Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] large amount of EVE Online ISK  (Read 1535 times)
Parasol (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:05:52 PM

I am leaving Eve Online and looking to liquidate my assets and ISK amounting to about 250B ISK. I realize that transferring such a large amount will pose problems.  But I have intimate knowledge of the game (playing since 2004) so I will be able to do any combination of trade or contracts for Plex, minerals, faction stuff, ships or whatever we decide on.

I value my privacy above all so I will only accept payment to my Ripple account in XRP/Bitcoin/USD. Ripple transfers are irreversible and anonymous, both of which are necessary for me. As proof of my good intent I am willing to transfer the Plex/ISK/goods in smaller amounts so that you can minimize the risk.

As I hope to sell it all via this channel a positive feedback is crucial for me. So I hope you will take the time to recommend me after the sale  Smiley.

Price is 8$/Plex up to 10 Plex, 7.5$/Plex for more than 10, 7$/Plex for more than 20, 6.5$/Plex for more than 30. These prices are well below the MMO trading sites where you can pay up to 30$/Plex.

Hit me up on parasol@tormail.org with the name of the char you want the transfer to. I am docked in Jita and will make all trades from there as the high trade volume makes it safer.

In the mail you can also state what kind of delivery you want. I am not going to suggest options here for obvious reasons but feel free to ask if you are unsure.

You can have the ISK/goods/Plex 5 minutes after I receive the payment in Ripple. As an added bonus you can keep your anonymity as well without involving Paypal or other services. Isn't that what digital currency is all about?  Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 09:08:43 PM

You can have the ISK/goods/Plex 5 minutes after I receive the payment in Ripple.

Since you are a very new user here, do you have any issue with the buyer using escrow?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Parasol (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:13:48 PM

If anyone can suggest a reasonable type of escrow I am open to suggestions. My main concern is keeping my anonymity so I am determined to use the Ripple platform. So the escrow will need to prove to me that they can transfer to Ripple (this can be done easily by sending a very small amount of XRP/USD/Bitcoin).
Parasol (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:11:55 PM

Talking to different people by pm but no sell yet. Make sure you can pay to my Ripple account if you want to make a deal  Cool
sLide.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 04:23:20 PM

jesus...250billion....What did you do, what is your character focused on? 

That's 455 Plex's @ 550m.

@ 7$ each, that's 3185$ USD worth of BTC. 

That would keep 3 characters active for 151 Months...

What am I doing wrong in eve that I am not that ISK RICH!

Aim - Slide.0
1J6UeiXtBYXmpA6uajRs3aJpUD1Tsj1CF3 - Tips?
BadBitcoin (James Sutton)
Donator

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 07:40:21 PM

jesus...250billion....What did you do, what is your character focused on? 

That's 455 Plex's @ 550m.

@ 7$ each, that's 3185$ USD worth of BTC. 

That would keep 3 characters active for 151 Months...

What am I doing wrong in eve that I am not that ISK RICH!

a friend of mine had 400b and then sold it to pay for rent when he was in a rough patch, he made his own market trading bot back when there weren't any.
sLide.

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:29:07 PM

That's insane...Well good for him..

Aim - Slide.0
Parasol (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:38:28 PM

When I started the thread I was sure that the Ripple client was the way to go because of three key factors:

1. Anonymity

2. Speed

3. Irreversability

During my talks with potential buyers I have discovered that most people find it difficult to get and fund a Ripple account. So I have opened a bitcoin Wallet for easier payment. Can anyone confirm that payments to my Bitcoin Wallet are indeed irreversible?

And as for the 250B - playing in a large corp and having access to the right resources can get you very rich. 250B is nothing really  Smiley.
sLide.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:34:31 AM

When I started the thread I was sure that the Ripple client was the way to go because of three key factors:

1. Anonymity

2. Speed

3. Irreversability

During my talks with potential buyers I have discovered that most people find it difficult to get and fund a Ripple account. So I have opened a bitcoin Wallet for easier payment. Can anyone confirm that payments to my Bitcoin Wallet are indeed irreversible?

And as for the 250B - playing in a large corp and having access to the right resources can get you very rich. 250B is nothing really  Smiley.

If you could PM me and give me some pointers, I'd enjoy that.

Aim - Slide.0
Parasol (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:47:09 PM

Bump
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:51:49 PM

While I'm not personally interested, I would suggest you to go first, at least for a few trades.
You are very new and here it is full of scammers, I'd never go first myself with you, then.
If you go first with a few small trades you might build up a bit of reputation that would make more people trust you.
If you are uncomfortable with that, consider that people would be even more uncomfortable with you, and you won't likely manage to seal any deal.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Parasol (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:45:26 PM

Yeah. Haven't really done any trading in MMO currency before so I guess you live and learn :-).

Going on holiday now so I'll be back later on the forums.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: