Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 1204 times)
Veidt (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

Its one of those low cap, low price coins that may explode but my concern, file storage purpose is that much important and expensive? I don't think so.. So I plan to stay away from inxt.

I dont know what you mean by expensive.. But cloud storage is very important nowadays. Siacoin has a marketcap of 280mil, but it aims on costumers within the cryptosphere, what inxt is planning and im really exited for is that they are planning to make this user-friendly to the level that any average joe can use the service with inxt and will be able to automatically convert fiat currency to inxt within the platform. So they are not limiting theirselves within the cryptocurrency environment but they will take a wider approach and are aiming for the mass adoption. So I dont see why this cant reach or even surpass siacoins marketcap.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:00:02 AM

It has already started.. Some nice rise today, went from 3$ to 5$. This is only the beginning.

CCRevoIution

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

This has grown insanely the last 2 days.. Im so greatful I found this thread and I invested early. I already made 2x what I invested. Thank you.
sapo117

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:41:03 AM

what are the exchange listing it?
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

This has grown insanely the last 2 days.. Im so greatful I found this thread and I invested early. I already made 2x what I invested. Thank you.

No problem mate, you have seen nothing yet. This is a 200$+ coin. Updates are just around the corner, buy as much as you can now or miss the train.

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:43:35 AM

what are the exchange listing it?

Coinexchange, Mercatox and Etherdelta.

TotalRecall

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

It's great to get in early on promising coins. Maybe it is a promising coin.    But a couple of things to remember:

1. It isn't valuable yet, therefore it can become valuable = logical fallacy.  There are 500+ low marketcap coins that noone has heard of, and most of them will remain that way.    High marketcap coins can still potentially give massive returns in a short period of time, plus they will be easier to find a buyer when it's time to sell. 

2. The OP could be part of a Pump and Dump that will target this coin. After it pumps, he will gain credibility among investors who just want other people to tell them what to buy.
It will then be easy for him to shill his heavy bags on them.   You can't always trust people who rant about epic monster  moons.   

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:00:54 AM

It's great to get in early on promising coins. Maybe it is a promising coin.    But a couple of things to remember:

1. It isn't valuable yet, therefore it can become valuable = logical fallacy.  There are 500+ low marketcap coins that noone has heard of, and most of them will remain that way.    High marketcap coins can still potentially give massive returns in a short period of time, plus they will be easier to find a buyer when it's time to sell. 

2. The OP could be part of a Pump and Dump that will target this coin. After it pumps, he will gain credibility among investors who just want other people to tell them what to buy.
It will then be easy for him to shill his heavy bags on them.   You can't always trust people who rant about epic monster  moons.   

Im laughing.. Just cause its not valuable yet it is a good investment you lunatic, you dont buy when the coin has value cause that is the time it has already gone up.. Nr 2 i wont even comment on.

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:57:11 PM

News are being released in 1-2 days.

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:47:55 PM

I doubt it... Anyhow good luck

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

How do you doubt it? The CEO said it himself..

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:53:53 PM

It's already been a day did we get any. Ok lets wait till tomorrow even then it'll be same but if at all there as a news it would be something minor.
This is how this crypto works my frnd anyhow i am heavily invested in this project but lets not hype it too much

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:12:50 PM

It's already been a day did we get any. Ok lets wait till tomorrow even then it'll be same but if at all there as a news it would be something minor.
This is how this crypto works my frnd anyhow i am heavily invested in this project but lets not hype it too much

Video promo was released earlier today and the website is just around the corner. We are also reaching the starting point of their roadmap with just 2 days left till january. So Im expecting that in the mid-january we will have more exciting news and the first step of a long roadmap..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: