Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imminent fall ?  (Read 3480 times)
marvinrouge (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:48:27 PM

Low volume, bearish feeling all around...

Maybe a big fall tomorrow ?  Huh

What do you think ?

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:54:17 PM

This chart I can agree with. Some of your others... not so much! Smiley

CMMPro

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:55:44 PM

Bear flags....I believe it's going to drop.
marvinrouge (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:57:38 PM

My bearish charts seem to be more accurate than my bullish ones  Grin
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:57:58 PM

I am a bull so I think it is going to go up.  There is some good news out there and now that Mt. Gox is supposedly allowing for withdrawals things should be better.

I also really liked this news about imminent adoption in Africa in the Press today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250027.0

Maybe I am too eager to look for positive news in the midst of all of this but it looks very promising.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
marvinrouge (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:00:49 AM

I am a bull so I think it is going to go up.  There is some good news out there and now that Mt. Gox is supposedly allowing for withdrawals things should be better.

I also really liked this news about imminent adoption in Africa in the Press today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250027.0

Maybe I am too eager to look for positive news in the midst of all of this but it looks very promising.

I'm full bullish, but I feel we're in a very strong downward trend and all the good news will be usefull only after we touch the bottom
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:05:06 AM

yes seems that this wave (downward) is not over yet.

Yesterday, the price return of 71 today but no big move up, low volumes and selling pressure above 82, probably put down. Unfortunately ...

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:05:20 AM

The thing about news; in a Bull market, good news pushes price while bad news is meh. I a Bear market,  bad new accelerates the fall while good news just slows it. The perception of news is different in different situations.

Dalib

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:06:05 AM

I'm full bullish, but I feel we're in a very strong downward trend and all the good news will be usefull only after we touch the bottom

+1

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:11:42 AM

The thing about news; in a Bull market, good news pushes price while bad news is meh. I a Bear market,  bad new accelerates the fall while good news just slows it. The perception of news is different in different situations.

I think the Winklevii news probably slowed things down a bit already, so I do get that it does slow things down.

I would think the fact that it is not falling again today is very positive news though.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:19:11 AM

I think the Winklevii news probably slowed things down a bit already, so I do get that it does slow things down.

I would think the fact that it is not falling again today is very positive news though.

Today is slow partly due to the holiday in the US. Also, this is just a small consolidation before we continue to fall. I know it's not what you or any of the other holders want to here, but that's the case at hand. The volume would be rising with the price if we were in a turn around state.

Dalib

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:29:23 AM

Today is slow partly due to the holiday in the US. Also, this is just a small consolidation before we continue to fall. I know it's not what you or any of the other holders want to here, but that's the case at hand. The volume would be rising with the price if we were in a turn around state.

just ...

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1435

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:34:17 AM

What do you think ?

nice pattern find.  my answer, don't worry about it, you have no control.  just worry about the things you have control over.  like when to sell, how much to sell and when to get back in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:57:59 AM

My bearish charts seem to be more accurate than my bullish ones  Grin

That's actually a good thing! Corrections are the hardest periods to work with. A trained monkey can make money in a Bull run. Wink

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:06:38 AM

just ...

If you look at it this way...

Notice how volume rises with price drops and lowers with price rises?

giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:52:38 AM

Markets are irrational, therefore you should stop looking at charts and make decisions based only on the fundamentals (which are mostly positive last time).
marvinrouge (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 07:19:36 AM

Markets are irrational, therefore you should stop looking at charts and make decisions based only on the fundamentals (which are mostly positive last time).

Making decisions on the fondamental only cost me lot of money so far. Believing in technical analysis save me lot of money. So I m pragmatic  Grin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:03:04 AM

What do you think ?

I have the feeling I saw that graph for month every time I went to the toilet after a beer.
Why dind't I invest consequently Huh

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
marvinrouge (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:09:59 AM

What do you think ?

[]https://www.tradingview.com/i/83dwYkAo/[/]

I have the feeling I saw that graph for month every time I went to the toilet after a beer.
Why dind't I invest consequently Huh

Grin Grin Grin
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Making decisions on the fondamental only cost me lot of money so far. Believing in technical analysis save me lot of money. So I m pragmatic  Grin
In long run only fundamental factors have sense. You just have to wait fair price and never sell below it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: