Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 06:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Libertarian dating sites, etc.  (Read 1635 times)
joae1975 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:36:46 PM

So, I know most of us are dudes here.  But where are the (preferably HOT) Libertarian chics at?  I'm sick of dating these lost in pop culture, don't know sh*t, debt ridden, Obama votin', fast food eatin', anti-gun bit*#es.  Yeah, I can google it.  But was wandering if yal know which dating site is the best without all the BS and spam issues. 

Happy 4th of July (I think?)  Not as happy as it used to be with all the anti-firework laws because of dumb a$$ people blowing their hands off, etc (my cousin did it, love him!)  All firework shows have become the very definition of America...blowing up Fed printed money in the air.  Literally!

Sincerely,

me!  (extremely sarcastic and kinda drunk)

Please laugh.....Tongue

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
SeanArce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:46:16 AM

Messaged multiple girls on okcupid. Not one response.

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:54:07 AM

Messaged multiple girls on okcupid. Not one response.

I used to use OKC.  You have to message several girls, even ones that you would be very well matched with, before someone possibly responds, but I believe there's an indicator that says how often the person talks back.  A good piece of advice, however, would be not to use OKC, as you're never going to find anyone who's really going to be much of a keeper.  At least, in my own experiences, I've not dated anyone off there who stuck to who they said they were.  There was one sweetheart who I later discovered had this weird serial killer mentality where she'd say shit like if I ever cheated on her she'd cut me up into individual parts and keep them in trash bags, or her friends would break my fingers, and though she said she didn't mean it, she said it a lot.  It was weird, but needless to say, I didn't stick around.  And another lied and said she was 18 but was really 15, only after I'd met her in person.  That was awkward, too.

joae1975 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 05:17:32 AM

OMG!  A 15 yo posing as an 18 yo!!??  Holy smokes dude.  That's big trouble!!  And the serial killer chic, whoa!!  All types online I guess.  I used to use a Catholic dating site but it's kinda hard to get laid there.  You gotta buy the farm. There was a crazy girl there too.  Told me on our 3rd date, "You'll probably meet my X someday."  I was out!  Danger Will Robinson!!   (<--you may be too young for that reference)

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 05:18:53 AM

Like I always say, girls are like landmines.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 05:59:56 AM

Yeah I dunno what it is with online dating but it seems to hold a higher chance of being really weird.  I did meet one lovely lady on there whom I still enjoy the company of, but she's asian and her parents didn't want her dating a loser non-doctor like me.  But oh well.

Anyway to answer your question, your best bet is to probably meet chicks at porcfest and other libertarian activism events.  Or you could try studying Jungian typology to identify how a person will be early on and see who you'd like the most.  Libertarians, I presume, will typically be of the INTP/INTJ sort, which are essentially the philosophers and thinkers, or so I figure based on the general personality type of most people on this forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: