Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Microtronix White-label VPS Reseller!!  (Read 1039 times)
jfreak53 (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 08:11:02 PM

Microtronix is proud to announce our white-label VPS reseller program!! Sell VPS units without the need for major cash investment into costly Dedicated units!

With our white-label reseller program you can start selling VPS units immediately upon signup. Point your domain at our SolusVM panel and your customers can then login to SolusVM using your domain, our logo appears NO WHERE!

The SolusVM reseller panel allows you to login and create/terminate/suspend/re-install all from the reseller panel all units associated with your reseller user.

Preview the reseller Panel:

Quick and easy we can have you selling VPS units within minutes! Need a custom OS template? Open a support ticket and we will create one specially for you! Full IPv6 support!!

Order now using the link below:
http://clients.microtronix-tech.com/link.php?id=16

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:10:29 PM

sadly i lost alot of interest as soon as i saw bandwidth restrictions...

alot of the clients iv had use alot of bandwidth and pay the extra for it
that said ill have a poke around and see if theres much intrest and also see how it works out against the 2 companys i currently use

johnnyfla123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 12:33:23 AM

sadly i lost alot of interest as soon as i saw bandwidth restrictions...

alot of the clients iv had use alot of bandwidth and pay the extra for it
that said ill have a poke around and see if theres much intrest and also see how it works out against the 2 companys i currently use

Same. It took me awhile to find a good company to host my vps stuff. I wouldn't allow us to offer vps's for coding agency unless we had un metered bandwidth. Smiley the prices aren't horrible just the bandwidth kills the deal :/

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
jfreak53 (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 01:44:28 PM

That's understandable, unfortunately there has to be limits, true unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist. If the Node server has a 100Mbps card that allows a max of 30TB a month of traffic through at max speed. If the Node server has a 1Gbps card that allows 300TB of total traffic a month at max speed. This is just plain math. So with VPS units, there is no real way to offer unlimited, sooner or later someone will max out the card. Then we have to pay the DC for 10Gbps Wink ha ha

A lot of companies might offer unlimited but it's just a sales ploy and they hope they don't hit the limit ha ha. Now if your paying for an allotted 10Mbps or 100Mbps to your reseller or your VPS units, then that is also possible.

Now, all of that being said if you are interested in pricing please send me a PM with a realistic package that you would like and a price range you would like to stay in. I will do my best to match that package the best we can. Only you really know how much BW you are going to be using, that's why I ask for you to specify what you would need in a package. If we can come to a deal on price I would be more than willing to create a custom package just for you.

FYI: All our bandwidth is unmetered, it's just a maximum amount. Unmetering is allowing all customers to share all resources, if a Node has 10 units then all 10 share the cards capacity. If a Node has 30 units then all 30 share total card capacity split between them. Metering is when a company sets up units to only allow 1Mbps through put to that alone VPS unit, we do NOT meter any VPS units, unless there is an abuser on the Node. So unmetered and max bandwidth are two different things. We give a max but we NEVER meter unless the unit is an abuser. So all units come unmetered from the get go.

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
johnnyfla123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:26:46 PM

That's understandable, unfortunately there has to be limits, true unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist. If the Node server has a 100Mbps card that allows a max of 30TB a month of traffic through at max speed. If the Node server has a 1Gbps card that allows 300TB of total traffic a month at max speed. This is just plain math. So with VPS units, there is no real way to offer unlimited, sooner or later someone will max out the card. Then we have to pay the DC for 10Gbps Wink ha ha

A lot of companies might offer unlimited but it's just a sales ploy and they hope they don't hit the limit ha ha. Now if your paying for an allotted 10Mbps or 100Mbps to your reseller or your VPS units, then that is also possible.

Now, all of that being said if you are interested in pricing please send me a PM with a realistic package that you would like and a price range you would like to stay in. I will do my best to match that package the best we can. Only you really know how much BW you are going to be using, that's why I ask for you to specify what you would need in a package. If we can come to a deal on price I would be more than willing to create a custom package just for you.

FYI: All our bandwidth is unmetered, it's just a maximum amount. Unmetering is allowing all customers to share all resources, if a Node has 10 units then all 10 share the cards capacity. If a Node has 30 units then all 30 share total card capacity split between them. Metering is when a company sets up units to only allow 1Mbps through put to that alone VPS unit, we do NOT meter any VPS units, unless there is an abuser on the Node. So unmetered and max bandwidth are two different things. We give a max but we NEVER meter unless the unit is an abuser. So all units come unmetered from the get go.

if your bandwidth has a cap isn't it metered? if you have a vps with a 6tb cap. you have ot meter it to monitor the usage of it to shut it off/ make them pay for more bandwidth : P

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: