL DO I FIND MY PRIVATE KEY FOR MY BITCOIN.COM'S WALLET? In settings on my bitcoin.com's wallet, I can see an export wallet function. When I try to create a wallet export file I get some gigantic encrypted thing like this (THIS IS NOT MY ACTUAL EXPORT FILE):

{"w1lFSG4fJ7MN7u5l/2nQdRD6TOL8rcakT3//kjhadslfhkjasdjf;kahsdlfha;sdjf;lakshdokfjdogosaahweo dlnadnsodfdnmfomysaanuduihsuoidhoasdouquhdqwfsahducidsqh89uhqw98oadwhdvadcsdljf a ;jkd cosmjdofjasdpmfopisdaafjsqdiadjf;asdj,madjsdi,asjmlsdodfijasd ;asdm;sioausdmmisdsapsoacup8w1lFSG4fJ7MN7u5l/2nQdRD6TOL8rcakT3//kjhadslfhkjasdjf;kahsdlfha;sdjf;lakshdokfjdogosaahweo dlnadnsodfdnmfomysaanuduihsuoidhoasdouquhdqwfsahducidsqh89uhqw98oadwhdvadcsdljf a ;jkd cosmjdofjasdpmfopisdaafjsqdiadjf;asdj,madjsdi,asjmlsdodfijasd ;asdm;sioausdmmisdsapsoacupw1lFSG4fJ7MN7u5l/2nQdRD6TOL8rcakT3//kjhadslfhkjasdjf;kahsdlfha;sdjf;lakshdokfjdogosaahweo dlnadnsodfdnmfomysaanuduihsuoidhoasdouquhdqwfsahducidsqh89uhqw98oadwhdvadcsdljf a ;jkd cosmjdofjasdpmfopisdaafjsqdiadjf;asdj,madjsdi,asjmlsdodfijasd ;asdm;sioausdmmisdsapsoacupw1lFSG4fJ7MN7u5l/2nQdRD6TOL8rcakT3//kjhadslfhkjasdjf;kahsdlfha;sdjf;lakshdokfjdogosaahweo dlnadnsodfdnmfomysaanuduihsuoidhoasdouquhdqwfsahducidsqh89uhqw98oadwhdvadcsdljf a ;jkd cosmjdofjasdpmfopisdaafjsqdiadjf;asdj,madjsdi,asjmlsdodfijasd ;asdm;sioausdmmisdsapsoacup="}

I don't think any wallet besides bitcoin.com uses this sort of feature. So I don't know how to get my private key from bitcoin.com. PLEASE HELP!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

try to contact bitcoin.com party, tell your bulk, to bitcoin.com party
I want to know how the first time you create a wallet at bitcoin.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: