Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL ETHEREUM HIT $1000 SOON?  (Read 2982 times)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

I agree that eth is consider as a low risk investment, eth has started to move forward, the price slowly increasing and stabilise, reaching 1k is just the matter of time, I think next year we can see eth with 1k
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

Not any moment near this date.
It may take couple months to get 1000 usd,
market is not ready.

PoS may change it
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:20:08 AM

ETH will not reach 1000 USD for this year. we can expect a significant price surge if the Casper POS is successful. after that we can observe if ETH will reach and break the 1000USD mark or just stay there

Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:53 AM

It will reach that mark but not now maybe 2 years from now since btc is still trending up.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:59 AM

I think 1000 will be reached before January 1, 2018, although today this coin should cost from 1000 to 1500!

My opinion is etherium can reach $1000 in 2 or 3 months later so not short time before january.
I have very big trust with future of etherium. Its one of two big and legit coin so far.
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:17:12 AM

Ethereum will reach $1000 in first quarter of 2018 most probably.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:22:00 AM

Though I'm also a believer but do you have any basis why you think that Eth will hit 1k$ first quarter of 2018? I'm positive that this value will be hit
and I'm collecting some Eth inside my exudos wallet thinking that someday this investment will bring big fortune to myself, aside from many tokens
that uses its platform I'm looking for some big breakout if there's any updates that will trigger the value to pumped that high.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:13:03 AM

If demand for Ethereum will rise up considerably in the first quarter of next year, the the $1000 target might be reach. The price appreciation have been too slow if you compare to the newly forked coin the bitcoin cash which already has the value of $1500. Ethereum should reach $500 before the yearend and if its price will not go stagnant, the target price of $1k will be possible before end 2018.

wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:25:08 AM

EVERYONE KNOWS ETHEREUM'S ARROW IS POINTING UP .. MY QUESTION IS, HOW SOON AND HOW HIGH DO YOU BELIEVE IT'S GOING??

ARE WE LOOKING AT $1,000 IN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS OR SO? AND HOW CONFIDENT ARE YOU IN ITS POTENTIAL??

I'VE INVESTED IN MANY ALT COINS, BUT MY GUT IS TELLING ME ETHEREUM IS THE NEXT TO BLOW UP AND HAS THE LOWEST RISK INVOLVED .. WOULD YOU AGREE??

AND IF WE GOT ANY DOUBTERS HERE, STATE YOUR CASE IF YOU WILL..
Well, at the beginning of the year, bitcoin squeezed the bar 1k, now it's all for altcoin. I want for and a great price, that there was an alternative and competition in the market and the demand was gradually distributed evenly.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:37 AM

Now everything is connected with the transition of their protocols on the POS and activating the Protocol for CASPER. And the completion of the METROPOLIS.
The miners will leave for the bombs of difficulty. It is unclear how the market will react to the transition. Whether it will be successful without errors and breakdowns.
While there is still the problem on which they work. Everything will be clear after updates. But I think 1000 is not exactly informed spring will be 2018

High risk high payoff
mattbellme

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:50:18 AM

I really wonder what will happen when bitcoin finally tops out.  Hard to imagine ETH going up in USD when bitcoin is tanking...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

By the way, the ETH/BTC rate is now very low, ETH is hitting the bottom, there was not much days when we have seen the price of 0.04BTC per ETH

So I think it`s a good moment to enter a short-term speculation with ETH Wink

Maybe right now or tomorrow
ETH dropped from .06 to .04 in a week! why is ethereum crashing?

Not from so much as 0.06, but from 0.05, and it is quite big falling.. Maybe this is connected with some problems wit ETH blockchain
Last two days transactions are passing very bad, and there are the serious technical problems with trading on EtherDelta
So, I think MAYBE the devs are solving these issues, and if not - we will see ETH still coming down

BitcoinBlack

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:33:37 AM

By the time more people are realising the importance of Ethereum in Crypto world and how it will be used in the future. It's currently the back bone of most of the ICO's and alt coins, I believe it will easily reach that price mark before 2nd quarter of 2018 and will keep growing, contract technology is evolution of Cryptos.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:57:24 AM

Everyone is complaining about cryoptokitty bogging down eth network but I see it as a good thing that real use cases will be built using ethereum. Scaling will obviously get better just like the internet did.
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:28:26 AM

IF ETH HITS 1000 DOES ETH CLASSIC HIT 100??
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

So many people and traders believe that ETH is even over valued at the moment and the hype this year which gave it a huge percentage increase is one of the reasons ATH cannot even maintain a pretty good run for now. $1000 for now looks like something that is not going to be possible, but it would really be nice to see some good movement for the coin before the end of the year, at least better than what we have now.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

If demand for Ethereum will rise up considerably in the first quarter of next year, the the $1000 target might be reach. The price appreciation have been too slow if you compare to the newly forked coin the bitcoin cash which already has the value of $1500. Ethereum should reach $500 before the yearend and if its price will not go stagnant, the target price of $1k will be possible before end 2018.

as of now i see that etherium is still continue to rise therfor i believe that its possible for it to reach the 1k$ target price just before the year ends.  price appreciation is too slow becauase  etherium is not a highly volatile coin like bitcoin, etherium tends to grow slowly but surely and this is the best feature that etherium has when compared to other coins. we might also accept the fact that bitcoincash is the real competitor of etherium here and not the bitcoin because bitcoin is a million miles away among these altcoins.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

Now the price of the coin is 440 dollars. It's half the price from 1000 dollars. I think that the Crypto currency can give up to to x2-6 a year. Therefore, most likely in 2018, the ETH will cost $1.500

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

Since March 2017, I am expecting $ 1,000 for Ethereum sooner or later. It's not a hot target for a solid project like Ethereum anyway. I believe you will see much better prices.
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

A dream for Ethereum is not far from $ 1000. I hoped to reach this price level much sooner. But it will happen even if it is late. I expect a similar attack from Zcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: