Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Confidential - December 2017  (Read 6974 times)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:12 AM

You have to act fast on any Palm Beach coin reco pump. Recently so many coins are going up
 without  any PB or other pumps that there is not much edge to be gained by an PB pick.
As we're currently on bull market so everything go up and not depend on any call from any one, any group.
IT's nice market as BTC still keep strong rise and sideway.
Once on bear market I don't think PBC can call anything to make it become huge.

Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:17:41 AM

One thing is for sure, im not gonna FOMO into potcoin or metal again Tongue (although potcoin actually ended up doing quite decently)

yeah i got burned hard with that wrong info as well... I think he could come back to powr this month, since it was maybe planned for Nov

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:13:36 AM

One thing is for sure, im not gonna FOMO into potcoin or metal again Tongue (although potcoin actually ended up doing quite decently)

yeah i got burned hard with that wrong info as well... I think he could come back to powr this month, since it was maybe planned for Nov

Unless powr gets pumped in advance (like it currently is) and then it most likely won't get the recommendation because it seems unlikely teeka would recommend a coin at the height of a current pump.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

It is hard to predict if this time the coin they recommended will receive some pump because everything is up. It would be great if they recommend something totally new that people are not expecting like Numerai or some other crazy project. We will be able to see if they can pump something that people are not expecting.
linkybit

Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:29 AM

It is hard to predict if this time the coin they recommended will receive some pump because everything is up. It would be great if they recommend something totally new that people are not expecting like Numerai or some other crazy project. We will be able to see if they can pump something that people are not expecting.

Palm Beach Confidential  - December 2017 Still not accounted?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
redwhite037

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:34:21 AM

Palm Beach Confidential  - December 2017 Still not accounted?

recommendation is usually released on the 3rd thursday of the month
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:31:07 AM

My guess would be Cindicator, because:

1. They said they will focus more on tokens with utility
2. They will choose coins from other exchanges (not just Bittrex)
3. They mentioned CND in one of their Webinars on Youtube.

The other pick might be Bitcoin because od Lighting network update and recent media coverage.
KGA123 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

Just got a recommendation from PBC to buy CND. It is only available on the Binance Exchange at the moment.

Teeka says this one is a short term trade.

As to the December newsletter, it is out this week on Thursday I believe.

Airtube

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:06:32 AM

I think it's VeChain
myidealab

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

Just got a recommendation from PBC to buy CND. It is only available on the Binance Exchange at the moment.

Teeka says this one is a short term trade.

As to the December newsletter, it is out this week on Thursday I believe.

It's interesting to see the current pump of CND and QTUM. I always saw QTUM as a solid investment, but 151% in 24hrs?
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:02:12 PM

Anyone need Palm Beach Confidential subscription?

Take a look  here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571780.msg26195385#msg26195385

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:37:41 PM

It was never going to be Powr, all that talk was just hype from all the people who bought into powr at that time. If you look at all the hints he dropped and the timelines, it was going to be SLR. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the one he drops this month or next.

javkot

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:28:58 PM

It was never going to be Powr, all that talk was just hype from all the people who bought into powr at that time. If you look at all the hints he dropped and the timelines, it was going to be SLR. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the one he drops this month or next.

I thought he already recommended CND this month?
supremnoob

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

I thought he already recommended CND this month?

CND is just an *mini* update. There will be more updates till month end.
But yeah, already cnd upped 150% Smiley

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:25:41 PM

if they haven't mentioned zcoin untill now, expect them to do so!

suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:22 PM

It's very hard to guess PBC pick amongst thousands of coins, but I think NEO has a pretty good chance.

In my opinion NEO is the most undervalued coin right now, I believe it's fair price should be somewhere between $200-300 and 2018 is gonna tell if I was right or wrong.

Anyway, they seem to be picking the coins that are really undervalued (as Cindicator was) so I think NEO has slightly bigger chances than other coins.
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:32:02 PM

It's very hard to guess PBC pick amongst thousands of coins, but I think NEO has a pretty good chance.

In my opinion NEO is the most undervalued coin right now, I believe it's fair price should be somewhere between $200-300 and 2018 is gonna tell if I was right or wrong.

Anyway, they seem to be picking the coins that are really undervalued (as Cindicator was) so I think NEO has slightly bigger chances than other coins.

Neo was a pick many months ago... of course it´s not neo
LisaHump

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:10:47 PM

I'm not forcing you buy my products but ins't fairplay coming here and say I'm scam people since you didn't ordered anything at all  Cool

You are NOT Teeka Tiwari. Therefore it it not your product, you don't own anything FRAUDSTER. I hope Palm Beach tracks you and your kind down and sues all of you
supremnoob

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:26:23 AM

Contact me today for related business.

supremnoob

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

Less than 24 hours untill big annoucement is made by PCB Group. Contact me today for get your access !

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: