Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignore  (Read 26520 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:04:18 PM

bump
still hate you
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 06:07:29 PM

So the more important thing is the date account registered than the post account or activity of an account ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FullLife

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:21:41 PM

So the more important thing is the date account registered than the post account or activity of an account ?

No, you have it backwards.  With the new activity formula, having an account with a old register date doesn't matter if you've hardly used the account.  You'll show up with the same activity as someone that's new.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 07:21:55 PM

No, you have it backwards.  With the new activity formula, having an account with a old register date doesn't matter if you've hardly used the account.  You'll show up with the same activity as someone that's new.
What I mean is the price for account are higher based on the date registered but not calculate based on their post or activity

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:38:20 PM

Fuck you Danny Boy.

Do not buy from this scammer pig.

Shocked
Why you said he scammer ? Because have many accounts ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:02:40 PM

bump
Thats one colourfull signature you got dear, shame I don't like you selling accounts...
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:54:08 PM

Fuck you Danny Boy.

Do not buy from this scammer pig.

Shocked
Why you said he scammer ? Because have many accounts ?

Selling accounts is seen as a scammer thing. It encourages scammers to buy reputation.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
blends

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:21:15 PM

Multiple accounts and and account selling should never be allowed on forums where business is conducted. It's fine on entertainment forums and places like reddit, but it's just a horrible idea to allow this on forums where you are dealing with buying and selling of currency and goods . This opens the door for scammers, shill bidding, and fake service reviews.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:06:37 AM

Multiple accounts and and account selling should never be allowed on forums where business is conducted. It's fine on entertainment forums and places like reddit, but it's just a horrible idea to allow this on forums where you are dealing with buying and selling of currency and goods . This opens the door for scammers, shill bidding, and fake service reviews.

It can't be stopped sadly. Even if the moderators tried to stop it. They would deal outside the forum. For example reddit and other sites which has Bitcoin discussion. Most accounts which are sold are used to scamming and the things you have listed. But, some are also sold to allow people to get out of newbie jail. Although, that isn't very hard at all. So, I just consider the person who is selling them as a untrustworthy person because he/she is actually encouraging scamming.
adnanabbas

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:33:38 PM

Clearly this is allowed, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.  Tongue
Strumi

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:41:18 PM

I would suggest that you stop selling bitcointalk accounts.
Mostly scammers buy accounts to scam people with the registered date.
I don't see any benefit in buying accounts if your honest/trustworthy.
This only benefits the scammers.

I just want to agree with this and hope this is going to stop, it's just scammer support.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:47:01 PM

Im sure my account worth more than 10 BTC

Blah blah
fildza

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:32:58 AM

Wow, 160 account

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
dannyjr89 (OP)

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:57:34 AM

Someone cleaned me out but I'm accepting orders for new bundles!
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:12:49 PM

...from idiot to scammers. very valuable thread and reason, why is bitcoin community full of shit.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:30:26 PM

Selling Bitcointalk accounts in Bitcointalk Marketplace? Good job my friend.  Tongue
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:37:42 PM

Selling Bitcointalk accounts in Bitcointalk Marketplace? Good job my friend.  Tongue

it's an extraordinary idea Cheesy

cointron

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:05:55 AM

I am selling accounts from 2011 or 2012. Account names and registration dates are random. These are "virgin" accounts, with 0 posts and no other history.
Current going rate is 35 accounts per bitcoin. I will need payment first and about a week to get the accounts ready.

Pm me or email me at dannyjr89@gmail.com if interested.

Accounts? acc/btc? sounds good, i am selling bananas for ltc, nnless you're a reputable user, I expect you to send me payment first, then i send you the bananas, gl
 PM.
Reckman

Activity: 711

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

who the fuck pays .5 btc for a 0 post account,

fuck i'll sell my account for .5 btc
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:16:13 PM

I'd buy a account with a Scammer Tag on it. (This coming from a guy who gave random people on Reddit $70-$100.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: