Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL ETHEREUM HIT $1000 SOON?  (Read 2984 times)
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

I think it will take some more months for ethereum to hit $1000. We need more bull run.
Probably around summer 2018. This is my personal guess.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

I think yea it will. I am always bullish on ethereum. The second biggest coin deserves its place. And also please remember the meeting between Putin and Vitalik. We still dont know the future plan of Russia with ethereum. But we have already known that Russians dont want to trade with USD dollar. The plan could be the use of ethereum at international trade. Maybe even between the countries.
cappieman007

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:27:30 PM

I think it was a matter of time. think March
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

I see good chances for Ethereum if Bitcoin will reach 15-20k in the next couple of months.  But it could take some more time...
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

I think it will be around $ 1000 towards the end of 2018. Maybe june or july  Huh but I believe that 2018 will be good for Ethereum  Smiley

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

I think it will take some more months for ethereum to hit $1000. We need more bull run.

Ya I think the same. Ethereum is just an altcoin as like other So the price of ethereum will gradually raise.I think it will reach 1000$ in February of 2018,in a three months period. Ethereum has good base but it's not decentralized as like bitcoin, this is reason for Ethereum Price is raising gradually. We can expect this raise in next year. It will not happen in this year end sure.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
joel68

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:28:24 PM

in my opinion it will definitely hit 1000 ...there are bumps along the way but the momentum is right there
FrenchinHK

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

NO
flumesshag

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

NO
lol short but true.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:51:05 PM

Ya I think the same. Ethereum is just an altcoin as like other So the price of ethereum will gradually raise.I think it will reach 1000$ in February of 2018,in a three months period. Ethereum has good base but it's not decentralized as like bitcoin, this is reason for Ethereum Price is raising gradually. We can expect this raise in next year. It will not happen in this year end sure.

If it is just like the other altcoin why the people are comes with the ethereum based smart contract projects. Bitcoin growth and eth is seems like same in the chart. Whenever the bitcoin bumps on that time we find the ethereum also grows in the price movement.
I think before end 2018 January itself we will find the ethereum value touches 1k USD for sure.
Baka01

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:53:01 PM

ETH will get in 2000+ in 2018
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 4386

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

bla bla smart contracts bla bla bla ICO bla bla

I see no compelling use case for ETH that can not be done with BTC sidechains.

While it might eventually reach $1K, this will say more about the worthlessness of the US dollar than the utility, real or perceived, of ETH.

It's a gimmick coin, "oh look we can run code on it"  yawn

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:27:19 PM

Personally I think that in 2018 ETH will keep 0.05 ratio with BTC. But there is another guess - a lot of fiat value were brought to Ethereum platform during this year. Even if 5% of all this effort (mostly about trading and exchange) will succeed even more than 1k is possible (even if it will be not for a long term) and also ratios with BTC can change.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

The price Ethereum is very stable when he high up he need more time. In coinmarketcap the price ethereum is $467 for bit $1000 he need five month and more five month.
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:25:27 PM

totally agree with all that!
I see the eth quietly go up to $ 1000 for the summer of 2018
By the way, I think it's healthier to go up slowly for the long run

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
idahosk

Activity: 107

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:29:11 PM

This is very possible, or even more as 1K.

groundcontrol67

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

totally agree with all that!
I see the eth quietly go up to $ 1000 for the summer of 2018
By the way, I think it's healthier to go up slowly for the long run
+1, we will get there but it will take some time and that's not a bad thing! I think summer 2018 and that would also be a fine time to reach that level, the growth wouldn't be too fast and so would be sustainable.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:45 PM

I have heard interesting comments about the potential that ethereum still has to reach a much higher price than the current one, and some of them place it close to $2,000 in a couple of years. As in any forecast related to the markets, it is practically impossible to accurately predict the future performance of ethereum, just as a year ago no one would imagine that bitcoin would be worth $11,000 this days, but I would dare to forecast the price of $1000 for ethereum in March.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:47:43 PM

I have heard interesting comments about the potential that ethereum still has to reach a much higher price than the current one, and some of them place it close to $2,000 in a couple of years. As in any forecast related to the markets, it is practically impossible to accurately predict the future performance of ethereum, just as a year ago no one would imagine that bitcoin would be worth $11,000 this days, but I would dare to forecast the price of $1000 for ethereum in March.

What is your forecast based upon? Because if you look at the ETH/BTC chart, its value is steadily decreasing against Bitcoin. Ethereum's up in dollar value, but Bitcoin has doubled since October. Although Ethereum has a strong use-case, it's constantly cashed out for fiat to pay for the development of ICOs instead of being held in cold storage like Bitcoin. The only black swan event that could shake up things is the CME Futures Market.
HypeToken

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

What is your forecast based upon? Because if you look at the ETH/BTC chart, its value is steadily decreasing against Bitcoin. Ethereum's up in dollar value, but Bitcoin has doubled since October. Although Ethereum has a strong use-case, it's constantly cashed out for fiat to pay for the development of ICOs instead of being held in cold storage like Bitcoin. The only black swan event that could shake up things is the CME Futures Market.

I think the ICO hype will die down when people finally start to realize only 1% of these tokens actually have any use. At that point I'd expect to see ETH surge. But, we're certainly not there yet...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: