Veidt (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:11:44 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2020, 03:23:09 PM by Veidt

Delete

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

Though I agree INXT is probably a good buy, the volume is very low troughout its 2 month lifespan, its fair to say that it ranges from 1.75-2.5 most of the time and seems to experience some growth into the 3$. The project is sound though and with a very active community and team. It is still in a downtrend though. The spread is pretty big aswell.

ICO price was around 90 cents, I don't think it has seen any real action because of the low volume.

Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

Though I agree INXT is probably a good buy, the volume is very low troughout its 2 month lifespan, its fair to say that it ranges from 1.75-2.5 most of the time and seems to experience some growth into the 3$. The project is sound though and with a very active community and team. It is still in a downtrend though. The spread is pretty big aswell.

ICO price was around 90 cents, I don't think it has seen any real action because of the low volume.

Great potential not yet to find real price discover. You make it sound like thats a bad thing. I spend weeks looking for ones like this. Lol
cryptounite

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

What is this project all about?

MoonIsBlue

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

Great potential not yet to find real price discover. You make it sound like thats a bad thing. I spend weeks looking for ones like this. Lol

How so? I give some positives and some negatives. Since the OP is obviously just shilling the coin to his own interest.

MoonIsBlue

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:59:39 AM

What is this project all about?

Cloud Storage, kind of like StorJ but presumably with actuall adoption . Since people can buy with fiat currency and don't have to go on exchanges for it.

fvsegarra

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:21:23 PM

Let me  know if you have any questions regarding Internxt. I can help you out with that  Cheesy

Internxt
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:27:21 PM

How so? I give some positives and some negatives. Since the OP is obviously just shilling the coin to his own interest.

I am? My interest would be to keep the price low and to keep this coin unknown for as long as possible so I can buy more at a cheaper price.. How does this work in my favor?

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

INXT look very interesting now. There were almost no pump not a serious dump on the coin. I think she is gaining strength for a breakthrough. Now costs only $ 2.90. Even scary to imagine how much the price may rise because only 630 thousand coins in circulation

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

INXT look very interesting now. There were almost no pump not a serious dump on the coin. I think she is gaining strength for a breakthrough. Now costs only $ 2.90. Even scary to imagine how much the price may rise because only 630 thousand coins in circulation

Well, it currently is listed in coinexchange, mercatox and etherdelta. Those are really small exchanges that cannot move the price to great levels. When it lists in major exchanges its really game on..

CCRevoIution

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:32:39 AM

Seems like a good opportunity to make good profit.. Will be investing.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:01:42 AM

I just sold my INXT today to take my nice profits.
It will need time to team develop it. But everything they do now prevent that team very honest and focus on this.
I will wait for another chance to back at lower price

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:47:00 AM

It will need time to team develop it. But everything they do now prevent that team very honest and focus on this.
I was thinking the same way about xvg, and that caused me to lose the big rise. Hope it works out for you bud.

justvamp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

Maybe it's worth investing some money into it. The market cap is very low and the roadmap looks really promising.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

I was thinking the same way about xvg, and that caused me to lose the big rise. Hope it works out for you bud.
Yes, I lose big rise on xvg too. But that also nice profit for me.
INXT very good with very small cap and I believe it potential in 2018.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

What is the coin for?  The circulation is pretty irrelevant if there is not real demand.  I looked at this last week, their site has practically no information, and simply says the coin will be used to pay hosts.  Could have used any other coin for that.
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:45:23 PM

What is the coin for?  The circulation is pretty irrelevant if there is not real demand.  I looked at this last week, their site has practically no information, and simply says the coin will be used to pay hosts.  Could have used any other coin for that.

Cloud storage for starters, kinda like sia and storj. They will be looking to expand to more services once they release the finished cloud storage platform.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

Cloud storage for starters, kinda like sia and storj. They will be looking to expand to more services once they release the finished cloud storage platform.
I understand what the project is for.  The question is what is coin for.  Unminable, no PoS or PoW mentioned, it looks like it just fund raising.  I only assume in thier ICO they had more info to give investors something to interest them.
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

What is the coin for?  The circulation is pretty irrelevant if there is not real demand.  I looked at this last week, their site has practically no information, and simply says the coin will be used to pay hosts.  Could have used any other coin for that.

I understand what the project is for.  The question is what is coin for.  Unminable, no PoS or PoW mentioned, it looks like it just fund raising.  I only assume in thier ICO they had more info to give investors something to interest them.

Not really. It will be used as a currency within the platform and as a reward system for file hosting.

Take a look at their whitepaper: https://internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

Its one of those low cap, low price coins that may explode but my concern, file storage purpose is that much important and expensive? I don't think so.. So I plan to stay away from inxt.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██