Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell/Buy coins on anycoindirect to paypal or SEPA bank  (Read 239 times)
Vibez1Tv (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

I used this site few times now and its very legit.

they have great support

i post this here because allot off scammers are selling stolen or hacked paypal funds.. with this you are 100% sure of your transaction and it will not be refunded

site =  https://anycoindirect.eu/ not sure if a referral link is allowed so i dont post the referral link

you can always ask me if you are going to use the service for the referral link ofcourse Smiley

CryptoFreaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andy_L_65

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

Das Gegenteil ist der Fall:

Ich habe vor 8 Tagen 100 Euro per SEPA überwiesen und das Geld ist bis heute nicht freigegeben auf meinem Account, obwohl ich vor 6 Tagen die Bestätigung erhalten habe, dass es angekommen ist. Auf diverse emails wird aus Prinzip nicht geantwortet! Ich behalte mir rechtliche Schritte vor und möchte potentielle Opfer warnen: Finger weg von dieser Seite! Abgesehen davon gibt es nun wirklich bessere Handelsplattformen wie zB Coinbase oder etoro, wo man mit Kreditkarten und ohne Limit bezahlen kann. Innert Minuten hatte ich meine Kryptowährungen am Start und brauche mich nicht wegen verpasster Chancen zu ärgern...

Nachtrag 15.12.17:
Immer noch keine Reaktion. Deshalb werde ich mich in den nächsten Tagen an die Finanzaufsicht in Holland (AFM) wenden und ich rate jedem Opfer dasselbe zu tun. Es ist augenfällig, dass es praktisch nur sehr gute und sehr schlechte Bewertungen gibt. Das Ganze scheint System zu haben. So ca. jeder 10. hat die Arschkarte. Ist auch interessant, dass Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert werden. Da kann man nämlich die Kohle in einem solchen Fall zurückholen... Hier geht's um's Prinzip. Solche Machenschaften müssen bestraft werden!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:50 PM

I used this site few times now and its very legit.

they have great support

i post this here because allot off scammers are selling stolen or hacked paypal funds.. with this you are 100% sure of your transaction and it will not be refunded

site =  https://anycoindirect.eu/ not sure if a referral link is allowed so i dont post the referral link

you can always ask me if you are going to use the service for the referral link ofcourse Smiley

You are a scammer referring your own site. Not for a moment would I believe your claim of "100% sure of your transaction and it will not be refunded".

The above person sent 100 Euros 8 days ago and he hasn't received his bitcoins. Emails are being ignored so stop telling people here that they have great support.

To you who sent a SEPA payment to their Netherlands account, yes, I would advise that you take action against the owner of the account. Let your bank contact their bank by SWIFT MT107 on the FIN system informing the Dutch bank that the previously transmitted SEPA payment was executed based on fraudulent TT instructions. The German bank should attempt a SEPA recall and if not possible (due perhaps to funds having been withdrawn already) lock the account to prevent further scams.

coinjack1337

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

I'm using this site since june 2017 and never had any problems. Several transactions with a total vaöue above 1000€ and all coins have been sent immediately (can show proof if needed).

This is no scam. It works with SOFORT banking, a service of Klarna. This service can only be provided if anycoin has passed some kind of legitimation before.
coinInvestX5

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

I agree, the website is no scam at all, also used them several times. But truth is, currently they seem to have problems as stated on their website and also check the latest reviews on Trustpilot / see Twitter.

So for now, I wouldn't use them anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: