Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ALTCOIN TO INVEST IN  (Read 2462 times)
sdg777

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:06:08 AM

zoin
hush
xspec
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:09:38 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:53:05 PM by srqrebel

If you want a coin with outsized potential returns on your investment, as I do, then Spectrecoin (XSPEC) fits the bill handily.  Here's why:

As governments increasingly seek to regulate and track cryptocurrency trading and usage, demand for privacy and anonymity will be through the roof.  Several anon coins have already borne out this demand by rising through the ranks in terms of market cap, faster than most alt coins.

There is one coin in particular which is still an undiscovered gem among anon coins: Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  At 20 million initial supply + 5% annual increase (paid out to users in the form of staking rewards), Spectrecoin boasts a lower total supply than most.  Between existing features and those currently under development, it stands as one of the most solid and cutting edge anon coins in existence.

It is currently still priced at under a dollar per coin, but I do not expect that to remain the case much longer.

For info about its existing and upcoming features, check out the Spectrecoin wiki: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

You must be careful, so much altcoin becomes a deadcoin. I think I will suggest you to buy Waves and Zcoin, it will be good for investment, it's like ethereum when ETH is cheap and the trading volume is still growing. I think the other altcoins will go up just for a while and then they will fall again.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

You must be careful, so much altcoin becomes a deadcoin. I think I will suggest you to buy Waves and Zcoin, it will be good for investment, it's like ethereum when ETH is cheap and the trading volume is still growing. I think the other altcoins will go up just for a while and then they will fall again.

I feel that investing on altcoin is the first shit option from our end. Please understand that if you invested on centralized altcoin means investors of the project can have a control on it, but most of the people will goes for investing on altcoins which are all so cheap and not secured. Before analyzing the altcoins investment think with your common sense bro. It is completely waste of time. You can go to invest on bitcoin all the time that is the right decision for you.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:11:02 AM

Best altcoin to invest in is as followed!
1. Ethereum
2. Monero
3. Litecoin
4. Ripple
5. Dash

There are very good Ethereum token as well in the market like omisego.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

The new one that maybe was not mentioned yet is Neblio - a blockchain platform, people build decentralized applications on them.
They plan on getting the first generation of REST API's finished in Q1 2018 which will allow people to develop applications for it.
So it will be for the middle term hold!
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

Investing in NEO is a bit risky as it has been dumped at $13 and after that it hasn't grown much so going with Ethereum will be a wise choice.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:12:59 PM

There are many altcoin in cryptocurrency world.So best altcoin find is very hard matter.yet some common coin have I best on investment.Eth, waves, neo,ltc are very good coin for long team investment.
oneshibbyguy

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:40 PM

What are people initial thoughts about the following coins;

IOTA - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/
Stratis - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/
Electroneum - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:59:31 PM

There are too many coins on the internet and most of them are good. However, there are many coins which are underestimated. At this time, you can not know which coin is underestimated because people are focusing their money on bitcoin. They do not even care about the technology inside each coin. Wait for at least a year and you will know which coin is good for you

None of the above
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:12:22 AM

I feel that investing on altcoin is the first shit option from our end. Please understand that if you invested on centralized altcoin means investors of the project can have a control on it, but most of the people will goes for investing on altcoins which are all so cheap and not secured. Before analyzing the altcoins investment think with your common sense bro. It is completely waste of time. You can go to invest on bitcoin all the time that is the right decision for you.
Yeah i know that, there is 2 type of investment :
1. Short term
2. Long term
Actually i invest 75% of my money in bitcoin, and i buy waves and zcoin with 25% (I split them). I trade them in short to increase my bitcoin, not for a long time.
Racingo3

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:27:45 AM

Also having good hopes on NEO, should position itself as the Chinese Ethereum so 100$ in a few months could be an option
bitlayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

Have you heard about AppCoins? I found out about them in time to invest during the pre-sale. Ethereum based cryptocurrency, backed by a team from a company with a 200 million user base. The crowdsale will start next week.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:21:51 PM

ETH IS LOOKING HOT AT 400-430 LEVELS. MY ULTIMATE TARGET IS 1000+ IN NEXT 2-3 MONTHS

NEO IS ALSO LOOKING GOOD AT 30-32 LEVELS. MY ULTIMATE TARGET IS 55-75 IN NEXT 2-3 MONTHS.

I personally refer NEM and MONERO tokens Gaining
its heights in just some periods of time see for your-
self at https://www.tokens24.com/coin/monero/ &
at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:28:22 PM

Ethereum is the best altcoin in my opinion but Dash and IOTA are doing well too. I think it can be evaluated.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

this is a popular question asked by lot of members in forum.i think it is better to find yourself what is the best altcoin to invest.do some research.go to their website and find the developers.just dig in what they are doing.and go to their social media and see whether they are active in there and updating new stuffs about project.and always select a unique project that has a huge potential.because you asked i thin Ethereum,Power Ledger are some alts to invest.

USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:35:40 PM

For daily trading u can buy Monaco, Pivx, Ark and Alis these coins decrease and increase in the same day more than 2 or times 3%-10% daily. For long term altcoins: Komodo, Stratis and Iota...
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

There are lots of altcoin good to invest but for me im prefer to etheruem, small amount of price but profitable to make an investment. I think these altcoin will make their name after few years.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:47:53 PM

for me the best coin to invest right now is bitsend , bitbay, syscoin my best bet is bitbay this beast is only eight cents right now compare to its features its the most undervalued coin right now and bitsend is good too same goes to syscoin its only par to bitbay but bitbay still had more features and its price is lower than syscoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: