Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: - Need A Logo, I create Logos For Any Coin/Advertisement  (Read 425 times)
cryto4rig (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:07:30 AM

Do you need a logo for an alt. coin, advertising a coin, a logo for your website, forum, exchange?

I am a professional artist with experience working with "Guangxi Arts Institute in China" and a graduate of "San Diego State University College of Professional Studies & Fine Arts" in California.

I am also a tattoo artist (side job) and have traveled the world doing my work. From China, Thailand, Russia, Africa, Indonesia, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Germany, Australia and more.

If you need a professional looking design for any logo...

1. Send me a PM with what you are looking for, in detail.
2. We will agree upon a price in either BTC or LTC
3. I will create the logo and deliver quickly, I will send you the image, (watermarked) and if you are happy with the image, we then exchange payment for the image.
4. You will receive different sizes for the image is well.

You will be happy with your design, Guaranteed, If the image I supply you is not up to par with you, I will go back to the drawing board with it for any changes you need, only after you agree you like the image, we exchange for payment.

PM me for your interests.
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:20:07 AM

Post some work.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
cryto4rig (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:20:51 AM

Post some work.
No one has ordered any yet   ... I will after I do some.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: