Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL ETHEREUM HIT $1000 SOON?  (Read 2976 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:19:37 AM

There are a lot of obstacles which could prevent the ETH price to raise up to $1000 in few months. For examble BTC price behaviour and different scale problems at the ethereum network. It doesn't work properly for few days because of sh*tty kitties. So I won't be so sure that it could reach 1000 soon.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:23:54 AM

I hope that it will reach at $1000 atbthe end of this year but in my recent observation it is impossible maybe at $700 is possible that $1000.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4303

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

This thread is a cesspool of sig campaign driven dreck .

All you sig campaigning idiots with your "I think (insert google translate nonsense here)" posts are adding nothing to the discussion and are a blight on the forum.

Soon enough the scammy outfits paying you will realize that no one is listening...whole threads of you turds whacking off like fucking bots...Jesus, it's pathetic.

I see you yourself have not found it necessary to read the whole topic, while others can find quite a lot of reasonable opinions here, like this, for example:

After what I've seen in last few days I am certainly sure Ethereum will not reach 1000$, not even close. If one cat's game can get on knees whole Ehetereum Network with 23.000+ pending transactions there is no way it will rise in price, secondly Bitcoin is mooning so quickly is an unbelievable and even controversial hack on multi mining pool - NiceHash with loss of 78 Million dollars (4700 BTC) can't stop Bitcoin rise. Until CryptoKitties are removed from Blockchain or there is a quick fix that will do something about pending transactions and bring back Ethereum network to normal speed ETH will only lose value.  

This is 100% reflective of the situation.. I think many people are directly losing their money due to the eth blockchain problems

I have, and I saw that one and appreciated it.  But it is buried in a tsunami of these google translate bla blas.

THEY are the ones that don't read the thread.  They read the title, dump in their turd to "earn" their signature points and move to the next one.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

I think 1000 will be reached before January 1, 2018, although today this coin should cost from 1000 to 1500!
No way, Ethereum will never reach $1,000 before January 2018.
Ethereum is like the second Litecoin, they are not losing value so easily but they are not gaining also.
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:56:53 AM

I think 1000 will be reached before January 1, 2018, although today this coin should cost from 1000 to 1500!
Ethereum is like the second Litecoin, they are not losing value so easily but they are not gaining also.

Maybe not before January, but it will get there. There is a huge demand to invest in any cryptos and while BTC has gone up so fast, people are looking for alternatives. Second largest currency will be a natural choice.

And about litecoin, it is up almost 60% in the last 24h..
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

I am not so sure if the price will get to $1,000 soon though the price is very likely to happen within Ethereums lifetime.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:01:49 AM

Ethereum needs to fix the network saturation problems before going bigger. With current state will turn in bitcoin2 with expensive and slow transactions.

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4303

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:27:25 AM

Ethereum needs to fix the network saturation problems before going bigger. With current state will turn in bitcoin2 with expensive and slow transactions.

and kittens

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Alex Nedin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:56:18 AM

There are a lot of obstacles which could prevent the ETH price to raise up to $1000 in few months. For examble BTC price behaviour and different scale problems at the ethereum network. It doesn't work properly for few days because of sh*tty kitties. So I won't be so sure that it could reach 1000 soon.

It can reach 1000 easy brather
L0uis

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:18:31 AM

Ethereum has a real potential to be in thousands of dollars and according to me the price might reach $1000 in the next year.
ETH is facing a lot of issues theses days and this might slower down the growth of ETH. If all the current issues of ETH are solved then it might spike up in price and compete in DASH's price.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

EVERYONE KNOWS ETHEREUM'S ARROW IS POINTING UP .. MY QUESTION IS, HOW SOON AND HOW HIGH DO YOU BELIEVE IT'S GOING??

ARE WE LOOKING AT $1,000 IN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS OR SO? AND HOW CONFIDENT ARE YOU IN ITS POTENTIAL??

I'VE INVESTED IN MANY ALT COINS, BUT MY GUT IS TELLING ME ETHEREUM IS THE NEXT TO BLOW UP AND HAS THE LOWEST RISK INVOLVED .. WOULD YOU AGREE??

AND IF WE GOT ANY DOUBTERS HERE, STATE YOUR CASE IF YOU WILL..
While holding on half the amount you are supposed to. You gave him little time for such a lift, he is not as dependent on you as bitcoin and consequently the growth will be slower.

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:52:55 AM

Etherum will defnitly  rise  up to  1000$

Eth  migration  to POS =  Eth  to 1000

Life  is simple, don't  complicate things

I  don't have so much   money  so  I don't invest in Eth or  bitcoin (they are  already to hig, need  More  money  for  bug  gains)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:53:55 AM

More probably 2018 will be good to ETH, based on my speculation and assessment, Ethereum will hit 1000$ by third or last quarter of 2018.

Many are now more aware of Ethereum, due to previous circumstances! Kitten bring awareness to the world.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:55:16 AM

More probably 2018 will be good to ETH, based on my speculation and assessment, Ethereum will hit 1000$ by third or last quarter of 2018.

Many are now more aware of Ethereum, due to previous circumstances! Kitten bring awareness to the world.

too late.   Maybe this  summer or  spring  can do that.  Migration to POS =  Eth  at 1000$

sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:14:07 AM

When is the POS coming into full effect roughly, ie:you can no longer mine eth? End of 2018?

yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

Yes, By end of 2018, realistically we are looking at 920.387 by End of year. So 2019 it will be more than $1000.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:49:49 AM

EVERYONE KNOWS ETHEREUM'S ARROW IS POINTING UP .. MY QUESTION IS, HOW SOON AND HOW HIGH DO YOU BELIEVE IT'S GOING??

ARE WE LOOKING AT $1,000 IN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS OR SO? AND HOW CONFIDENT ARE YOU IN ITS POTENTIAL??

I'VE INVESTED IN MANY ALT COINS, BUT MY GUT IS TELLING ME ETHEREUM IS THE NEXT TO BLOW UP AND HAS THE LOWEST RISK INVOLVED .. WOULD YOU AGREE??

we are looking for a couple of weeks to hit $1000 confidently believing
that ethereum will rise early next year.and look at bitcoin price now continues to
drop.this is the moment of every ethereum holder to shine.we been waiting
for so long i cant wait to release my ethereum for $1000 or more
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

I hope so. I'am also holding ethereum that why im also hoping for the increase in price of ethereum. Aside from that ethereum already stablished its name in the cryptocurrency world that why many ICO are using ETH as their token. Because it also much affordable than other. That's why if ever ETH reaches $1,000 many investor will be glad.
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

I think we may see ETH=$1000 much earlier than anybody here have said..

Looking at the current altcoins pump LTC especially, I can say that maybe ETH will hit $1000 even in this year.. It`s around $700 right now, and 50% growth is not unreal in the nearest future

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

too far to declare such speculation, but for the growth of ethereum is good enough for now. now we are just waiting for better growth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: