Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where shall i start to learn mining other coins?  (Read 162 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:23:55 AM

Hello, i just bought My Rx470 x6 Rigs, and it comes with default batch file where it auto run the Claymore dual miner once i restart. However, i wanted to mine some other coins instead of ETH which they configured for me.

I wanted to try and mine this coin: https://gobyte.network/
Pool that i will be using would be: https://asia1.gobyte.network/

Where shall i start? i mean there's tons of software available where i am clueless on is there difference of each and every software

Next, IIRC, there's no software currently that provide GUI where i just select the pool to mine with my GPU?

Thanks
cryptojanne

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:27:19 AM

you bought a computer with 6 gpus to mine, but you have not done the slightest research before?  Huh Grin
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:49:58 AM

you bought a computer with 6 gpus to mine, but you have not done the slightest research before?  Huh Grin

I has slightly minimal knowledge on mining, as far i as know, guess the few things that i am confused with are

- Configuration of mining with those commands
- Differences of Mining Software like Can i mine all coins with the Ethdcrminer?
- How to OC/UV to get the best out of it
- and some other, usually those that are likely to be technical Tongue

Because that guy just flash the bios, pre config everything for me where i just need to put in my address Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: