Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to invest this Quarter 4 2017? The review for BLUE  (Read 977 times)
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

I also hodl blue.
You should also do.
You need less money to invest to get much more. But you must be patient

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:54:19 PM

I also hodl blue.
You should also do.
You need less money to invest to get much more. But you must be patient

Indeed. Having weak hands is too easy in this business, but for those who keep their emotions and investment goal intact, they dont have nothing to worry. Congrats to you mate, you sure having a great investment with blue.
aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:56:34 PM

So sad i just sold my blue last week. I should have waited for a little bit. Though i have made a profit im still having my regrets as of now. Yeah blue could go boom this quarter. Better get your hands on it before its too late

It's not too late to recover from your mistakes man. Unless you spent all your earnings on that sale already. Try to recover, it's never too late. I would have done that also if I got a chance.
adamov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

is this a good long term hold? is 23cents a good price to buy it?
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:43:49 PM

I know that this idea could be found on every part of this forum but if you ask me about the end of this year i will answer waves cause imo you will be able to earn 2/3x more in next 2/3 months. Why i mention this here? Cause of course blue could be suprise in near future but waves are for me next one that could just pump in near days.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

Since the current marketcap is just under 7 million dollars & there aren't a billion tokens I would say yes. Also, more announcements still have to come and the rebranding will be complete in 1/2018.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

What problem etheruemblue solves? or what is the function of the token? I think 7 M market cap is high for this token. It just made 10x though

Why the color blue? Tell me more about it

bye bye

In case you don't visit the telegramchat, here's an extract:

"Q: What is the BLUE token used for?
A: The token is consumed by anti-fraud software that is integrated in to wallets and wallet bridges such as MetaMask

Q: Why is the dev team anonymous?
A: At this time the dev team believes that anonymity helps protect the personal safety of our team. Because we are involved in exposing scam artists and fraudsters, we feel anonymity is the best approach to avoiding harrassers and bad actors coming after us personally. This is particularly important during this early phase of development.

Q: When will you be listed on a new exchange?
A: We are currently raising funds to be listed on CoinExchange. We are also under review at Mercatox, and several other exchanges whose policies prevent us from discussing the details.

Q: Why is it called Ethereum Blue?
A: We are changing the name to just BLUE, our full rebrand will be complete by January 2018

BLUE - The only secure ERC20 token.
Ethereum Blue is the only secured ERC20 token built from the ground-up to facilitate payments and transfers without sacrificing your security."

aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

What problem etheruemblue solves? or what is the function of the token? I think 7 M market cap is high for this token. It just made 10x though

Why the color blue? Tell me more about it

bye bye

In case you don't visit the telegramchat, here's an extract:

"Q: What is the BLUE token used for?
A: The token is consumed by anti-fraud software that is integrated in to wallets and wallet bridges such as MetaMask

Q: Why is the dev team anonymous?
A: At this time the dev team believes that anonymity helps protect the personal safety of our team. Because we are involved in exposing scam artists and fraudsters, we feel anonymity is the best approach to avoiding harrassers and bad actors coming after us personally. This is particularly important during this early phase of development.

Q: When will you be listed on a new exchange?
A: We are currently raising funds to be listed on CoinExchange. We are also under review at Mercatox, and several other exchanges whose policies prevent us from discussing the details.

Q: Why is it called Ethereum Blue?
A: We are changing the name to just BLUE, our full rebrand will be complete by January 2018

BLUE - The only secure ERC20 token.
Ethereum Blue is the only secured ERC20 token built from the ground-up to facilitate payments and transfers without sacrificing your security."

I think this guy here owe's blue a lot. Dude please be honest, did you invest on blue that much? Like you got too many tokens and now you are planning to buy a lambo coz you wouldn't do this for nothing. OR you've been with them when it was on hell and now you finally finally going to heaven. Grin Grin Grin
I suggest you to share your blessings since it's christmas  Grin Grin Grin Grin
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

"Whoah! Thanks for this. You predicted a big raise for the blue holders. And for those who read this before it MOON they've got a real big profit coz when you posted this it was 0.20$ and now it's up to 0.50$ In that case everybody who believed on what you said got their +150% profit by this time. This was great. Looking more of your future reviews."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:11:59 PM

"Whoah! Thanks for this. You predicted a big raise for the blue holders. And for those who read this before it MOON they've got a real big profit coz when you posted this it was 0.20$ and now it's up to 0.50$ In that case everybody who believed on what you said got their +150% profit by this time. This was great. Looking more of your future reviews."

Thanks man. Would make better next time. Here Im just posting about what the coin would do in the market. Totally I have no Idea about what is the use of the coin but as other people appreciate it and the community so warm there is no doubt that this token would go MOON. And yes it was going big. Congratulations to you and to others who invested.  Cool
aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:26 AM

OFC. Too many surprises for blue this past week. If you can buy some on 30 cents it's still better. Probable price would be up to 2$ each next year so that is about 7x profit for the actual amount you would invest. But always keep in mind that there is no security in this kind of business so invest what you can afford to lose. Goodluck and keep the faith. It is also TOP1 on the mercatox voting list. Vote NOW!! So you can see the token moon again.

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=BLUE
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:21:02 AM

Since the current marketcap is just under 7 million dollars & there aren't a billion tokens I would say yes. Also, more announcements still have to come and the rebranding will be complete in 1/2018.
Very lucky for those who hold BLUE and very lucky for those who bought blue at a cheaper price. Sad to say i sold my blue lastweek that didnt wait for the price to reach high. Actually, just invest on what you can afford to risks only we cannot say the price would be stable it is very volatile.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:57:48 AM

Due to the ethereum-network-kittie-related problems, all those tokens are a little bit on a break  Smiley.

Luckily enough, you can also trade BTC (that is now much more worth) for BLUE (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BLUE/BTC.

Also, BLUE is currently number 1 on the Mercatox vote, so if you haven't voted, go on Mercatox and vote for BLUE to keep us at number one!!! In order to be eligible to vote on Mercatox, you need to have done one small trade on there, for example trade 150 DOGE for some BTC or...

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=BLUE - no cheating, one vote per person please!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: