Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token Collective United ! Asia offline roadshow together  (Read 135 times)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

Hello everyone, I just came back from BlockShow organized by CoinTelegraph and wrote a blog post here https://medium.com/tomocoin/blockshow-in-singapore-november-29-30-133bd293a3e5

For Toke Collective, in short, if you want to do an offline roadshow to meet investors for your ICO/ toke sale. Maybe we can go together in a team of 4 or 5. The cost will be cheaper and the impact will be bigger. So it is like a tour of 6-8 cities such as Bangkok, Singapore, South Korea, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur in about 10 days. I know a guy who is really good tech event organizer in Asia and can handle the logistics very well. So basically, we will have a shared event in each city with a good attendance of investors and private meetings. The cost would be shared and minimal because it is a collective program. Write here if your team is interested. I plan to make the trip happen in January. 

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀