Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Alternatives to Perfectmoney - Non refundable ?  (Read 231 times)
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:45:20 AM

What is the best Alternatives to Perfectmoney - Non refundable Payment Gateway ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:35:19 AM

Excluding cryptos? Most of them are reversible but there is a level of difficulty so I would suggest trading with cash (face to face), MoneyGram or Western Union (you are only safe after collecting the money) or Paysafecard and Ukash vouchers (can't tell you how safe they are).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:42:13 AM

What is the best Alternatives to Perfectmoney - Non refundable Payment Gateway ?

PM and all the non-reversible fiat payment gateways are extremely risky to use since most are either unlicensed or licensed in a country that has really lax rules regarding money transmitters. If you saw what happened to egopay, egold, even LR you will see why.

But alternatives that i have personally tried out would be advcash and payeer.

Personally like payeer's interface better but advcash has no fees. Up to you to choose.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:19:45 AM

If you mean by nonrefundable non-reversible then why not just use bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency? it is decentralized, so it is completely irreversible basically. Anything centralized like PayPal will be reversible.

For USD irreversible payment methods, there's tether which is based on the omni protocol.

Centralized ones are there too like payeer, alipay, webmoney(perhaps partially reversible).
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

Excluding cryptos? Most of them are reversible but there is a level of difficulty so I would suggest trading with cash (face to face), MoneyGram or Western Union (you are only safe after collecting the money) or Paysafecard and Ukash vouchers (can't tell you how safe they are).

I would avoid using Paysafecard and Ukash vouchers. These can be bought online in some countries, which enables
people with nefarious intentions to buy them with stolen credit card data and hacked e-wallet accounts.

If you buy a Paysafecard voucher from one of these people law enforcement will come to you if you are the one
who redeems the voucher.

Moneygram or Western Union are probably a better way for a non refundable payment option.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:16:06 PM

Bitcoin and almost every cryptocoins  Grin Grin

Even perfectmoney is not completely irreversible. You can try okpay, epay or payeer as perfectmoney alternative as I don't think their payment is reversible.

We used to have liberty reserve before but its owners got caught by authority for being involved with money laundering, same can happen with perfectmoney. So don't keep high amounts in it....

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

Payeer is a good option to perfectmoney, that is the main reason of why a lot of scammy projects like Hyips and revshares are using payeer, because there is no way to fill a dispute.

The second one is OkPay, but people doesnt know that it is a good payment processor, i have been using this for more than two years, and they have a debit card too.

But payeer is the only one who is accepting bitcoins and ethereums as a way to deposit funds.

Perfectmoney is a crappy one, i dont know why there is still people using it.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:41:23 PM

I suggest you check out bestchange.com, they have a list of possible exchange directions and most of these payment methods are irreversible. Off the top of my head i can list OKPay, Payeer, Epay, Advcash, and PM vouchers.

Though each have their own policies regarding chargebacks. Some officially will still allow chargebacks to happen but practically they will never answer support tickets, such as PM.

But in the end, i would still use BTC over any of these payment methods.
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:00:01 AM

actually the reason that I do not prefer bitcoins as the fees is crazy now, and is not low as it was and the currency to buy and sell it is very high and changing... like I am trading in money market which isn't stable.

but for me when I use perfcetmoney or payeer the amount in USD keep the same. not floating and keep going up and down, which isn't stable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: