Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest into Bitcoin or Enthereum to get higher return ?  (Read 965 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

In the long run Ethereum could give good profits. As it's the second best cryptocurrency, after Bitcoin, it should be okay to invest in Ethereum. But looking for higher return, then Bitcoin  is the best choice. Although the price will drop, because of the futures that CME is planning to launch. That would be the right time to step In, next year Bitcoin will hit the next ATH of 15K.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

Recently in a round table discussion, Joseph Lubin, Ethereum co-founder, stated that he believes the value of the Ethereum market cap could go to $1 Trillion.

No one else in the room even blinked at that assertion.

The current market cap of ETH is around $10 Billion.

What we can say is that either Ethereum is much more valuable than its current value or worth nothing at all. There really is no in between with the path we are on. So if the $1 trillion is true (big if), you could make a 100x return on your investment.

Does that sound too late to you?
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:38:14 PM

Recently in a round table discussion, Joseph Lubin, Ethereum co-founder, stated that he believes the value of the Ethereum market cap could go to $1 Trillion.

No one else in the room even blinked at that assertion.

The current market cap of ETH is around $10 Billion.

What we can say is that either Ethereum is much more valuable than its current value or worth nothing at all. There really is no in between with the path we are on. So if the $1 trillion is true (big if), you could make a 100x return on your investment.

Does that sound too late to you?

LOL a room full of centralized points of failure. IF that were to ever happen, then Bitcoin would be $50 trillion - understand the money supply and financial asset prices to understand why Ethereum will never hit that before year 2070.

Bitcoin is the king of store of value asset that can be easily moved across borders without any intermediary/3rd party that unlike gold, stocks, bonds, real estate, is largely free from any central bank led price manipulation.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If its development wasn't decentralized around the world, there would be no value
If there was central "leaders" or foundation for the coin, there would be no value

If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:38:24 PM

Hi everyone,
I concern if Enthereum price will grow up strongly like what happened in bitcoin.
is there any chances to get a significant return when investing Enthereum now  ?
Of course, no correct answer but I want to here from your view ?

Thanks

If you are feeling then i think you can take risk and invest it, ETH have crossed $500 but not able to sustain it so once it cross $500 with full force the we can see $600 very soon just like BTC main barrior $1000 was crossed and very soon we are seeing $10000+ price in very short time.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

in matter of higher returns then the tops alts made more profit than bitcoin recently , but still they are risky to go with
bitcoin is the safest bet in crypto world and it's number 1 , so the higher returns are usually in the other alts cause they still have low cap comapring it to bitcoin remember if bitcoin took a loss then most likely all the alts will suffer too , so invest wisely

personally I would go with like 70% btc and 30% other alts
Bitcoin is giving people more fiat, it's much better to invest in that than anything else. Just look at the price in Bitcoinwisdom.

at least in my experience this is not true , I was taking notes about the prices back in may 2016 when I was mostly interested in crypto
here are the prices at that time

BTC = 443 usd now 11,000 = 25x
LTC = 3.67 usd now 102     = 28x
DASH= 6.82     now 786     =115x

so comparing these with bitcoin it's sure that if someone bought at that time DASH he would had made way more than buying bitcoin
but it's risky as I said and it's something that I don't recommend doing at all

trading and investing aren't that simple
That's right! We can't expect that all altcoin will have these much gains in a year or so. We need to know the full capability of the alts we want to invest with otherwise, it will all just go to waste. Ethereum, for now, is increasing, the graph that is shown at coinmarketcap.com shows that it has risen significantly over the past few weeks and in my opinion, I think it will just continue to increase in the months to come, so if you are looking for a semi-long term investment, I think you should put some of your money to Ethereum.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

I would recommend to invest in Ethereum, because of better technology, cheaper transaction fee and supported tokens which can be sent between this addreses, but Bitcoin have a bigger chances to grow and people would more invest in to btc

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

I would recommend to invest in Ethereum, because of better technology, cheaper transaction fee and supported tokens which can be sent between this addreses, but Bitcoin have a bigger chances to grow and people would more invest in to btc
my opinion is the same.. I would recommend investing in ethereum...its technology causes me more confidence
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:35:48 PM

Yes, investing in these companies will provide you a high level of assurance that your investment is in the good hands.
Furthermore they will give you a high yield of interest that can generate a huge amount of income in just short period of time.
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

Nobody can tell you this because nobody can predict bitcoin price after 1 week with this insane rate. It's like gambling, you have just to close your eyes and choose one between them.

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:34:16 PM

Ethereum is the next cryptocurrency after bitcoin it is gradually growing and is one of the most known in the crypto world though it is a long term investment but that of bitcoin is faster due to the rapid growth rate.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:12 PM

I think Ethereum is Bitcoin 3-4 years behind. Dont get me wrong, it has problems and those have to be solved like the one which is happening right now. But think of it this way, its still early phase of it and we can see huge developments in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

You will earn by investing in ETH but the value will not be as high as BTC, because we can already see the difference between the current gap in the market between BTC and ETH unless you will buy a large amount of ethereum which will be your great profit also The value of etreum is increasing but not as fast as bitcoin but if you will have the confidence to wait for several years, maybe follow the same path with bitcoin where the new value is $ 1 before. in recent months, Bitcoin has increased consistently, better than ETH. However, we can not use the past to assess the rate of coin increment in the future, so we recommend that you diversify but see what happens to bitcoin,
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

Ethereum the second position of bitcoin, and ethereum will grow in perlahaaan. While bitcoin growth is very fast and good to do long-term investment.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

Honestly it's better to buy eth now not because it is profitable because it is a bit safer than btc. What currently is happening with btc is people are trying to keep the price to the top but many are booking profits so during this you really don't want to be caught up in this mess.

If you don't care about the risk of price falling just go with btc if the traders are able to push the price it can go above $20k.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

I think if you want a higher return of investment considering the price of both today, I would suggest tou go with ethereum, not only it is cheaper that bitcoin, but its price is coing down, this means that you can buy it for a much lower price than its current market value. Also ethereum as well as bitcoin has been forexast to continue its growth in 2018.

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

There is no universal recipe. Today, the profitability of one coin higher tomorrow this coin will be lower. All cryptocurrencies are very volatile. If you are interested in investing in a cryptocurrency then you have to constantly monitor the market and every day and sometimes hour to buy and sell currency.
SuperPower

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

Hi everyone,
I concern if Enthereum price will grow up strongly like what happened in bitcoin.
is there any chances to get a significant return when investing Enthereum now  ?

Thanks
Ethereum is a good choose if you have little money.because for bitcoin you need a lot of money.but for ethereum you need a little amount money.so ethereum investment would be a good choose.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks

I also wanted to buy some ethereum because of its continuos hike of price.  It can become like bitcoin one day for sure.  I just do not know where to buy some ethereum because I was warned before that try other wallet other than those who are already use by many people.  If you have money then buy both.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:57:33 PM

You want a higher return, but probably you don't want to wait too long. In that case Bitcoin is what you should invest in. As we have seen these days, you could have made big gains if you had already invested in Bitcoin. Ethereum I believe, is still the second best, after Bitcoin. And it really has the potential to grow very big, but there are some issues to be solved first. If you have the patience, Ethereum could give high returns too in the long run.

joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:59:22 PM

I think Bitcoin is too risky at this point. It could go up $5k again, but I think it could also easily go down $5k.

With ETH, I don't see it going down much at all.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: